BET Awards TONIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
:emlaugh:

Tom Joyner has been joking about this ever since it happend. It was some kind of fund raiser dealing with Holly Robinson Pete. They said it was a big brawl and somebody's momma got injured trying to get out of the way.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:bowdown:Alicia Keys looked like a young Lena Horne!:ebrow:

Erykah Badu - :sperm:

Ashanti - :flippy:

Beyonce - :bowdown:

Tom Joyner has been joking about this ever since it happend. It was some kind of fund raiser dealing with Holly Robinson Pete. They said it was a big brawl and somebody's momma got injured trying to get out of the way.

I need to listen more to the Tom Joyner morning show.

TI is from Bankhead shawty. You ain't got no choice but to know how to fight and have heart to survive in Bankhead Courts. We don't raise them weak!!! I'm glad he was a man about apologizing. Shows heart. Real men aren't afraid to admit when they wrong!!!

TI is from Bankhead shawty. You ain't got no choice but to know how to fight and have heart to survive in Bankhead Courts. We don't raise them weak!!!

Where is that? I know where Hollywood Courts are, but I never heard of Bankhead Courts.

Bankhead Court is on the end of Bankhead before you cross over into Mableton. They are tearing them down now the last I heard.

OH! Ok, I know where you're talking about now. I remember about someone being shot over there. I use to hang out on Hollywood Courts off Bankhead.

How did TI diss Yeyo?

What was he apologizing for?

Is Solonge in Destiny's Child now?

You aint see it? When TI came down off stage he started dappin everybody up, but as soon as Yeyo stuck his hand out TI walked right past him. Normally, I would be like maybe it was a mistake, but if you look at it, Yeyo had his hand in the air for a good minute and then he brought it down as to say "well, alright then". When I saw I was like:lmao::lmao:!

No, she was just in the Get Me Bodied Video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=v9l5rCERuZQ

I was trying to figure out who that was that got left hanging trying to dap up TIP..... So I guess TIP will be on G-Unit list now, huh? And as much as I do like 50, his show last night was horrible....

I was trying to figure out who that was that got left hanging trying to dap up TIP..... So I guess TIP will be on G-Unit list now, huh? And as much as I do like 50, his show last night was horrible....

Same thing my lil brother said. Guess we can expect a new beef with some wack arse diss albums to match.

[/B]
You aint see it? When TI came down off stage he started dappin everybody up, but as soon as Yeyo stuck his hand out TI walked right past him. Normally, I would be like maybe it was a mistake, but if you look at it, Yeyo had his hand in the air for a good minute and then he brought it down as to say "well, alright then". When I saw I was like:lmao::lmao:!

No, she was just in the Get Me Bodied Video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=v9l5rCERuZQ

I didn't know who that was but I saw it. I have not had a chance to see the 07 Awards yet. I have only seen part of the "I am Telling You" and TI.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

I don't blame TIP for dissing Yayo's punk arse. Yayo likes to beat up little children....

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/11938

Here is the article about the TI batch slap!

Daily Hip-Hop News:
T.I. & Ludacris' Manager Knuckle Up, New T.I.P. CD Leaks
Monday - June 25, 2007 by Jolene "foxxylady" Petipas
T.I. and Ludacris' manager, Chaka Zulu, reportedly exchanged blows at a brunch held by Warner Music Group Vice President Kevin Liles in Los Angeles yesterday (June 24).

According to sources close to SOHH, witnesses saw Zulu and Liles arguing and T.I. got involved in their bickering. T.I. would throw a punch at Zulu which would spark a melee that also involved security. In the midst of the scuffle, T.I. was seen choking Zulu.

Ludacris, who was at the event, was not involved in the brawl. T.I. and Ludacris, who are in Los Angeles for the BET Awards, have had a war of words in the past but they publicly resolved their beef. An industry insider revealed to SOHH that the scuffle is not expected to escalate tensions between both camps saying "it was what it was, [but now] it's all good."

In an unrelated incident, T.I's upcoming album, T.I. vs. T.I.P. has leaked onto the internet. The album, which is due in stores on July 3, features appearances from Jay-Z, Wyclef Jean, Eminem and Busta Rhymes, among others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back