Bill Cosby Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the criticism of the topless chick, but going after the accusers accessories and makeup is stupid. It’s stuff like that which prevents many women from coming forward.

I get the criticism of the topless chick, but going after the accusers accessories and makeup is stupid. It’s stuff like that which prevents many women from coming forward.

I think what happens in a lot of high profile cases is the defense attorneys & prosecutors present witnesses, defendants & victims a certain way to try to sway the jury...

Pundits often point this out.. For example the Zimmerman trial & OKC Female cop who shot the unarmed blk man...

I think what happens in a lot of high profile cases is the defense attorneys & prosecutors present witnesses, defendants & victims a certain way to try to sway the jury...

That happens in almost all cases whether it's high-profile or not.

Which is why your boy Tariq trying to play "gotcha" on the internet is meaningless.

That happens in almost all cases whether it's high-profile or not.

Which is why your boy Tariq trying to play "gotcha" on the internet is meaningless.

I think its important to point things like this out when you have someone's life hanging in the balance.

Lawd, knows we have seen enough exonerated black men over the years in which something like this wrong/right probably played a pivotal role in the jury's decision.

I don't agree with all of TN talking points but he is putting in work exposing racism & discrimination and the fact that he has pushed positive media & content with Hidden Colors, 1804 etc...

Like most things in life you gotta know when to eat the meat & spit out the bones...

I think its important to point things like this out when you have someone's life hanging in the balance.

Lawd, knows we have seen enough exonerated black men over the years in which something like this wrong/right probably played a pivotal role in the jury's decision.

I don't agree with all of TN talking points but he is putting in work exposing racism & discrimination and the fact that he has pushed positive media & content with Hidden Colors, 1804 etc...

Like most things in life you gotta know when to eat the meat & spit out the bones...

He's really wrong on this, though. It's OK to admit that. LOL.

He's really wrong on this, though. It's OK to admit that. LOL.

I don't know what he did with those women...

I was not there.

I do know that many blk men have been hanged, lynched, & exonerated over some of these very same things. Just yesterday a white male just got off in Boston (MIT) over raping a sleeping woman in a dorm.

It will be interesting if Harvey Weinstein is brought up on charges and his trial is given the same energy, coverage & spectacles...

Since justice is blind in our judicial system.

I don't know what he did with those women...

I was not there.

I do know that many blk men have been hanged, lynched, & exonerated over some of these very same things. Just yesterday a white male just got off in Boston (MIT) over raping a sleeping woman in a dorm.

It will be interesting if Harvey Weinstein is brought up on charges and his trial is given the same energy, coverage & spectacles...

Since justice is blind in our judicial system.

Nobody really knows what happened between those women and Cosby except Cosby and those women. And you're right that justice the system is wrought with inequity.

And that also pertains to Tariq examining the physical appearance of those women, which is a tactic often used in order to discredit the accusers.

If Weinstein is brought up on charges, hope that Tariq keep up that same energy going after the victims like he is with the Cosby trial.

Nobody really knows what happened between those women and Cosby except Cosby and those women. And you're right that justice the system is wrought with inequity.

And that also pertains to Tariq examining the physical appearance of those women, which is a tactic often used in order to discredit the accusers.

If Weinstein is brought up on charges, hope that Tariq keep up that same energy going after the victims like he is with the Cosby trial.

But do we really know who or if any women are victims in this trial at this point?

For all we know BC could be a victim of false accusations...

I think this has more to do with our justice system more than TN pointing out a narrative/presentations in this trial...

Wow... Some of these chicks!

Why does she look like Skeletor in the face?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back