The Saints choke again!

Man, get out of here, the Saints loss in the conference finals in 2018 and won the WC game in 2017 before falling in the 2nd game. Today was the first time they loss the first game the last 3 years.....

Man, get out of here, the Saints loss in the conference finals in 2018 and won the WC game in 2017 before falling in the 2nd game. Today was the first time they loss the first game the last 3 years.....

What is the excuse for today? The Vikings at home should've been a easy win. Man, I saw Cameron Jordan just drive himself out of one play as the Vikings scored a touchdown. The Vikings R.B. didn't have one man touch him.

What is the excuse for today? The Vikings at home should've been a easy win. Man, I saw Cameron Jordan just drive himself out of one play as the Vikings scored a touchdown. The Vikings R.B. didn't have one man touch him.

There is no excuse. The Saints got beat. But don't come here making shit up.....

i was impressed with that Minnesota defensive front 4. I saw on ESPN where most of their pressure came from 4 or less. Being a Niners fan, that worries me.

Drew Brees always struggles with Minnesota under Zimmer. Zimmer is a great defensive coach and they have drafted well to his defensive scheme. They have some REAL Grown Men in that Front 7. Being a Packers fan, I have seen a lot of Minnesota.

Back