Black Foxes Or J-settes

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PRANCIN "J"

:lmao:
NOW DO YALL HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT THE BLACK FOXES ARE BETTER THAN THE J-SETTES. THEY ARE A TIRED DUPLICATED VERSION OF THE RADIO CITY ROCKETTES. THATS THE ONLY SQUAD THAT HAVE A LINE OF 30 GIRLS AND 10 ALTERNATES. THATS ONE BIG TEXAS DRILL TEAM. WE WILL PRANCE OVER THOSE FOXES ANY DAY. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE VIEWING PUBLIC THINK. THEY MUST BE SMOKING :cool: :idea:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You are right, Just like the topic on marchingcentral says the JayCettes or the Brown Bubblin Sugar from MBC. They must have not witness a real stand routine or Swoop, Cup of Life, Jam and NO parking on the Dance Floor, Let it whip, Africano shhh, We could go all day naming routines. The Jaycettes will murder those lame girls..........:D :D :D :D

I've never seen the Black Foxes in person, only on tape; and from what I saw, they look like they dancing on Broadway. They are not bad, just different.

Question: Do they do any routines in the stands? and how do those routines look?

Originally posted by 1995mobb
You are right, Just like the topic on marchingcentral says the JayCettes or the Brown Bubblin Sugar from MBC. They must have not witness a real stand routine or Swoop, Cup of Life, Jam and NO parking on the Dance Floor, Let it whip, Africano shhh, We could go all day naming routines. The Jaycettes will murder those lame girls..........:D :D :D :D
Don't know about that. I've seen both...and BBS is on that arse.

MHO

Originally posted by O'Bladerunner

Don't know about that. I've seen both...and BBS is on that arse.

MHO

***** please........
them sorry black, chocolate, out of shape girls...... can't evn do a back bend or toe touch.

***** please........
them sorry black, chocolate, out of shape girls...... can't evn do a back bend or toe touch.
Wo/Man, you crazy. Which BBS squad have you seen last? Cuz, the one that came to Houston ('01 vs TSU) was holding.

smh....it's bliss, man.

PS- Which duck is on today?

Thanks, CS, these *****s get on here all the time and try and clown people and they should know better. *****s mad that this thread didn't include the lazy Dancing Dolls.

But remember BLAQUE PRINCE, <b>nobody</b> cares about the poll. It's bias.

Yet threads have been thrown up left and right. Negroes ... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by TBS965

I don't recall maybe we can ask yo MOM and she will Tell, now raise up off hisnuts please man.

he has his own Opinion. ( P B)
*looks TBS965 up and down*...woman please. Ya Momma jokes? Did you just come in from recess or sum'n? Who are you? And, what nutbush did someone shake you out of?

If you would recall....I stated an opinion, right after he made one which included myopic views towards the subject. So what gives? Are you upset that not everyone outside of the 'Sipp is in aww of the J-Settes?

Darlin, trying to smack on me (and my moms :rolleyes: , which is smalltime in itself) doesn't help you, JStank, or the Cramp'n Up-Settes. I promise....that ain't what you want.

I'll say it one more time....J-Settes are good. And, have been that way for a long time. But, BBS is on dat arse when it comes to the complete package, in that particular style of dancing....period.

Thanks, CS, these *****s get on here all the time and try and clown people and they should know better. *****s mad that this thread didn't include the lazy Dancing Dolls.
Negro Pahleeeze!

I said nothing about the Dancing Dolls....you did. There is no reason to say anything about the DDs. JSettes are notontheDD'slevel. They have different styles....so, I wouldn't expect the JSettes to follow the DD's lead.

It's just like comments about the Jukebox. I could care less of what you think of the Jukebox or the DD's. We're going to be alright with your fan support or without it. What we do...is fine.

