Blackberry Storm (con't)

Ive been with HTC since the original touch and I just cant see myself goin to a blackberry. They're good for business use but they aren't flexible enough for me. I'm gonna go look at the HTC Hero today.. I think it came out today anyway. After the touch pro 2 the next phone ill probably get is the HTC Leo. Largest screen ever on a cell phone, WVGA resolution and a 1Ghz snapdragon processor. We got a few phones comin out but I dont really keep up with it too much uunless its somethin I know im really gonna want. Strangely enough Sprint has started swappin out faulty touch pros for touch pro 2's so I know there has to be something new about to come out for them to be doin ie like that. Normally they just send refurbs.

Ive been with HTC since the original touch and I just cant see myself goin to a blackberry. They're good for business use but they aren't flexible enough for me. I'm gonna go look at the HTC Hero today.. I think it came out today anyway. After the touch pro 2 the next phone ill probably get is the HTC Leo. Largest screen ever on a cell phone, WVGA resolution and a 1Ghz snapdragon processor. We got a few phones comin out but I dont really keep up with it too much uunless its somethin I know im really gonna want. Strangely enough Sprint has started swappin out faulty touch pros for touch pro 2's so I know there has to be something new about to come out for them to be doin ie like that. Normally they just send refurbs.

The first Touchpro was probably the worst phone we ever sold.... It simply was a piece of shit.... The TP2 is MUCH better.... MUCH better.... matter of fact we have sold out already and there is a waiting list....

but even the TP2 isnt better than the HTC Imagio..... thats the only PDA we have with Mobile TV on it... 5 mp camera... its basically a TP2 without the keypad and better specs.

Yea I read up on it... I get live TV through SPB tv and slingbox... cable and movie HD channels for free. Thats why I love Windows Mobile contrary to what most folks say... whenever a new version comes out its never long before someone ports it over to the older model. There are a lot of people running the manila 2.5 off the touch pro 2 on the diamond, touch pro and omnias now. They ported the windows 6.5 even though its not even out yet unless you buy one of the newer model phones with it on there. I unlocked my touch pro 2 and ported winmo 6.5 to it with the manila 2.5. Then again I got so many apps on my phone most folks dont even know exist lol. From cable tv, to radio, to a torrent client to download torrents... i'm just waiting on trapster to drop on the windows mobile marketplace that just opened up. There's also a registry edit for the touch pro that gives you 7 megapixel panoramic photo resolution.

I'm heavy into that kinda stuff though.. first thing I do when I get a phone is unlock it and strip it down and put only on it what I want on it.

JSUToi... well we finally had a training on the Storm2 yesterday... the one you posted in the picture IS the Storm2.... and that video about the differences is legit...didnt give us a release date, but with us getting the training on it, Im sure it will be soon.

JSUToi... well we finally had a training on the Storm2 yesterday... the one you posted in the picture IS the Storm2.... and that video about the differences is legit...didnt give us a release date, but with us getting the training on it, Im sure it will be soon.

Good looking out! I am going to get it as soon as it comes out. I am so tired of the Storm but I like the idea of the touch screen BlackBerry!

:clap: because this Moto Q is getting on my nerves.

I dont even think advertising for the Storm 2 will be big... we are putting advertising dollars into the Android phones we have coming out in November....

there is a teaser commercial that started this past weekend... reminds me of how the commercials started off with the Storm last year.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e52TSXwj774&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e52TSXwj774&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

we got to demo the Storm2 and the Droid (Motorola Shoals) today for about an hour..... Honestly no major difference between the Storm 1 and Storm 2. It still has a clickable touch screen (the the screen responds better)... and the scrolling is MUCH faster (you dont have to move your thumb 5 times to get from the top to the bottom of a page) and it comes with a 16gb memory card instead of a 8gb card... texting is different (reminds you more on instant messenger style like bbm)...

The operating system on the Droid is nice... i just dont like the way the phone looks.

Have you heard anything about yall getting the HD2 aka Leo? I havent heard any confirmation about it yet but they're speculating its gonna go to T-Mobile. I dont care who gets it I WILL have that phone lol

we got to demo the Storm2 and the Droid (Motorola Shoals) today for about an hour..... Honestly no major difference between the Storm 1 and Storm 2. It still has a clickable touch screen (the the screen responds better)... and the scrolling is MUCH faster (you dont have to move your thumb 5 times to get from the top to the bottom of a page) and it comes with a 16gb memory card instead of a 8gb card... texting is different (reminds you more on instant messenger style like bbm)...

