Bluebloods 2022 - Preseason SWAC All-Conference Team

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
No Jordan Lewis from Southern?
Folks are grossly underestimating Lewis not considering he was hurt last year. To add insult to injury, it will be harder to double team him this year. He is going to be a problem for opposing foes….Also, I doubt any of those guys are better than the DB from NOLA that we got from McNeese.

Last edited:
We have been down this preseason road already

Photobucket GIF

Folks are grossly underestimating Lewis not considering he was hurt last year. To add insult to injury, it will be harder to double team him this year. He is going to be a problem for opposing foes….Also, I doubt any of those guys are better than the DB from NOLA that we got from McNeese.
I agree! No doubt about it, Corione Harris, the transfer from McNeese, will replace someone on this pre-season list when post-season honors are handed out.

I just don’t see how you are getting information out of the TSU Football. Information is hard to come by…
Relative on your current squad wasn't shy about letting the fam know how great sTu football will be. He's obviously very convincing and has me and a few other Panther family sced.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This is all guess work with the advent of the transfer portal. No Jordan Lewis, Kobe Dillon, or Jarrod Sims. Ethan Howard? I predict Southern will have the best secondary, along with the best overall defense.
None of them should be on there and y'all know it too! Kobe Dillion will finish on the post season team imo and possibly Jordan Lewis but them DB's don't have a snowball chance in hell

I don’t see Dooley running Kobe Dillion enough for him to get to All-SWAC. I feel like the only go to backs in the SWAC will be Caleb Johnson and Quarles. Also, the preseason team means nothing to many newcomers in the SWAC. You have to wait until the games are played on the field.

I don’t see Dooley running Kobe Dillion enough for him to get to All-SWAC. I feel like the only go to backs in the SWAC will be Caleb Johnson and Quarles. Also, the preseason team means nothing to many newcomers in the SWAC. You have to wait until the games are played on the field.
Good point in regards to the backs. Teams with good depth across the board stats will suffer.

That's a good point. Seems like coach Dooley's philosophy is to stretch the field w/ passes first and then play conservative run to try and coast to a victory later. If there are 2-3 solid backs, expect them all to get playing time in his predictable offense based on personnel. 👀

Last edited:
Back