So, get you're head out of that 'Sippi Mud (translation: your arse) and stick to the subject....ya duck.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
THE BBS OF MBC R OKAY. THEY HAVE A FEW STAND ROUTINES THAT ARE GOOD, BUT THEY CANT GROOVE THEM LIKE THE J-SETTES CAN. THEY DONT HAVE ANY TECHNIQUE, STYLE, AND THEY CANT EXECUTE, MEANING THEY DONT KNOE HOW TO USE WHAT THEY GOT (BODY). ITS NOT JUST ABOUT THE HIPS BUT THE BODY. I HAVE A COUSIN THAT IS A BBS, AND SHE WAS ONE THAT DID NOT MAKE THE SETTES THE TWO TIMES SHE TRIED OUT. ANYWAY THEY HAVE THEIR MOMENTS. ITS NOT A CONSECUTIVE THING WITH THEM. ONE WEEK THEY ARE GOOD AND THE NEXT THEY LOOK LIKE A HIGH SCHOOL. THE SETTES ARE GREAT EVERY WEEK. ANYWAY THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE BBS OR THE DANCING DOLLS. ITS ABOUT THAT 50 MEMBER DRILL TEAM FROM PRAIRE VIEW BEING NUMBER ONE. THAT B-SQUAD, HOW DARE THEY. ALL THEY CREATE IS A CIRCLE. THE OTHER TEXAS SQUAD FROM TSU (MOTION) IS ALOT BETTER THAN THEM AND THEY DONT STOP TRAFFIC WITH THE STUFF THE STEAL FROM US. FACE IT NO BODY DOES IT BETTER THAN THE J-SETTES. WE HAVE PAVED THE WAY FOR ALL SQUADS, AND YALL KNOW IT.

Originally posted by PRANCIN &quot;J&quot;
THE SETTES ARE GREAT EVERY WEEK. ANYWAY THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE BBS OR THE DANCING DOLLS. ITS ABOUT THAT 50 MEMBER DRILL TEAM FROM PRAIRE VIEW BEING NUMBER ONE. THAT B-SQUAD, HOW DARE THEY. ALL THEY CREATE IS A CIRCLE. THE OTHER TEXAS SQUAD FROM TSU (MOTION) IS ALOT BETTER THAN THEM AND THEY DONT STOP TRAFFIC WITH THE STUFF THE STEAL FROM US. FACE IT NO BODY DOES IT BETTER THAN THE J-SETTES. WE HAVE PAVED THE WAY FOR ALL SQUADS, AND YALL KNOW IT.

Whether they (PV) have 50 or 150 they are pretty good, They have their own style and they showcase their style through their halftime routine instead of trying to to see who can pop it the best. Don't think for a second that they cannot (I mean most sistah's on any HBCU dance line can) So, I said all that to say "Y-HATE?" It basically boils down to what do you prefer to see. Not everyone want's to see pelvic popping everyweek. Me, personally I think that the SU Dancing Dolls of '96 & '94 had to be one the best I have witnessed out of all the dance troupes. Although, the J-Settes are good in their own way some of their MUGS are tore up from the FLO up. But that's just my opinion.

Ok let me go ahead & throw my .50 in this here post....First off from looking at the handle of the person that started this post I will assume that she is a member of the J-settes...& with that being said why are yall gonna sit here & go tit-for-tat with her of course she is going think that her squad is the best she's one of them & she's stuck in that mentality so let her be.
Now I have always enjoyed watching the Foxes from PV as well as the Dolls from SU both squads are good in their own way as stated before. I had a chance to see the J-settes about 3yrs ago when they came to Houston to play TxSu & they were ok not the bomb biggy but ok. Now prancin'J if you honestly think that the J-settes paved the way for all dance troups then you need to stop smokin whatever it is you are smokin cause it really has you trippin hard!!!!:lmao: :rolleyes: But yes you are entilted to your opinion & everyone else here is as well & if people are voting for the Foxes & Dolls then that's them apparently those 2squads are giving the fans something they enjoy(CLASS) & not that GHETTO pelvic popping mess yall do sometimes. So just stop hatting & sit back & look at your squad & the other squads & see what the difference is.

On a serious note, the Black Foxes can not be compared to the J-settes. Two completely different styles. The Black Foxes are good at what they do, same as the J-Settes.

Now on the other hand, when comparing the J-Settes and Bubblin Brown Suga,

J-Settes got em.

I mean BBS is good and all, but the J-Settes perform like veterans on the field and in the stands game in and game out. You rarely see a mistake made by a J-Sette on the field. I will admit that it was kinda funny when that J-Sette bust her butt at the Superdome in 2000 while the band was playing Swoop, but like a veteran, she continued as if she never fell.

