Bethune Cookman vs Jackson Sate Game Updates: 1:00pm CT

Off season work for shedeur: quick release. He’s a special talent but he needs to throw the ball away at times. Yes it will affect accuracy but we lead the swac in sacks allowed and 50% of those are shedeur’s fault. I’m pleased with his play outside of that.
From what I saw, I agree with his quick release and the importance of throwing the ball away sometimes. Other than that, the kid has a great touch in the ball and is a playmaker. Just to think, he is only a freshman.

Welp throw the whole o line in the dog house again….jsu keeps the swac streak alive on bcu… and there big brothers beyond put up a better fight than this.

Oline ain't as bad as you guys are making them out to be. A lot of those sacks are on Shedeur as well. Also we either stopped dragging a hot route across the middle or bcu took it away. Either way the line is decent enough for us to win games. Shedeur has to get rid of the ball or take the underneath passes instead of the deep ones

Oline ain't as bad as you guys are making them out to be. A lot of those sacks are on Shedeur as well. Also we either stopped dragging a hot route across the middle or bcu took it away. Either way the line is decent enough for us to win games. Shedeur has to get rid of the ball or take the underneath passes instead of the deep ones

We deleted that crossing route that [redacted] implemented. TC rarely uses that. What shedeur should do is just run lol. Pick up 2 or 3 yards instead of taking a sack. Also, who is #79 on OL? He hasn't played before this game.

We deleted that crossing route that [redacted] implemented. TC rarely uses that. What shedeur should do is just run lol. Pick up 2 or 3 yards instead of taking a sack. Also, who is #79 on OL? He hasn't played before this game.
Naw we don't want QB1 running lol. They need to add it back. It's worked all season why get rid of it. But I doubt they scrapped it. I think they only run it with Newman. I remember Newman dropped one last week like that against bama state.

79 is Tre Johnson. Transfer from USM

Back