Boosie decided to pay homage to Kappa Alpha Psi

Drew Brees is James Harden with a Super Bowl ring.
My problem is not with fraternities or sororities. Some of my closest friends are in them. Nothing wrong with that if it's your thing. Everything in life has some type of benefits. My thing is the ignorant black person who takes stuff to far. For instance someone said hit him in the face with one of those canes. Seriously? That brings death and consequences even if you hit Pee Wee Herman. Sometimes in life you gotta be the bigger person and let ignorance pass by. For some reason black folks have a problem with that and this is why we continue to see the high murder and jail incarceration rates we see. In other words y'all gave Bootsie the drama and attention he wanted. Could have ignored him and it would've disappeared, but no black folks love drama and drama we got.
I was just laughing at the comments on his IG. You said it best though, it's a BIG difference between being street and being from the streets. The thing that caught my eye though with me being military is that they were trying to compare that to stolen valor.

I have come to realize snicker bars just like drama. It started with Maury, Jerry Springer then it advanced to Black Planet. From there it went to Myspace then came Facebook. Now we got Instagram and Twitter. It's what the snicker bars do. SMH

This is a prime example how black people will always be behind as a people ... we are really our own worst enemy which empowers racists to keep us down.

*Boosie has been on trial for murdering a black man which I believe he was guilty of but his money let him buy the best lawyers (and possibly the judge) and throw the blame on someone else
*He has bragged about murdering black people in his music and advocates murder and other wreck-less behavior to black young adults
*He blasphemed the name of our Lord and Savior on multiple occasions ... for example one song he said he threw middle fingers to God b/c he was upset about something. I never been a fan but some people around me are/were
*He has proudly used so many offensive slurs to demean people
*He is super ignorant, disgusting, and toxic and been this way since I've known him ... he's a distant relative. A terrible role model and human being in my opinion.

Regardless of all I stated above, black people (Kappas included) by large STILL supported and praised this man ... the celebrations around the world when he got out of jail was unbelievable for who I thought was mostly a regional Louisiana rapper. But yet this is causing huge outrage and backlash. I don't agree with him wearing the shirt but it's just a shirt with greek letters ... he's not causing true harm to anyone, taking money out of anybody pockets, and legally he can do it. Also he didn't go to college, he doesn't know how greeks take stuff so seriously.

Last edited:
I honestly don't think anybody is taking this situation that serious. Most of the greeks I've seen speak on this subject, including the Kappers, have been joking. I'm sure they can find a way to gain something from this extra exposure Boosie has provided them.
The only person that will be harmed in this situation is that store he bought the shirt from if they didn't cut the check to produce D9 merchandise.

Man, whew... I remember as a neo one of my lb's accidentally bumped into this streetcat at the club and spilled his drink. They were talking it out and the rest of the bruhz ran up and then his crew started walking up. I told my man, I got it and went and bought him another drink. I was not about to be dodging bullets that night. It was about 12 of us but they were about 30 deep.

LMAO!!!!

I went through the same thing with the NUPEs. Same scenario.

Man, ain't nobody got time to try to convince folks about the value of something lol. Think what you want man. Some people like frats and sororities and some people don't.

I think you totally misunderstood my post. But anyway never mind.

Social media marketing.

Boosie just might have taught some college-educated folks a lesson and 99% of them missed it.

Tank uses the same playbook when he drops a new album.

Back