Can somebody explain this?!?! Where is SWAC PR Man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by JSU'99
All lot of people who are on the outside looking in have NO CLUE as to all a conference SID has to do. Especially if that conference happens to be a black one. They are understaffed, and most of the time one person is expected to do the job of 5 people.

I'm tied of that excuse, we have been doing more with less for decades. If you can't let someone else try, you knew what the job entails from day one.

They ain't ready for the truth BG. :smh:

RRaaa, robber? Bruh, you know you're making too much sense. Stop it! lol As for Ready's post, I can only imagine how "strong" it was since he himself "chatted" toe-to-toe w/ the old compissioner in this very forum some 2-3 years ago. lol

I think there's a fine line betwixt being critical and attacking. If something is not right, I don't know how you can sugar it up and say it "peacefully." Especially if you're a strong advocate for something that you believe and love.

Originally posted by Panthro
They ain't ready for the truth BG. :smh:

RRaaa, robber? Bruh, you know you're making too much sense. Stop it! lol As for Ready's post, I can only imagine how "strong" it was since he himself "chatted" toe-to-toe w/ the old compissioner in this very forum some 2-3 years ago. lol

I think there's a fine line betwixt being critical and attacking. If something is not right, I don't know how you can sugar it up and say it "peacefully." Especially if you're a strong advocate for something that you believe and love.

You're right Panth. Your post may be axed next.

Yall are the biggest bunch of sissys I have ever seen in my life. Nothing I said was smack, it was all legit. Now what mh and Duece did was smack, but so what.

You guys have really begun to take yourselfs too seriously. This guy comes on this board as a SWAC PR man, but cant answer simple damn questions that we have for him. Hell, if he cant answer questions, that he knows we will have, stay your ass off the board, or at least change your sign on name. Dont come in here representing the SWAC office. Hell if the secretary(oops my bad) administrative assistant( you have to be PC in here) comes on this board, we are going to ask her questions too.

For all you tight wads that love to hold onto the SWAC offices nutts, you need to cut it out. This is the worst damn conference in the country, ranked last in damn near every category, and we are getting worse, but all you guys want to do is sit down and pat losers like Vowles on the back. Well I refuse to call a spade a diamond. When the SWAC turns into a D2 conference, you all will be happy with that too wont you. Hell 3/4 of us couldnt compete on the D2 level now.

Delete this too

Originally posted by Get Ready
Yall are the biggest bunch of sissys I have ever seen in my life. Nothing I said was smack, it was all legit. Now what mh and Duece did was smack, but so what.

You guys have really begun to take yourselfs too seriously. This guy comes on this board as a SWAC PR man, but cant answer simple damn questions that we have for him. Hell, if he cant answer questions, that he knows we will have, stay your ass off the board, or at least change your sign on name. Dont come in here representing the SWAC office. Hell if the secretary(oops my bad) administrative assistant( you have to be PC in here) comes on this board, we are going to ask her questions too.

For all you tight wads that love to hold onto the SWAC offices nutts, you need to cut it out. This is the worst damn conference in the country, ranked last in damn near every category, and we are getting worse, but all you guys want to do is sit down and pat losers like Vowles on the back. Well I refuse to call a spade a diamond. When the SWAC turns into a D2 conference, you all will be happy with that too wont you. Hell 3/4 of us couldnt compete on the D2 level now.

Delete this too

:tup:
2gunsfiring.gif

I guess we all should be sheeps and lead to believe whatever the SWAC office tells us that it is good. I would really like to see our conference marketed better.

Nothing I said was smack, it was all legit. Now what mh and Duece did was smack
ummm GR,
For a change, I was actually agreeing with most of what you were saying earlier and then you had to go and say some crap like that.

If what Deuce and I said was considered "smack", then what you said was smack too man.

Keep it real bruh.

or at least, try to.

Dude,

I wasnt even talkng to you and D. I addressed the ISSUE, you guys, as usual, came right behind me with some whack off the wall off topic single minded crap that had nothing to do with the flow of the topic.

For instance, you will probably reply:

He said "single." Kinda reminds you of the number of games Bell won in high school.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

In the future, try to add to the conversation.

