Bluebloods 2022 - Preseason SWAC All-Conference Team

Umm. Can someone explain who this blue bloods person is? Is this a legit company/media outlet like the fcs hero sports or athlon sports or is this just another start up YouTuber making his own preseason poll and preseason team. Been seeing this pop up lately.

Umm. Can someone explain who this blue bloods person is? Is this a legit company/media outlet like the fcs hero sports or athlon sports or is this just another start up YouTuber making his own preseason poll and preseason team. Been seeing this pop up lately.

The latter and I told people about this two years ago on here and on Facebook. They're not on the level of Off Script as far as Prime worship but they clearly are a member of the Prime Sports Network

As you said, these mofos pop up out of nowhere with some HBCU coverage but not really into/part of the culture.

There are podcasts that are HBCU alum owned that I wont mess with because they mess with that Off Script clown. F that "we all black" nonsense if you arent about black culture. That's how you end up with that senator twerking in thongs but hate black Americans

That's how you end up with that senator twerking
Michael Rainey Jr Yes GIF by Power Book II: Ghost

We do have a YouTube channel, but we are an independent FCS media source. We have been recognized by multiple FCS schools across the country for our Preseason Top-25 and All-American Teams (Including Southern, Morgan State, etc.) and have recently appeared on HERO Sports with Sam Herder. More information can be found on our website.

The latter and I told people about this two years ago on here and on Facebook. They're not on the level of Off Script as far as Prime worship but they clearly are a member of the Prime Sports Network

As you said, these mofos pop up out of nowhere with some HBCU coverage but not really into/part of the culture.

There are podcasts that are HBCU alum owned that I wont mess with because they mess with that Off Script clown. F that "we all black" nonsense if you arent about black culture. That's how you end up with that senator twerking in thongs but hate black Americans

Im almost surprised you are not on the OffScript train. I haven't listened to him since his third show.
Bluebloods, on the other hand, while not a part of our culture has been on FCS sports for years. He just never paid HBCUs much attention before Coach Prime. He is pretty good at what he does. I dont subscribe to him but he has a great sense of what's out there in every conference and if you ask him about his choices, he will break it down.
In closing, he is boring af. It's hard to listen to him past 3-4 minutes...lol

Im almost surprised you are not on the OffScript train. I haven't listened to him since his third show.
Bluebloods, on the other hand, while not a part of our culture has been on FCS sports for years. He just never paid HBCUs much attention before Coach Prime. He is pretty good at what he does. I dont subscribe to him but he has a great sense of what's out there in every conference and if you ask him about his choices, he will break it down.
In closing, he is boring af. It's hard to listen to him past 3-4 minutes...lol

You're aware that mane started this thread and just posted above you 😆. I told you to sign out of this account. Please 😆 🤣 😂 😹

We do have a YouTube channel, but we are an independent FCS media source. We have been recognized by multiple FCS schools across the country for our Preseason Top-25 and All-American Teams (Including Southern, Morgan State, etc.) and have recently appeared on HERO Sports with Sam Herder. More information can be found on our website.

Thank you for your coverage of HBCU sports

Back