Black Foxes Or J-settes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by PRANCIN "J"
This is for Short1,
Like I said, I dont have a problem with Foxes or what they do cause they do have their own style and they dont change for no one, but as far as them being the best, that they are not. Its not just about popping or pelvic movements, its the overall show. We do more than just that. I guess you are from P.V, so you've never travelled to Memorial Stadium and see the Settes enter the stadium. So now I understand how you feel cause thats all you know. As far as you bringing up fall '99, that was one of our best years and we did handle our business most def. Ms. A. Butler was the captain and she went out with a bang. I never said that I didn't like the dancing dolls, cause they are good also, but they haven't really been awsome since fall '97. Its all about execution and showmanship and thats what we put out. As someone else said, their have been times that a Sette made a mistake, but its not about the mistake, its the recover and that we do well. For instance I went to Houston doing one of our off weeks in fall '00, when P.V. played SU in the astrodome, and one of the Black Foxes fell coming out of the circle, and she couldn't recover. This is what really got me. Not to mention the fact that theyhave been doing that circle since I was in elementary school so I take that as tradition. How are you gonna mess up tradition. Thats just like one of us messing up our world famed "GET READY" routine that we enter in the stadium on. The reason I say we paved the way is, We are the ones who actually started breaking stand routines down into counts of 8, now alost all the squads do it. We started doing flips and rollovers and back bends in our dances, now alot of dances do that too. We started out with capes, now everyone think they can fly. So I think you need to talk what you know. You must want to be a fox. And as for looks, we might not have had the pretties girls but, i look damn good, and I bet they were fine. ( We Do BODY Cuts) I can tell you one more thing, I bet they can move. So I think you need to get in where you fit in, or travel sometimes so you can witness it for yourself the beating that Foxes will get from the SETTES, And I'm OUT!!!!!!!!!!!:bawling: (Short 1)

OK this is the last statement I will make on this topic because I have said all that I have to say about it....Prancin' I have witnessed the settes in person as well as viewing tapes.....so therefore I can make MY OPINION on them.....which means PV is not all I know...I have witnessed other dance troupes as well so speak what YOU KNOW!!! & No I do not want to be a fox its just that I like their style last time I check I was entitled to my own opinion. Now like I said before based on the votes THE PUBLIC apparently likes what the Black Foxes give when they take the field & if you don't like that then maybe you should tell your fellow JSU peers to get on the page & make their vote count because as it stands PV has a lot of supporters...so until we see numbers change I am done with it. NOW I'm OUT Prancin':bawling: :lmao:

This page means nothing......... Maybe PV girls should bring the heat to Jackson this year. SO the Jsettes can wear their azz out SWAC style.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'll put my money on the Jsettes anyday against any dancers in the SWAC..................:D :D :D

And I know it will pay off Very Well.
short1 send me a tape of their best and their most average performance.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by 1995mobb
......... Maybe PV girls should bring the heat to Jackson this year. SO the Jsettes can wear their azz out SWAC style.:

I think you are missing the point as well, camparing the J Settes to the Laker Girls to the Radio CIty Rockets. Their style is totally different !!!!

WHO GIVES A SHHH, IF THEIR STYLE IS DIFFERENT, SOMEONE HAS TO TAKE A L AND IT WOULD BE THE GIRLS OF PV. THE JSETTES HAS THE DIFFERENT STYLES AND SHOWS AND CAN ADAPT TO ANY DANCING GIRLS ROUTINES.

HAS THE PV GIRLS EVER PERFORM TO AFRICANO AND DID THE COMING TO AMERICA SHOW OR BETTER YET THE MICHAEL AND JANET JACKSON SCREAM SHOW. (NO)

Originally posted by PRANCIN "J"
This is for Short1,
For instance I went to Houston doing one of our off weeks in fall '00, when P.V. played SU in the astrodome, and one of the Black Foxes fell coming out of the circle, and she couldn't recover.
It wasn't a matter of her not knowing the routine, it was matter that the ASTRODOME has Astro-Turf which is something that they are not familiar with dancing on especailly with the type of dancing shoes that they use. Might I add that same Black FOX went on to be featured as the JET BEAUTY of the Week a few months ago ! Can you say the same ? As for the recovery, well she didn't miss a step she was back up doing those high kicks with no hesitation!
The reason I say we paved the way is, We are the ones who actually started breaking stand routines down into counts of 8, now alost all the squads do it. We started doing flips and rollovers and back bends in our dances, now alot of dances do that too. We started out with capes, now everyone think they can fly. So I think you need to talk what you know.
Where's the PROOF ? Anyone can claim fame!!! But can you prove it !
And as for looks, we might not have had the pretties girls