I e-mailed an Associate Commishioner about the SWAC 9-game mandate and he said that he could not answer my questions and that he would get back to. I replied back to him saying nevermind. It took him two weeks to respond and already had my answer from several sources.

I don't know which is worse: The fact that we are the worse conference in D-1AA, or the fact that most are happy to stay that way. :(

Originally posted by JSU/99
I don't know which is worse: The fact that we are the worse conference in D-1AA, or the fact that most are happy to stay that way. :(

I don't even think it's that....it's jealousy especially on the part of schools like AAMU.

SMH @ GR and TP, of all people, crying about folks smacking on the Sports Board.

Lord knows if every smacking post they made on the Sports Board was deleted, they would have few if any posts to speak of.

:smh:

Originally posted by Deuce
SMH @ GR and TP, of all people, crying about folks smacking on the Sports Board.

Lord knows if every smacking post they made on the Sports Board was deleted, they would have few if any posts to speak of.

:smh:

Folks love to lie. The thing that a lot of you can't decipher is the truth vs. smack. A person can't give his opinion or it will be called smack. That is why I left that AAMU spring drills thread alone because had i made one comment, all hell was gonna break loose.

Originally posted by JSU/99

Its a lot of both...and its going to get worse. I would like to say that the problem is at the top, but there are a lot of schools in the conference that want to internalize this conference because they are afraid to compete outside.

Its a lot of both...and its going to get worse. I would like to say that the problem is at the top, but there are a lot of schools in the conference that want to internalize this conference because they are afraid to compete outside.

Uuuh, they can't compete outside.

Originally posted by mighty hornet
Who are they?
and how well did your own "compete outside"?

Seriously....

MH, JSU's non-conference record was great until Hughes came along. I am not ashamed of losing to the number one team in the country in the playoffs especially since we got there by whooping the FAMU's, GSU's, SU's and Jelly's of the world.

Originally posted by Tigerpride
The thing that a lot of you can't decipher is the truth vs. smack. A person can't give his opinion or it will be called smack.

TP,

I told the truth about GR and the Commissioner, but it was labeled smack.

What's up with that?

I don't even think it's that....it's jealousy especially on the part of schools like AAMU.

AAMU jealous of jsu?

You've graduated from sniffin' glue to snorting coke and drinking isopropyl alcohol.

MH, JSU's non-conference record was great until Hughes came along. I am not ashamed of losing to the number one team in the country in the playoffs especially since we got there by whooping the FAMU's, GSU's, SU's and Jelly's of the world
Living in the ancient past won't help you out at all. Wake up and see whats going on NOW.

You named 4 teams in the post that you "used" to beat. All 4 of those teams just beat you.
Also, you're harping on teams that can't compete outside the SWAC, when you couldn't cross the 50 "outside the SWAC", TnState dropped 44 on you "outside the SWAC", and FAMUs white QB embarrassed you on national television "outside the SWAC"

wake up TP. wake up

Originally posted by mighty hornet
Living in the ancient past won't help you out at all. Wake up and see whats going on NOW.

You named 4 teams in the post that you "used" to beat. All 4 of those teams just beat you.
Also, you're harping on teams that can't compete outside the SWAC, when you couldn't cross the 50 "outside the SWAC", TnState dropped 44 on you "outside the SWAC", and FAMUs white QB embarrassed you on national television "outside the SWAC"

wake up TP. wake up

uuuh shole did but we ain't afraid to play them. You act as though we are proud of the state of football program. I could care less what happened in 2003 as long we improve on it in 2004 and beyond. JSU has had three losing seasons in the last 40 years and we did not get that by running from the competition. We have always gone after teams when they were on top...even within the HBCU ranks, we signed to play FAMU, Howard and A&T series DIRECTLY after they won championships.

TNState send help.

Seriously,

Why would anybody that holds a position dealing with the public domain take the time to mix in dialogue with us on any subjecy?

Especially, since recently we have shown that no-matter what subject that we may discuss that it will quickly deteriate into a tit for tat.

Shaking My Head!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back