Black Foxes Or J-settes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by SUtrp96

Tara don't work your self wiff this NUT of the 8 AFLACS.. I believe this DUCK just came out of his shell yesterday.

Stay out of it B, like I said yesterday.

I'm warning you, for the last time.

Originally posted by 1995mobb

Stay out of it B, like I said yesterday.

I'm warning you, for the last time.

BOY, who the DUCK are you playing wiff. Test me if you want to, I'll get your mind right believe that.

You just plain STUCK ON STUPID!!!!!!
WTF!! you warn me, boy if you don't carry your DARKWING DUCK arse some where else wiff all the STUPIDITY!!!! NICKA, I have the same "don't give a fugg attitude" you trying to stunt on this board, you don't know me really you don't!!!

AFLAC!!!!!

I believe this AFLAC has contracted WEST NILE bka NINE WEST!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
just when i thought it couldn't get any funnier...

BOY, who the DUCK are you playing wiff. Test me if you want to, I'll get your mind right believe that.

WTF!! you warn me, boy if you don't carry your DARKWING DUCK arse some where else wiff all the STUPIDITY!!!! NICKA, I have the same "don't give a fugg attitude" you trying to stunt on this board, you don't know me really you don't!!!

AFLAC!!!!!

IT DID:lmao:

ONELOVE
AAMU, it just keeps getting better.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This is what funny, You better hope all your numbers have changed and your work email address because it is about to be flooded with calls in 10 minutes jpowell7

AFLAC!!!!!

We will see who the joke is on in a minute...................:redhot:

You are the stunt, why you have got to get all the attention, you will get more than you need now...............

~going to get some popcorn, be right back~

this is better than watching judge joe brown.

ONELOVE
AAMU, it just keeps getting better.

Originally posted by TBS965

We will see who the joke is on in a minute...................:redhot:

You are the stunt, why you have got to get all the attention, you will get more than you need now...............

ALL DAYUM, DAYUM, DAYUM.........WHY THEY WENT CALL DAFFY!!!!:bawling:

Do what makes you DUCKS QUACK, it all fine wiff me. Do I have to speak in AFLAC language..my number changed!!!!!!!

Man, I said I wasn'g going to respond to this post but I was going through reading the responses & this shat is straight comedy!!!!! I haven't seen any more responses from the person who started this post since I shut her down yesterday morning...HMMMMMMM oh well but this here tit for tat is just toooo darn funny.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Why are yall going back & forth like this? It has been established the the Black Foxes has some hatters from the sipp....but if yall must continue please do so cause this is funny as "LL"!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by PRANCIN "J"
:lmao:
NOW DO YALL HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT THE BLACK FOXES ARE BETTER THAN THE J-SETTES. THEY ARE A TIRED DUPLICATED VERSION OF THE RADIO CITY ROCKETTES. THATS THE ONLY SQUAD THAT HAVE A LINE OF 30 GIRLS AND 10 ALTERNATES. THATS ONE BIG TEXAS DRILL TEAM. WE WILL PRANCE OVER THOSE FOXES ANY DAY. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE VIEWING PUBLIC THINK. THEY MUST BE SMOKING :cool: :idea:

The Black Foxes are on point. They have a unique style in which they are good in performing.

Guess what The Black Foxes are not better or even close to the average HBCU............................ Ladies:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Re: Black Foxes Or J-settes

Originally posted by dominion1906

The Black Foxes are on point. They have a unique style in which they are good in performing.

On point for another Loosing Season...............................:D

Re: Re: Re: Black Foxes Or J-settes

On point for another Loosing Season...............................:D

The Black Foxes dance with class . They have a unique style and they perform it well. I'm not saying they're my favorite dance squad (Mine will always be the "Motion" and errr MoB's BBS) but they are good with what they do.

What school do you represent TBS965?

Originally posted by O'Bladerunner
Hey mobb1995:

Ever heard of Supplimental Insurance?

As in the immortal words of Yogi Berra

They give you cash, which is just as good as money

and it's not all in 1 dollar bills......

:lmao: :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
NOw Me being a dancer myself and teaching dance, I have a opinon!

J-Settes= On the field and in the stands have the Overall take of all the dancers I've seen in the last 8 years! They always have something up there sleeve!

BBS= On the field can use a little work but in the stands these ladies have it all!

Dancing Dolls= On the field the Dolls have a technical point to make! And they get the job done with few mistakes, but in the stands they give you nothing!

Golden Girls(ASU)= These ladies give you what the MEN are looking for in pop'n that ass and Puss!

Golden Girls(UAPB)= On the field they give you 8 count routines by utilizing the field, which is thier style, and in the stands they have a few serious moves to show!

Motion= These ladies are the Prissy women of the dance line, they perform very well, but they don't brake thier backs for no one!

Black Foxes= This is the Dance line of the HBCU's, these ladies do what they do in the way they do it but it's getting boring! To me a little change will help! The routines are to slow and simple for the mistakes and all the practice they do!

This is what I think!

J-Settes= On the field and in the stands have the Overall take of all the dancers I've seen in the last 8 years!

BBS= On the field can use a little work but in the stands these ladies have it all!

Dancing Dolls= On the field the Dolls have a technical point to make! And they get the job done with few mistakes, but in the stands they give you nothing!

Golden Girls(ASU)= These ladies give you what the MEN are looking for in pop'n that ass and Puss!

Golden Girls(UAPB)= On the field they give you 8 count routines in a moving around the field position which is thier style, and in the stands they have a few moves to show!

Motion= These ladies are the Prissy women of the dance line, they perform very well, but they don't brake thier backs for no one!

Black Foxes= This is the Dance line of the HBCU's, these ladies do what they do in the way they do it but it's getting boring! To me a little change will help! The routines are to slow and simple for the mistakes and all the practice they do!

This is what I think!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Black Foxes Or J-settes

Originally posted by dominion1906

The Black Foxes dance with class . They have a unique style and they perform it well. I'm not saying they're my favorite dance squad (Mine will always be the "Motion" and errr MoB's BBS) but they are good with what they do.

What school do you represent TBS965?

Jackson Silly Read the Post before you respond.:lmao:

LAMO:idea: :idea:

Motion dancers are to FAT

Originally posted by Everclear

J-Settes= On the field and in the stands have the Overall take of all the dancers I've seen in the last 8 years!

Golden Girls(UAPB)= On the field they give you 8 count routines in a moving around the field position which is thier style, and in the stands they have a few moves to show!

This is what I think!

they know this, The Jaguars have them fooled.

YOGI BEAR, dam you dumb:D

Are you showing your JSU education there :rolleyes:

Yogi Berra is a Hall of Fame baseball player that is the star of a new Afflac commercial and I'm quoting what he says in the commercial.

**I guess you've been hanging with too many of the Yogi Bear's errr J-S_____ to know the differance**

(that last sentence was in jest.....don't take it personal, it's only the internet)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Black Foxes Or J-settes

Originally posted by BLUEBENGAL

Dancing with class, is that the same as "Dancing like a White Girl"?

It's not the same. Class has nothing to do with race. All I'm saying is that they have that vibe about them.

But here are my favorites ...:D

"1. Motion "of the "Ocean" Dancers

SU Doll's (Classy)

Bubblin Brown Sugar(Their Stand Routines:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: )

2. J settes

3. Black Foxes.

Yogi's Routine

Is this the message they are conveying.....

synergy_468beavers_082802.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This thread is Hall of Fame material and a candidate for Band Board thread of the year......:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back