Bill Cosby Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I don't know if Bill Cosby considered himself black elite, talented tenth, or how many black elite societies he belonged too?

If he was... "black elitism" didn't matter to "white daddy"...you still a n***a! no such thing as a black elite

Last edited:
I don't know if Bill Cosby considered himself black elite, talented tenth, or how many black elite societies he belonged too?

If he was... "black elitism" didn't matter to "white daddy"...you still a n***a! no such thing as a black elite
If anyone was/is a Black elite it was/is Obama and you see how that went. They even came after Oprah for saying beef was not good for you.

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I mean Bill did admit in a deposition that he drugged women.

But keep making him a martyr.
Bill's attorney that allowed him to submit to that deposition request should be publicly flogged. He could have exercised his right to plead the fifth. That came back to haunt him. His current representation should have moved to make the deposition inadmissible, but ultimately a deposition full of fifth amendment exercises is just plain useless.

Last edited:
Bill's attorney that allowed him to submit to that deposition request should be publicly flogged. He could have exercised his right to plead the fifth. That can back to haunt him. His current representation should have moved to make the deposition inadmissible, but ultimately a deposition full of fifth amendment exercises is just plain useless.

Being an admitted crap certainly didn’t help matters. But oh well.

Okay.....ONE LAST TIME.

That is what they did back then...'70s and '80s. They traded drugs for sex. Eddie Griffin told y'all the same thing in that interview. Those women traded sex for drugs. It was CONSENTUAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back