Can somebody explain this?!?! Where is SWAC PR Man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GR,
I did laugh at Deuce's response, cause it was funny. But that's not considered smack.

I guess if I had high-fived your comments, then this thread would not have "turned sour"

don't try to blame it on me kid. Even when you dragged my name into this thread (in a smack context), I tried to get it back on track by telling you to stop diverting.

Originally posted by mighty hornet
GR,
I did laugh at Deuce's response, cause it was funny. But that's not considered smack.

:smh:

Uhhh....teacher. I did not make Little Johnny hit Paul. I just told him that I double dog dare him. He hit him on his own. I dont see why I'm in trouble.

:smh:

Again....divert

I didnt drag anything. My first response had absolutely nothing to do with you. YOU decided to jump in against me, as usual, with your lil slick post. And noooooo, you couldna been trying to smack...you were just making your presense felt right. And thats not smack, of course.

Originally posted by Bengal E
Just a suggestion.

MH, perhaps you should go back and reread some of your posts and look at them from another angle. Perhaps you may see what some people are talking about.
BE,
You're one of the JSU posters who seem to be objective, and your comments are "interesting". I really hate that the comments on this thread were deleted, cause mh was NOT the culprit at all. I'll say it again, I was just reading and had not responded AT ALL!!!!
My name was brought up, by somebody from JSU and I simply stated to stop diverting.

That was it!!!!

But I'm not silly enough to say that I have not been guilty of smacking on the sports board. But at the same time, I'm not the only one. And some of those very ones are from JSU, so if we want talk about folks who smack on here, let's talk about all of em, without singling out some of them.

Vinita,

Regardless of how the thread deteriorates, if it is a person's JOB to answer questions, then answering questions is what needs to be going on.

That's like my refusing to teach certain classes because I know I'm going to have to stop them from talking about each other before I can talk with them about anything. Classroom management is part of my job.

If I'm not going to do that, then I don't need the job.

I respectfully disagree. It is listed in anyone job description that they are responsible for coming to this site and aswering people questions. It has been noted by several people that when they ask questions of the SWAC Offices and the respective administrators at their institutions they get anwers.

Unfortunately, we have lost a great deal of creditability when comes to handling business with SWAC Officicals and our respective institution administration because we do conduct business and business format. We carry on personal agendas and rant and rave as if we if are down at the local bar.

I have scene a question and answer format handle by the MEACFANS site and it has worked with their officials. The owner designated a moderator to present a business request on behalf of the MEACFANS site to come to the site to answers question in a predetermined and designated section of the site. I know for a fact that our owner as been contacted by the SWAC brass to come to various events to have dialogue about the SWAC.

The simple truth is the fact that many people on my favorite website chose not to handle things in a professional manner. It is really simple. One can not demand respect if you do not command respect for yourself.

That's like my refusing to teach certain classes because I know I'm going to have to stop them from talking about each other before I can talk with them about anything. Classroom management is part of my job.

If I'm not going to do that, then I don't need the job.

Exactly, that is like a school bringing in an English instructor to teach English and then later telling them that their actual job will be to teach Mathematics. Again, as much as, I respect and support this site. It never was in the job description and as of yet it as not been negotiated as the forum for all decisions made by SWAC administrator as the place to explain why the decision was made.

It is based on the premise such that fans (more specifically SWAC fans) can discuss topics regarding decisions made by the SWAC.

In my opinion, the only way that we can become a playmaker with regards to issues that are made by SWAC Officials and our adminstrations to become more involved in a grass root level until we can actually be in place to truly affect chamge. Airing our concerns and grieveances on any website will rarely really get anything accomplish.

Other than just futher alienating those in power to point where the will just either pacify you or coin this faction of small fanatic source of individuals that make a grat deal of noice but will not really do anything.

It is just frustrating to me that we do all this talking/writing and we really have not accomplish much in the form of creating a voice to actively make our opinion known in heard to affect changes in the name of SWACPAGE for the SWAC.

I will provide you once last example. I much as you are involved with your institution and it athletic department. You still did have the power or be apart of an organization that was in a position to actually have your voice heard when it came to naming the coach for Arkansas-Pine Bluff. You could only resort to voicing your irrate concerns on this board and they may have made you feel better. But where the actually a vehicle to make a difference or a mechanism to change the system.

Originally posted by Get Ready

I didnt drag anything. My first response had absolutely nothing to do with you. YOU decided to jump in against me, as usual,
That's a lie and you know it!!!!!

Here is what happened,
You were on your usual rampage against the SWAC office, Deuce mentioned something about a previous time you were on that rampage. You come back with a few smack lines to Deuce and finished it, with "You must be from mighty hornet's school of diversion"
I responsed by laughing at Deuce's funny post and my response to your lil quirk was simply "GR, stop diverting"

now, there you have it.

btw, beans, your constant co-signing really aint necessary.

This is real sad.

btw, beans, your constant co-signing really aint necessary.

:confused:

MH, everyone is asking you to stop smackin on the Sports Board. That is all. Your smacking has gotten alot of our posts deleted (which I dont really understand why). There is no need to single me out when everyone is simple asking a legitimate request.

I'm still your friend. :)

beans,
Are you gon tell your hero GR to stop smacking on the sports board?

I guess you didn't read through this thread!!!
:tdown:

Ok MH. I'm the bad guy here. I'll accept that, just for you. Cause I'm your friend. :)

Another example look at this thread. We know have Get Ready, Mighty Hornet, Blacknbengal, AAMU ALum and Tigerpride and going back and forth.

Who in their right mind would want to have a question and answer session in this setting? NOTE: This is not a requirement.

I have not scene one non-conference designated fan site, where conference officials and school and administrators would get themselves involved in a question and answer session on the sports fan board. But, this is suppose to be their job. Yea right!!
We are losing more creditability not only by the day. But now by the post, in my humble opinion.

Think About It!!

Originally posted by Jafus (Thinker)
Another example look at this thread. We know have Get Ready, Mighty Hornet, Blacknbengal, AAMU ALum and Tigerpride and going back and forth.

:confused:

Uh.....Jafus. We are here trying to cut down on all the smack in this forum. Isnt that what you would like to see?

Originally posted by Jafus (Thinker)
but let some of these folks on here tell it, it's just mh

and beans,
I apologize for asking you to question your hero about smacking on the sports board. My bad.

Now if you want to tell the truth and shame the devil....the Grambling folks are the ones that started the smackon the sports board. The A&M folks are close behind along with their kissing cousins to the south the Bama State folks. The JSU folks only retaliate on the sports board. Some of you need to get your act together....

MikeBig
Mike
Deuce
MH
and others

And tell Oracle not to come back here with all them lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back