Big Brother!

Warndalyn said:
Did Big Brother come on, this past Sunday? y'all let me know who wins tonight and all the details, hea? I've gotta work tonight.

Nope...the finale is tonight! :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
GO Boggie

I can't stand Erika she got rid of my girl Danelle:swink:

I think I'd rather Erika win over Boogie. He ain't do shat.

Janelle should have won it all. *ducking from Warndalyn* :lol:

Brave said:
GO Boggie

I can't stand Erika she got rid of my girl Danelle:swink:

Why in the FU** would anyone wnt Boogiw to win I cannot stnad him or Will...... PLEASSSEEEEEEEEEE Let Ericka win and Idon't want her to because she only played the game from the sidelines but LORD please no BOOGIE with the cash PLEASE!!!!!!!! :rolly: :rolly: :rolly: :rolly: :rolly:

jagface said:

I'm sorry folks but Janelle is a WINNER ALREADY in my eyes that girl has game!!!!

jagface said:

:lol: @ jagface...that's why I was saying I'd rather Erika win. Boogie hasn't done shat but swing on Will's nutz the entire season.

hey jf and SLT, guess what? I just finished watching the final episode, that I missed...I loved seeing Janelle's ass get the boot. :lmao: I was able to watch it online, on the CBS/Big Brother website. I hope I get to watch tonight's finale, on tomorrow. :jump:

Warndalyn said:
hey jf and SLT, guess what? I just finished watching the final episode, that I missed...I loved seeing Janelle's ass get the boot. :lmao: I was able to watch it online, on the CBS/Big Brother website. I hope I get to watch tonight's finale, on tomorrow. :jump:

She was looking real crazy, wasn't she? :lol:

Somebody in the sequester house is gonna win 25,000 thousand tonight. America will vote on that! :tup:

SLT said:
She was looking real crazy, wasn't she? :lol:

Somebody in the sequester house is gonna win 25,000 thousand tonight. America will vote on that! :tup:
yeah, I saw that...I'm not texting no votes, though.

LOL

Warndalyn said:
yeah, I saw that...I'm not texting no votes, though.

LOL

You wrong. You know yo ass is wrong! You too cute for that! :cool:

I didn't see her get kicked out. I was on the way to Hattiesburg for a fraternity meeting. I don't think I can handle seeing her leave...:bawling:

:lmao:

jagface said:
You wrong. You know yo ass is wrong! You too cute for that! :cool:

I didn't see her get kicked out. I was on the way to Hattiesburg for a fraternity meeting. I don't think I can handle seeing her leave...:bawling:

:lmao:
Thanks, for the compliment...:kiss:

Log onto www.cbs.com and click on the big brother link. It'll be another link there for you to watch episodes.

Warndalyn said:
so, Boogie won or what happened?

Yeah ...that elf-looking clown won...:kaioken:

Janelle got the 25 grand by America's vote.

Danielle told Erika she wouldn't get her vote and she meant it. She voted for Boogie..:lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SLT said:
Yeah ...that elf-looking clown won...:kaioken:

Janelle got the 25 grand by America's vote.
ok, what's the details? I wonder if they've posted this episode online..lemme go see.

Erika really wanted to cry. She knows how foul she looked.

I wished Janelle would have turned around and beat the brakes off that punk James. Kaysar only told her a bit about James and his patheticism.

jagface said:
Erika really wanted to cry. She knows how foul she looked.

I wished Janelle would have turned around and beat the brakes off that punk James. Kaysar only told her a bit about James and his patheticism.
Actually the video just stopped playing, in the middle...:mad: I got all the way up to Julie letting the 5 folks that were booted out too early speak...I believe she was about to go to a commercial break, then the video cut her off and never came back on. Now, I've gotta watch the whole thing over, just to get to the end. :upset:

Warndalyn said:
Actually the video just stopped playing, in the middle...:mad: I got all the way up to Julie letting the 5 folks that were booted out too early speak...I believe she was about to go to a commercial break, then the video cut her off and never came back on. Now, I've gotta watch the whole thing over, just to get to the end. :upset:
ok, I finally got a chance to finish watching...pretty good show. Alison told Erika to buy herself some dignity...man, these are some cold-hearted folks. :emlaugh:

I wanted to know who the other folks voted for, though.

Back