Bethune Cookman vs Jackson Sate Game Updates: 1:00pm CT

Oline ain't as bad as you guys are making them out to be. A lot of those sacks are on Shedeur as well. Also we either stopped dragging a hot route across the middle or bcu took it away. Either way the line is decent enough for us to win games. Shedeur has to get rid of the ball or take the underneath passes instead of the deep ones
*jotting down notes*

👀

Bruh... my wife and my sidepiece may be meeting soon so I need to prepare lol.

First, we have some smoking to do with Bama St for HC, Alcorn on the resort, and Valley on The Hill.
Bewild you can’t have us both… one has to ride in the sunset with you. Just know Thee was treating you right this year before pv decided to put some makeup on, hit the gym , and start looking like something… be loyal bewild 😓

Whoaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Wait THEE damned minute!!! 😱😱😡

Get THEE damned lawyers on THEE phone to negotiate compensation for plaigirism! Hell naw mane. smh

This is the clovers and toros real world again!!!
It's a sham and a shame and those clear folks have no shame lol. We need to trademark every variation of this..the caucasity of it all.

It's a sham and a shame and those clear folks have no shame lol. We need to trademark every variation of this..the caucasity of it all.
You know I went back earlier to see if there was a little "Tm" behind those words painted on his office wall or behind the words on the side of his cap and I don't think I saw it!!! 🤔

Mississippi Valley is more of a trap game for JSU than anything else. JSU doesn’t need a slow start because things could get crazy.

Still picking JSU to win big.

Back