Big Brother!

jagface,

Did you see it, on last night? This particular Reality Show is one of favorites, there is. It's always so much action and drama. Can't wait, until it comes on! :jump:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I love this show! I can't wait til this season starts. I hope Kaysar comes back. I also hope the black dude I think from BB5 comes back too. What is his name? He never really was down with any alliance, smoked black and milds alot.

I liked him also...appeared in Young and the Restless on a guest spot....he was always the man on the block for no reason whatsoever.

Kaysar....2 faced to me....

Warndalyn said:
jagface,

Did you see it, on last night? This particular Reality Show is one of favorites, there is. It's always so much action and drama. Can't wait, until it comes on! :jump:

Warndalyn, hell yea! You and I both. It makes for good summer TV.

geezy76 said:
I love this show! I can't wait til this season starts. I hope Kaysar comes back. I also hope the black dude I think from BB5 comes back too. What is his name? He never really was down with any alliance, smoked black and milds alot.

I was hoping for Marvin to return as well. He was funny as hell. I wanted him to at least explain how he was played by them white boys.

As for who I want back; since we can vote for six...

Monica
Janelle - met at Club Mansion in Miami; beautiful girl
Ivette - also met in Miami at the Cafeteria. pretty girl with the best hair

Kaysar
Dr. Will
Marcellas

jagface said:
I was hoping for Marvin to return as well. He was funny as hell. I wanted him to at least explain how he was played by them white boys.

As for who I want back; since we can vote for six...

Monica
Janelle - met at Club Mansion in Miami; beautiful girl
Ivette - also met in Miami at the Cafeteria. pretty girl with the best hair

Kaysar
Dr. Will
Marcellas
I like your entire list, jf..Imma place my vote today. :tup:

why da hell, did I come in this thread, to remind everyone about the show, on last night, then turned around and forgot to watch it, my damn self. :smh:

What happened?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
jagface said:
Warndalyn,

What do the think of last night? What you think James will do?
I'm glad Nakomis is gone, just b/c I hated looking at her...:vomit:

But, being that I've missed a couple of episodes, this season, I haven't really gotten into the swing of things just yet. I don't even know who James is in alliance with. Isn't he from Season 6? If so, it seems their alliance is the strongest, in the house, thus far.

Yeah James is from Season 6. He playing it cool so he can play both sides.

Kaysar is sooooooooo handsome. :ebrow:

Warndalyn said:
I'm glad Nakomis is gone, just b/c I hated looking at her...:vomit:

But, being that I've missed a couple of episodes, this season, I haven't really gotten into the swing of things just yet. I don't even know who James is in alliance with. Isn't he from Season 6? If so, it seems their alliance is the strongest, in the house, thus far.

True that. She is hideous.

He is still with Season 6 and the new HOH. Kaysar slipped some last week, but James is secretly aligned with Erika and has Danielle's back. I think he may target Boogie and George...

SLT said:
Yeah James is from Season 6. He playing it cool so he can play both sides.

Kaysar is sooooooooo handsome. :ebrow:
yes, Kaysar is VERY handsome...and, he's gained some weight, since last season. :nod:

jagface said:
True that. She is hideous.

He is still with Season 6 and the new HOH. Kaysar slipped some last week, but James is secretly aligned with Erika and has Danielle's back. I think he may target Boogie and George...
yeah, I saw the show, on last night. Which one is Boogie?

jagface said:
Mike...the asshole
ok, this one rat hea, huh?

bio_mike.jpg

SLT said:
Did anyone see it last night? :lmao:

I watched. The best show so far this season!

That damn Jase! :lmao:

I believe some Iraqi militants will come for Marcellas' head after that rant last night about Kaysar. :lol:

Back