Big Brother!

After POV Ceremony tonight, someone WILL be sent out.

The final HOH competition will begin tonight; likely an endurance competition. The second part will be tomorrow, with the final part Thrusday on the show. At that point, the final HOH will determine who goes to the Final 2.

My predictions - Erika will win the first part. Janelle the second and third. She will take Erika to the final 2.

Janelle will win. She should win after kicking Will's ass out tonight.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
jagface said:
After POV Ceremony tonight, someone WILL be sent out.

The final HOH competition will begin tonight; likely an endurance competition. The second part will be tomorrow, with the final part Thrusday on the show. At that point, the final HOH will determine who goes to the Final 2.

My predictions - Erika will win the first part. Janelle the second and third. She will take Erika to the final 2.

Janelle will win. She should win after kicking Will's ass out tonight.
This is what I just told my co-worker...Janelle will win it all, and Will is gone tonight.

Thanks for the rundown, jf. :tup:

:lmao:

Boogie was looking like a c**n bout the face!

I thought he was gonna cry! :emlaugh:

Last night was the best episode of the season. I wonder how it will all play out. Janelle's speech was tight.

jagface said:
Last night was the best episode of the season. I wonder how it will all play out. Janelle's speech was tight.

Boogie is HOT!! :lol:

I called my Mom last night immediately when Janelle took her hand off her key when Boogie dropped out!

George should have slapped the taste out of Howie's mouth in the sequester house! :slap:

SLT said:
Boogie is HOT!! :lol:

I called my Mom last night immediately when Janelle took her hand off her key when Boogie dropped out!

George should have slapped the taste out of Howie's mouth in the sequester house! :slap:

As for the hand, I thought the rule was hold on to the key - not necessarily with both hands. Erika won - it's cool.

As for Howie, he goes too far, yes, but Marcellas needs his ass kicked. He is being a real b!tch.

jagface said:
As for the hand, I thought the rule was hold on to the key - not necessarily with both hands. Erika won - it's cool.

Janelle asked Julie before the game started if both hands have to remain on the key at all time. Julie told her 'Yes'.

yes, Janelle's fat ass took her hand off the key and she is out....she needs to get over it. It's on the tape, bytch. (I guess y'all can tell I don't like her ass, huh?) :emlaugh:

Boogie is a bytch too...is he even trying to win the money, or is he trying to get w/Will? :rolleyes: I'm really starting to wonder...he was actually about to cry, cuz Will got eliminated...I was like, uh ain't you supposed to be trying to win the game, boy? :smh:

I hope Erica wins it all.

Also, Howie's gonna get his ass kicked if he doesn't settle down...he's taking the schitt talking a lil too far now and it's starting to get on my nerves. :shame: George really is a chicken, huh? :emlaugh:

jagface, did you call Marcellas a bytch? uh, if the shoe fits? He's gayer acting than any woman. :rolleyes: :lol:

Yea Warndalyn, Marcellas is really showing out. He has disdain that is plain nasty. Howie is too damn old to behave as he has as well.

Janelle or Erika can win. Janelle scored points by kicking out Will, though.

It's very obvious who they want to win...but I would love for Erica to beat her ass. I don't like Janelle.

SLT said:
:lol:

They are gonna whoop Will's rump when he comes into the sequester house! :lmao:
This is the first season that I've seen that many folks hate people for real...I believe there really could be a fight breaking out, in that jury house.

Janelle did get herself out of all the situations she was placed in. She is doing what is necessary to win - stay in the house.

Erika trumped her by getting her to stay.

Game moves...

That's true...I'm just sick of seeing Janelle win at everything...then she pissed me off when she messed over James and tried to act like she didn't do any wrong. :rolleyes: heffa please, everyone lies in this game, don't try and act like you're an angel. She just gets on my nerves, but I'm sure she'll win it all.

y'all will have to keep me posted, from here on out...I won't get to see it anymore. I'll be working tomorrow night and next Tuesday, the finale night.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Warndalyn said:
That's true...I'm just sick of seeing Janelle win at everything...then she pissed me off when she messed over James and tried to act like she didn't do any wrong. :rolleyes: heffa please, everyone lies in this game, don't try and act like you're an angel. She just gets on my nerves, but I'm sure she'll win it all.

y'all will have to keep me posted, from here on out...I won't get to see it anymore. I'll be working tomorrow night and next Tuesday, the finale night.

Not a problem; got you covered.

The girl should win on kicking Will out alone. As for James, I laugh at him for just being a pitiful loser. He had been plotting against his crew since Day 1. The fact that he tried so hard to emulate Will and have it bite him in the ass was great. Then, he whined like a bad ass kid when he had his due.

Janelle was hated on from the minute the game began. CBS made her the "Big Brother" girl last season. Danielle, Alison, shi!t - all the females were/are jealous of her. They can't hide it. The girl is bad; they can't beat her in anything.

Well, maybe Erika can...

I like Janelle....she is smart then people want to give her credit ofr. She slipped up when she started swooning over Will...but she bounced back. I hope she wins. :kiss:

Boogie won the HOH...:redhot:

Janelle was booted out.

Boogie and Erika are the final two.

The winner will be announced next Tuesday.

SLT said:
Boogie won the HOH...:redhot:

Janelle was booted out.

Boogie and Erika are the final two.

The winner will be announced next Tuesday.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:lmao: :jump: :lmao:

I sure hope Erika wins it all!!!!!!! :tup:

I believe that clown is in love with Will.

As soon as he won he shouted, "Will, that was for you!" :xeye:

SLT said:
I believe that clown is in love with Will.

As soon as he won he shouted, "Will, that was for you!" :xeye:
I told y'all...:lol: That's why I stated that he seems to be more worried about being w/Will, rather than winning the loot. Sad, ain't it...:smh:

Did Big Brother come on, this past Sunday? y'all let me know who wins tonight and all the details, hea? I've gotta work tonight.

Back