BET Awards TONIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably just watch Mo's opening dance....:emlaugh: :tup:

I don't watch awards shows of any kind...:tdown:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'll watch bits and pieces... But I really don't want to see Monique's fat azz up on that stage period!! I am not a fan of her comedy at all...

My homegirl is in Beyonce's band. She plays the alto sax. That's the only time I will be watching the show.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
My homegirl is in Beyonce's band. She plays the alto sax. That's the only time I will be watching the show.

word? that's aight right there. i wish i had continued to pursue my Music Performance Degree, no telling who i could've been playin for all those instruments under my belt.

Yeah, she has an all femal band, and they be rocking!:banana:

That's her band. Look up Tia Fuller. Beyonce had an audition about two years ago and they were selected. After that, they have been with her every since. I spoke with her last weekend and she is having a great time. :D

Not watching!

You could actually be on the show

46622.jpg

T.I. just keeps doing it for the kidz! Someone please tell Akon to stop wearing black and tell Tyrese he can wear it anytime!

Pre-Bet Awards dinner
I see my baby LL is looking good, as usual. :ebrow: :flippy: :nod:

What's wrong w/Erykah Badu, on that pic? She don't look too good...and why is Gabrielle Union and Sanaa Lathan ALWAYS together? I see Nelly and Ashanti are still going strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back