The operating system on the Droid is nice... i just dont like the way the phone looks.

When is the Storm 2 coming out?

When is the Storm 2 coming out?

they wont tell us... has to be soon since all the supervisors have it now. I dont think you will see any advertising for it though... well no major commercials like you did for the Storm 1. I would say it will be out at the beginning of November. I will let u know soon as I get a date.

Have you heard anything about yall getting the HD2 aka Leo? I havent heard any confirmation about it yet but they're speculating its gonna go to T-Mobile. I dont care who gets it I WILL have that phone lol

Honestly you would know before me... they keep phones under wraps to us... Hell they made sure none of us in the room had a camera phone to take pictures of the Storm2 or the Droid phone yesterday. I tried to explain to them it aint like it aint pictures all over the internet of both of them.

This is the best phone we have out now... the HTC Imagio

htc-imagio-verizon-wireless-21.jpeg

HTC-Imagio-cell-phone1.jpg

HTC-Imagio-cell-phone-09.jpg

Yea that one is pretty hot. I just like that leo because of how big and clear the screen is and it's capacitive. That and the 1ghz processor... itll probably be hard for me to adjust goin back to not havin the keyboard but I think its worth it.

Yea that one is pretty hot. I just like that leo because of how big and clear the screen is and it's capacitive. That and the 1ghz processor... itll probably be hard for me to adjust goin back to not havin the keyboard but I think its worth it.

i think its all what you are use to... for instance... I cant type on a touchscreen unless its a Storm... Im so use to the surepress click screen. When I try to type on a regular touch screen, I end up trying to push the screen in lol.... Other people who dont have a storm... it is vice versa. I said my next phone would have a keypad though.

Just like I expected..... later on tonight (Sunday) there will be a software release for the Storm that will bring it to all the specifications of a Storm 2 (except WIFI).... there is no need for anyone who has a Storm to purchase a Storm 2 unless they absolutely stuck on WIFI. The upgrade will make a Storm just like a Storm 2.

Just like I expected..... later on tonight (Sunday) there will be a software release for the Storm that will bring it to all the specifications of a Storm 2 (except WIFI).... there is no need for anyone who has a Storm to purchase a Storm 2 unless they absolutely stuck on WIFI. The upgrade will make a Storm just like a Storm 2.

Good Deal :tup:

Is there a big difference between the BlackBerry Tour and the Curve? I am trying to figure out which one to buy.

Is there a big difference between the BlackBerry Tour and the Curve? I am trying to figure out which one to buy.

basically NO.... they are so minute that you wouldnt recognize it. A tour and a curve are basically the same phone to me.

just finished the 45 minute software update lol...

I feel like I have a brand new phone.... better suretype.... texting is now in chat mode (feels like you are using a yahoo instant messege or blackberry instant message).... easier to scroll from top to bottom of a page... what use to take 6 thumbstrokes now takes one. Basically its the Storm 2 minus WIFI.

basically NO.... they are so minute that you wouldnt recognize it. A tour and a curve are basically the same phone to me.

Thanks! That's what I figured. My two year plan is up for re-new and they offered me the curve for free and the tour for 99. I figured I would go with the free curve because i couldn't tell the difference from looking at the page. :lol:

just finished the 45 minute software update lol...

I feel like I have a brand new phone.... better suretype.... texting is now in chat mode (feels like you are using a yahoo instant messege or blackberry instant message).... easier to scroll from top to bottom of a page... what use to take 6 thumbstrokes now takes one. Basically its the Storm 2 minus WIFI.

I love my Storm after the software update. I feel like I have a new phone. :flippy: :flippy:

I got the messege about the update, I haven't had the time to do it yet. Hopefully it will work and I don't have to go to the store and let them do it.

I got the messege about the update, I haven't had the time to do it yet. Hopefully it will work and I don't have to go to the store and let them do it.

Yeah the software update makes the Storm and Storm 2 the same phone. (without WIFI)... thats why you arent seeing any advertising for the Storm 2..... besides WIFI they are the same exact phone (after the update on the Storm 1).

threaded text messaging is my favorite new feature.... text messaging is just like using yahoo instant messenger or blackberry messenger....

Back