Big Brother!

SLT said:
Another thing that keeps me cracking up is when Howie is always hugging and touching on him! :lol:

That is so hilarious to me. Will calls him one weird dude!

ChillTown will take this to the TOP!

I don't know what is wrong with Howie...he is all over folks. However I did see a clip of him having a halfway decent conversation with Janelle about how the producers are manipulating the game. I'll see if I can find the link.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Thanks for all the updates, cuz I always forget about this show, on the weekends. I never remember to watch...I was watching the football game last night.

HowTF Janelle's ass keeps winning HOH...this show is rigged. It's real obvious who they want to win this game. :smh: I'm glad Danielle won the POV, though. :tup:

Okay...I just read on a message board that Boogie and Erika had sex in the HOH room last night. :what:

amethyst08 said:
Okay...I just read on a message board that Boogie and Erika had sex in the HOH room last night. :what:
It was only a matter of time....will y'all let me know what happens tonight? I have to attend Meet the Teacher Night at my son's school.

Warndalyn said:
ok, who got the boot last night?

Marcellas.....:smh:

And George is the new HOH. Remember this week was the double eviction week, and George had to nominate someone immediately.

He nominated James and Erika...:retard:

So Erika's ass is back up on the block, huh? :lol: This show is crazy as hell...I figured Marcellas would be the one to go. Janelle just flat out lied to him, when she told him, Imma put you up, but you ain't going home. :smh: Did he cry when he was sent packing? :emlaugh:

Warndalyn said:
So Erika's ass is back up on the block, huh? :lol: This show is crazy as hell...I figured Marcellas would be the one to go. Janelle just flat out lied to him, when she told him, Imma put you up, but you ain't going home. :smh: Did he cry when he was sent packing? :emlaugh:

No, but the only ones he hugged when he left were Erika and Danielle. He walked out proudly with his afro wig on! :lol:

He did call Janelle a liar when he was giving his speech as to why he wanted to stay in the house.

SLT said:

Okay...

James won the POV - took himself off.

George (mad at Danielle for betraying him last week) nominated Howie in James' place.

Howie was evicted and went OFF.

Mike Boogie won the next HOH. Will and Mike are trying to convince the crushed Janelle into joining them to oust James.

Boyyyyyyyyy, Howie was getting ready to steal on Mike Boogie last night! :lol:

:wavey: Howie!

Mike Boogie got HOH!

:wavey: Janelle!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Boogie - HOH

Janelle and Erika nominated.

Janelle won the POV. :lol:

Will will go up and Janelle will have to evict either Erika or Will.

If she eliminates Will, she has to get to Final 2 and take either Boogie or Erika and win all the money.

If she eliminates Erika, she has to win HOH, take Boogie and win the money.

If she takes Will, she wins 2nd place...maybe...

Update:

Erika told Janelle all the sh!t Will has said about her. The two of them discussed EVERYTHING, especially about them two being played.

Janelle will vote out Will tonight. :lol:

jagface said:
Update:

Erika told Janelle all the sh!t Will has said about her. The two of them discussed EVERYTHING, especially about them two being played.

Janelle will vote out Will tonight. :lol:

:lmao:

Hopefully Will won't win the POV!

Their schitt has backfired on them, huh? Good for their asses...told em they should have voted that blonde heffa out, a long time ago. This show is soooooooo rigged, 'til it's not even funny.

Warndalyn said:
Their schitt has backfired on them, huh? Good for their asses...told em they should have voted that blonde heffa out, a long time ago. This show is soooooooo rigged, 'til it's not even funny.

It just so happens the love interests are the final four. :rolleyes:

Janelle is going to win it all...it's very obvious that's who they want to win it all...I mean, she's won every damn POV competition to date, pretty much.

Back