Best SU Drummajors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

And in between Eric Pitts and Celestine was Gerald Banks. 89 and some of 91.

Say Juke89, I heard that Gerald Banks and the tenor drum section leader got into a scuffle the night before the JSU game. Cause on the B.E.T. version of that show, you can clearly see G with a blackeye. What was up with that?

Jagtone97 said:
Secret Rendezvous was a dawg!!! :nod2:

Boy, you are making me feel old. I had to pull out the homecoming tape.(Stands version for that one). "Spend the Night" by the Isley Brothers was a fool also

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Jagtone97 said:
And in between Eric Pitts and Celestine was Gerald Banks. 89 and some of 91.

Say Juke89, I heard that Gerald Banks and the tenor drum section leader got into a scuffle the night before the JSU game. Cause on the B.E.T. version of that show, you can clearly see G with a blackeye. What was up with that?

Jerald got into a fight with this guy in the Trumpet Section(NO). I can't remember what his name was, though. Man, Jerald came to the Bandroom with those shades on and Roy just looked at him. He had 2 black eyes.
I think it was thursday night before the J-State game.

Then he takes his hat off, does the back bend and pushes up with his hand. Doc and Roy was pissed. Doc told him , the next time he took that hat off, his arse was zipped. That is why no DM has taken their hat off to do the back bend.

Jukebox89...you won't believe it, but I have that whole event (Gerald Banks on BET) in my mind to this day. I think it was my second time seeing Southern (the first was in person against Bama State). Anyway, I heard that when Gerald was finally replaced...it went like this... Gerald comes to the bandroom and takes a seat. Doc asks, "Where are you going?" Gerald says, "What you talkin bout Doc, I'm the drummajor." Doc says, "The hell you are...Celestine...you got your whistle???....Tttteeeeiiittt :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back