Everytime I have seen BBS, one or two girls have messed up and it caused her to be a count or two late.

This is for Short1,
Like I said, I dont have a problem with Foxes or what they do cause they do have their own style and they dont change for no one, but as far as them being the best, that they are not. Its not just about popping or pelvic movements, its the overall show. We do more than just that. I guess you are from P.V, so you've never travelled to Memorial Stadium and see the Settes enter the stadium. So now I understand how you feel cause thats all you know. As far as you bringing up fall '99, that was one of our best years and we did handle our business most def. Ms. A. Butler was the captain and she went out with a bang. I never said that I didn't like the dancing dolls, cause they are good also, but they haven't really been awsome since fall '97. Its all about execution and showmanship and thats what we put out. As someone else said, their have been times that a Sette made a mistake, but its not about the mistake, its the recover and that we do well. For instance I went to Houston doing one of our off weeks in fall '00, when P.V. played SU in the astrodome, and one of the Black Foxes fell coming out of the circle, and she couldn't recover. This is what really got me. Not to mention the fact that theyhave been doing that circle since I was in elementary school so I take that as tradition. How are you gonna mess up tradition. Thats just like one of us messing up our world famed "GET READY" routine that we enter in the stadium on. The reason I say we paved the way is, We are the ones who actually started breaking stand routines down into counts of 8, now alost all the squads do it. We started doing flips and rollovers and back bends in our dances, now alot of dances do that too. We started out with capes, now everyone think they can fly. So I think you need to talk what you know. You must want to be a fox. And as for looks, we might not have had the pretties girls but, i look damn good, and I bet they were fine. ( We Do BODY Cuts) I can tell you one more thing, I bet they can move. So I think you need to get in where you fit in, or travel sometimes so you can witness it for yourself the beating that Foxes will get from the SETTES, And I'm OUT!!!!!!!!!!!:bawling: (Short 1)

MAYBE I WILL MAKE YOU GUYS A TAPE OF THE JSETTES FOR THE PAST 7 YEARS, I WILL GIVE THE BEST ROUTINE FOR EACH YEAR. DO ANY OF YOU RECALL THE PERFORMANCE FROM THE JSETTES IN 99 AT THE SWAC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME PERFORMING TO CUP OF LIFE (IS THERE A ROUTINE FROM ANOTHER SCHOOL THAT WILL COMPARE TO THAT SHOW) I HAVE NOT, IN ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE WITNESS A ROUTINE SO PURE AND FULL OF MOTIVATION.
NO MAJORETTES, DANCING LADIES CAN'T EVEN COMPETE TO SWOOP ROUTINE.

HAVE YOU EVEN THOUGHT OF A ROUTINE THAT WOULD TOP THE JSETTES AVERAGE ROUTINE, NOPE :D :D :)

MOST OF THE PEOPLE OF HERE REPLYING MUST BE :cool:

[smalltime in itself) doesn't help you, JStank, or the Cramp'n Up-Settes. I promise....that ain't what you want.

I'll say it one more time....J-Settes are good. And, have been that way for a long time. But, BBS is on dat arse when it comes to the complete package, in that particular style of dancing....period. [/B][/QUOTE]

WHO WATCHES THAT STYLE OF DANCING BECAUSE ITS NOT THE SWAC, WE NEVER SEE THOSE GIRLS PERFORM BUT I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE JSETTES WEAR ALL THE SWAC DANCERS OUT EVERY YEAR, MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO AND ASK YOUR CAPTAIN OVER THE SCHOOL YOU ATTEND, I'M SURE SHE WOULD SAY THE JSETTES WILL GIVE YOU A RUN FOR YOUR MONEY. LET ME TELL YOU THIS, I KNOW THE JSETTES THE SHHH BECAUSE EVERY YEAR BEFORE THE HIT THE FIELD THE OPPOSING GIRLS WATCH THEIR ROUTINE BEFORE THE HEAD BACK TO THE STANDS.:) :)

WE CAN ARGUE ALL DAY ABOUT WHO'S THE BEST, BUT I KNOW ITS THE JSETTES............................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back