Boosie decided to pay homage to Kappa Alpha Psi

If you didn't pledge AND cross, you shouldn't where the letters. You can wear the colors all you want, but not paraphernalia; rather you shouldn't wear any fraternity or sorority paraphernalia, but it's your money and what you will also pay whatever consequences follow.

If you didn't pledge AND cross, you shouldn't where the letters. You can wear the colors all you want, but not paraphernalia; rather you shouldn't wear any fraternity or sorority paraphernalia, but it's your money and what you will also pay whatever consequences follow.

The only reason this is a story because of the outsiders similar to the Skelton/Que situation from a few weeks ago with the street element being thrown in thanks to Boosie's street ties.

Boosie's brother is a Kappa (pledged at SU I believe) so that's why he purchased it. He KNOWS better and his brother kind of checked him in the best way he could publicly

The only reason this is a story because of the outsiders similar to the Skelton/Que situation from a few weeks ago with the street element being thrown in thanks to Boosie's street ties.

Boosie's brother is a Kappa (pledged at SU I believe) so that's why he purchased it. He KNOWS better and his brother kind of checked him in the best way he could publicly

LOL...Boosie said he a bad ass. LMAO!!!!

You say that like a nice amount of greeks or college students for that matter, aren't from the streets. Any and everybody can hand out beat downs or bullets. This situation shouldn't get that far though. I'm sure his brother or the greek celebs he know hit him up privately..

Man, whew... I remember as a neo one of my lb's accidentally bumped into this streetcat at the club and spilled his drink. They were talking it out and the rest of the bruhz ran up and then his crew started walking up. I told my man, I got it and went and bought him another drink. I was not about to be dodging bullets that night. It was about 12 of us but they were about 30 deep.

You say that like a nice amount of greeks or college students for that matter, aren't from the streets. Any and everybody can hand out beat downs or bullets. This situation shouldn't get that far though. I'm sure his brother or the greek celebs he know hit him up privately..
I've been around the streets all my life. That's why I made the statement I made. There is a difference between being from the streets and being street. Like I said there are many dudes pushing up daises playing street. Them killers are real. Not saying he can't be whipped, but let's be honest how many college dudes willing to go to prison for life? Now let's look at his crew and see how many have been to prison and willing to go back? The first rule of being street is knowing when to pick your battle's. Unfortunately in your generation that wasn't taught. That's why so many are in the grave yards.....

Bossie put a video saying that the kappas got too teach him how to shimmy to wipe me down 😂😂🤣🤣 ahhhhhhhhh you got to love boosie 😂

Man, whew... I remember as a neo one of my lb's accidentally bumped into this streetcat at the club and spilled his drink. They were talking it out and the rest of the bruhz ran up and then his crew started walking up. I told my man, I got it and went and bought him another drink. I was not about to be dodging bullets that night. It was about 12 of us but they were about 30 deep.

I can remember stopping at the Double Quick across the Valley and a local accidently bumped into a AKA and she gave him this look of disgust. It took a couple of his homeboys holding him back from stopping him from getting stomped out in the store lol

We all got frats that were once those locals so they can help those that don't know the streets avoid situations like that. They also can help when you get into situations with said street dudes lol

The only part of this situation I don't like is seeing GDIs and even other BGLO members act like Boosie and his team is the only ones that pack so that means that let him do what he wants (and it lets those egging him on feel bold enough to do the same).

As previously mentioned, I hope this does die down in a day or two

It's not about whether you're in a frat or not, because let's be real ain't nothing special about being in a frat or not being in a frat. Only black people die over stuff like a shirt some dude has on. It's a slave mentality. Slaves kill each other over something.

I can remember stopping at the Double Quick across the Valley and a local accidently bumped into a AKA and she gave him this look of disgust. It took a couple of his homeboys holding him back from stopping him from getting stomped out in the store lol

We all got frats that were once those locals so they can help those that don't know the streets avoid situations like that. They also can help when you get into situations with said street dudes lol

The only part of this situation I don't like is seeing GDIs and even other BGLO members act like Boosie and his team is the only ones that pack so that means that let him do what he wants (and it lets those egging him on feel bold enough to do the same).

As previously mentioned, I hope this does die down in a day or two

It's not about whether you're in a frat or not, because let's be real ain't nothing special about being in a frat or not being in a frat. Only black people die over stuff like a shirt some dude has on. It's a slave mentality. Slaves kill each other over something.

Ok CEE, now that you have sort of cracked that door open, I am going to come in. He is wearing paraphernalia of a fraternity that he is not a member of. Ok. Whatever. My question is, what is the difference between what he is doing, and people who wear tee shirts and stuff of colleges and universities that they never attended? Or of professional teams that they like, but have no connection to what so ever? Some people do not live in the same city as those teams. I did not join a fraternity when I was in college. Therefore I do not understand the frat mentality. I always thought they were a total waste of time and money. I am probably wrong about that. So I am depending on the fraternity posters to show me the error of my ways. Thanks.

I say they should make him an honorary member. Maybe he can donate a few millions to payback what was stolen from them by their loyal and honorable finance director in Philly.

Don't make this about "only black people will die over a t-shirt" when people are getting killed over Jordans, phones, women, pork chops, getting turned down, etc.

It's not about the shirt and you know this.

At this point, it seems to have died down and people got their jokes off and now its on to something else.

I say they should make him an honorary member. Maybe he can donate a few millions to payback what was stolen from them by their loyal and honorable finance director in Philly.

Kappas don't make honorary members and I don't think they would cave in and make Boosie the first.

Ok CEE, now that you have sort of cracked that door open, I am going to come in. He is wearing paraphernalia of a fraternity that he is not a member of. Ok. Whatever. My question is, what is the difference between what he is doing, and people who wear tee shirts and stuff of colleges and universities that they never attended? Or of professional teams that they like, but have no connection to what so ever? Some people do not live in the same city as those teams. I did not join a fraternity when I was in college. Therefore I do not understand the frat mentality. I always thought they were a total waste of time and money. I am probably wrong about that. So I am depending on the fraternity posters to show me the error of my ways. Thanks.
Man, ain't nobody got time to try to convince folks about the value of something lol. Think what you want man. Some people like frats and sororities and some people don't.

My problem is not with fraternities or sororities. Some of my closest friends are in them. Nothing wrong with that if it's your thing. Everything in life has some type of benefits. My thing is the ignorant black person who takes stuff to far. For instance someone said hit him in the face with one of those canes. Seriously? That brings death and consequences even if you hit Pee Wee Herman. Sometimes in life you gotta be the bigger person and let ignorance pass by. For some reason black folks have a problem with that and this is why we continue to see the high murder and jail incarceration rates we see. In other words y'all gave Bootsie the drama and attention he wanted. Could have ignored him and it would've disappeared, but no black folks love drama and drama we got.

Back