"And as for looks, we might not have had the pretties girls"

Finally, you said something that we can all agree on. Not only me but others have noticed the state of some of your grills
Originally posted by LaCumba
Neither would those girls yall get over at the Nasty Kitty.

funnypic.jpg

Be afraid, BE VERY AFRAID

"Hi, my name is Jonaqueenesta Thomas, but yall can call me Queeda. I am a Prancing J-Sette and I just have one thang to say..... Yall ain't ready for me yet."

HAS THE PV GIRLS EVER PERFORM TO AFRICANO AND DID THE COMING TO AMERICA SHOW OR BETTER YET THE MICHAEL AND JANET JACKSON SCREAM SHOW. (NO)

And that is supposed to prove diversity. Rather narrow minded huh....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by BLAQUE PRINCE

And that is supposed to prove diversity. Rather narrow minded huh....:rolleyes:

YES INCASE YOU DID NOT KNOW WHAT A SHOW WAS......:D

THATS WHAT DIVERSITY IS. DOING DIFFERENT SHOWS OR BEING DIFFERENT AND NOT THE SAME ALWAYS AND ABLE TO ADAPT TO DIFFERENT LIFESTYLES OF OTHER DANCERS.

THATS WHATS MAKES THE JSETTES THE BEST IN THE HBCU.........

WHO GIVES A SHHH, IF THEIR STYLE IS DIFFERENT, SOMEONE HAS TO TAKE A L AND IT WOULD BE THE GIRLS OF PV. THE JSETTES HAS THE DIFFERENT STYLES AND SHOWS AND CAN ADAPT TO ANY DANCING GIRLS ROUTINES.

SMH

Someone needs to leave the 'Sipp more often.

I was raised cheering on the black foxes at the Cotton Bowl Classic and I still don't think there's a dance troupe better than the Black Foxes.

Not to say that the J-Settes aren't good because they are excellent, but Black Foxes have my vote.

I am from the Sipp' and from Alcorn. The Golden Girls are my favorite I just want to say.

But on this issue about The J-cettes and The Black Foxes.

The J-cettes gets my vote. There is no comparison and I have seen both squads. No squad (not counting my old-school Golden Girls) can touch the J-cettes. They dance with too much damn energy and are too versatile. BBS- I have seen them, I can not believe anyone would say they are better than the J-cettes. They have the looks but they don't have the total package. Black Foxes- They are good at what they do, but it is just no match for the J-cettes.

Originally posted by str8brave
I am from the Sipp' and from Alcorn. The Golden Girls are my favorite I just want to say.

But on this issue about The J-cettes and The Black Foxes.

The J-cettes gets my vote. There is no comparison and I have seen both squads. No squad (not counting my old-school Golden Girls) can touch the J-cettes. They dance with too much damn energy and are too versatile. BBS- I have seen them, I can not believe anyone would say they are better than the J-cettes. They have the looks but they don't have the total package. Black Foxes- They are good at what they do, but it is just no match for the J-cettes.

THE BLACK FOXES KNOW THAT, ALL THE PEOPLE REPLYING ARE FROM TEXAS. HOW CAN YOU BE NUMBER 1 IF YOU DONT TRAVEL OR LEAVE THE DAM STATE...................

What is the point in comparing the two different styles? That's what most of us "Texas" folk wanna know. Of course, the mass majority is going to want the rump shaka's...it's human nature, bruh. The Black Foxes are not in the league of the JSettes....just like the JSettes are no where near SU's league. It all boils down to execution.

Originally posted by O'Bladerunner
What is the point in comparing the two different styles? That's what most of us "Texas" folk wanna know. Of course, the mass majority is going to want the rump shaka's...it's human nature, bruh. The Black Foxes are not in the league of the JSettes....just like the JSettes are no where near SU's league. It all boils down to execution.

