Bethune Cookman vs Jackson Sate Game Updates: 1:00pm CT

Mississippi Valley is more of a trap game for JSU than anything else. JSU doesn’t need a slow start because things could get crazy.

Still picking JSU to win big.

Not this again 😒

First we would start 0-3, then aamu was going to blow us out, then bama state was a team to watch, then bethune was a trap game, and now valley is a trap game. Idk how much we've been outscoring our opponents so far but there has to be a significant gap. Valley blew a 21-0 lead but we'll be sure to take them seriously!!!

So he plans to join the Basketball team (after the Swac Championship Game)???

snl tech support GIF

We already do. Corbin, Wideman, Newman, and Rucker giving everybody fits. Just imagine when Reed and Hooks return and Quay gets eligible.

Don’t forget Aalah Brown back there too. We got another up and coming freshman on campus named Kobe Paul that played in high school with Sheduer. He be giving folks hell on scout team, just need a little more weight on him

Not this again 😒

First we would start 0-3, then aamu was going to blow us out, then bama state was a team to watch, then bethune was a trap game, and now valley is a trap game. Idk how much we've been outscoring our opponents so far but there has to be a significant gap. Valley blew a 21-0 lead but we'll be sure to take them seriously!!!
Hey Bleedbluefan,

All of the woulda coulda shoulda stuff don’t apply to me. Your JSU folks know that I have been spot on all year. Even when it comes to front office information that I am not supposed to know. 😆

Folks said BCU was a trap game for y’all last week, and all I am saying is that Valley is more of a trap game then BCU for y’all. Why? Because Valley is playing their best football in decades, and they show up for blood vs JSU even in some very horrible years.

Once again, I am picking y’all to win big. However, I wouldn’t be shocked if Valley plays better than most expect.

Every week is supposedly a "trap game" for us. I don't put any stock into that title. As long as we come to play like we have every other week we will win convincingly.

I disagree that every week is. That’s coming from folks who don’t know any better. I just see Valley being more of a threat than BCU this year. That’s all.

I disagree that every week is. That’s coming from folks who don’t know any better. I just see Valley being more of a threat than BCU this year. That’s all.
Well it's a bunch of folks that don't know any better then lol.
Valley is definitely playing their best ball in years but so are we. As long as we continue doing what we've been doing we will be fine.

Hey Bleedbluefan,

All of the woulda coulda shoulda stuff don’t apply to me. Your JSU folks know that I have been spot on all year. Even when it comes to front office information that I am not supposed to know. 😆

Folks said BCU was a trap game for y’all last week, and all I am saying is that Valley is more of a trap game then BCU for y’all. Why? Because Valley is playing their best football in decades, and they show up for blood vs JSU even in some very horrible years.

Once again, I am picking y’all to win big. However, I wouldn’t be shocked if Valley plays better than most expect.
The 2012 team that valley had was better than this current team, especially defensively. I really don't think our players even know they are considered a rival tbh...which probably gives us an edge. We will treat them like we did in the spring. Watch tape and play football. In the event they play over their heads we will make adjustments and flex our depth. I'm really excited about this game.

And btw does ESPN's Sports Center still do that "Top 10 Plays" in College sports? If they do then it's hard to believe that Wideman's "Snatch Catch" or his "THEE Catch" or that 94 year kickoff return for a TD by #23!!

Back