Bill Cosby Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am gonna have to agree with you on this. I mean, if you didn't say anything 30, 40, 50 years ago, why are you doing this now? If these people felt so bad about what he did to them, why didn't they say something when it first happen? Hey, I'm just saying...

Because a lot of them wouldn’t believed. Because a lot of y’all would say they’re only going after him because he’s famous or black or because he didn’t help them advance their careers. Or any of the other reasons y’all come up with to be skeptical.

Again you don't seem to understand how our board usually works. You want to post all these links to stuff without letting people know what they are about. This is a place for conversation between it's members. Each forum was created for that very purpose and designed to give those a place to do that with all intentions.

So your problem is reading now?

YOU can't read the information that's provided in the post?

I post directly from the embedded media twitter, instagram, YouTube & facebook application provided on this site. Why provide this function?

The thread headings provide information on what the post is about along with information provided in the social media engines captions. Members talk about & discuss those post in all intentions... LMAO... All intentions & usually how this board works...

So when the board doesn't work this way in all intentions you fall out like a child & start trolling folk?

My Lawd, dude get out of your feelings... This emotional rant shyt you are on is so played out... Damn...

Like I said before just start YOU a thread and converse away since YOU want to control folks interaction on this site...

Now carry on with yo trolling azz ..

Last edited:

Because a lot of them wouldn’t believed. Because a lot of y’all would say they’re only going after him because he’s famous or black or because he didn’t help them advance their careers. Or any of the other reasons y’all come up with to be skeptical.

Yeah. ok. :rolleyes: Look, I am not saying he did not do the thing he is being accused of. All I am saying is these women would be more believable if these incidents were reported when they first happen, and not years later.

Now, to the women who took money from Bill to keep their mouth shut, should they share some responsibility for what happen to women who came after them?

So your problem is reading now?

YOU can't read the information that's provided in the post?

I post directly from the embedded media twitter, instagram, YouTube & facebook application provided on this site. Why provide this function?

Like I said before just start YOU a thread and converse away since YOU want to control folks interaction on this site...

Now carry on with yo trolling azz ..

clickbait-meme.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back