ExacTAMUNDO!!!!!

because the Jsettes are able to do what the black foxes does on a bad day. First of all I see you have not seen the Jsettes to say they rump shake because they don't, Its just that, They got azz and it moves with the routines.:lmao: :lmao:

if we talking about execution, The Jsettes can do what the Black Foxes does and the black foxes can't do what the Jsettes does now you do the math.:D :D

because the Jsettes are able to do what the black foxes does on a bad day. First of all I see you have not seen the Jsettes to say they rump shake because they don't, Its just that, They got azz and it moves with the routines.:lmao: :lmao:

if we talking about execution, The Jsettes can do what the Black Foxes does and the black foxes can't do what the Jsettes does now you do the math.:D :D
Do you have at least one clue of why we call you the dummess in the SWAC?

Are you thinking before you type? Proof-reading what you type? Or any process of thinking that'll give you some more 'band knowlegde' credibility?

This must be the equivalent of Get Ready saying K'int is the best thing since sliced bread. What are they feeding you all down there?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

for the record dum ness is not a word, It would be Dumb. dumbness, I didn't get on here to call you names so let's not go there.

:mad: :mad:

another thing that ll is not a word neither nor O'Bladerunner:rolleyes:

Dam I'm very upset now because you used name calling as a tact for not being able to Write your opinion, Personal Opinion.

Just Make sure you are not attending the Prarie View and Jsu Game because :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: no comments......... going outside to smoke a Blacknmild, My nerves Bad.:mad:

for the record dum ness is not a word, It would be Dumb. dumbness, I didn't get on here to call you names so let's not go there.

Dam I'm very upset now because you used name calling as a tact for not being able to Write your opinion, Personal Opinion.

Just Make sure you are not attending the Prarie View and Jsu Game because :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: no comments......... going outside to smoke a Blacknmild, My nerves Bad.:mad:

THE 8 AFLACS WILL BE ON THE ARSE!!!!!:redhot: :redhot: :lmao:

JP, You might won't to stay off this one because I'll post your Number and name on every Website in the United States.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JP, You might won't to stay off this one because I'll post your Number and name on every Website in the United States.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

WHat kinda gay shat is THAT!!!!

Go right AHEAD AFLAC, I moved a few months ago:rolleyes: so see what good it does you......

I swear you AFLACS act like ya'll contracted some NINE WEST VIRUS!!!!!:lmao:

In no way is that Gay I just need for you to stop f*****g replying after I state my opinion.

You need to go create your own Dam thread and make all your replys about Your Dam band.

If this Thread was about the Dancing Dolls, I could see you replying but it's not, Somehow and someway everytime I post something You bring yo azz behind me and say something Smart or thats not FUNNY.

Use common sense or Be your self and not try to be seen and heard everytime the player makes an opinion.

And, for the record, you've just shown how wet you are around the ears, on this here board.

~DRIPP'N~

You've got to be kidding me. Spelling smack? LOL!!! Dude...you are lame. Which duck is this, this week?

LOL....are you for real? You are definitely the funny duck of the 8. Read my post about me liking BBS over the JSettes this past season. That's a personal opinion....and I called no one names, until I got jumped on for my opinion, by you and TBS911.

*now pointing and laughing at you*

Now you wanna fight....lol. Now you're making threats, via computer....lol. You're attempts are pathetic.

You'sa grown arse man, dawg. And, you're getting heated over the internet. SMH. Like any of that is going to change anything. Get one.....soon!

<marquee>
duck.gif
# <font size=5>5</font>:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: </marquee>

Obladerunner, My bad, i thought You were a Dude all this time. My bad I treat all ladies with the up most respect.

Now can we continue the Thread.

You do attend Prarie View right or Wrong.

Hey lil Momma your girls okay but not better than the Jsettes:cool:

And, for the record, you've just shown how wet you are around the ears, on this here board.

~DRIPP'N~

You've got to be kidding me. Spelling smack? LOL!!! Dude...you are lame. Which duck is this, this week?

LOL....are you for real? You are definitely the funny duck of the 8. Read my post about me liking BBS over the JSettes this past season. That's a personal opinion....and I called no one names, until I got jumped on for my opinion, by you and TBS911.

Get it right, TBS965
Year was spring 96 and Line number 5.
Are you mad because you not TBS.

Girls always Hate, let me guess you an AKA.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back