Bayou Classic! Human Jukebox runs Grambling Band out of the Stadium!

I was there and the Greek Show portion has been cut considerably. My Alpha Tau Sorors got robbed, but that's another story, LOL! The intro portion featuring the SU Gold and Blues was the highlight act of the evening IMO because of the choreography, execution and "MJ Theme".

I've been to so many SU games this season that I know what to expect and what I'm gonna get from the Jukebox and I was pleased. Grambling sounded good on their selections, but the Jukebox is just CRUNK!

To the person mentioning SU cymbals, I'm sure you recall that Gram's cymbal players started the taunting so the old adage goes "Don't start none, wont be none". To the rest, Haymer is cut throat right now, so he maybe rubbing some folx the wrong way, but the product the Human Jukebox is putting out is 2ND TO NONE, so deal with it.

I was there and the Greek Show portion has been cut considerably. My Alpha Tau Sorors got robbed, but that's another story, LOL! The intro portion featuring the SU Gold and Blues was the highlight act of the evening IMO because of the choreography, execution and "MJ Theme".

I've been to so many SU games this season that I know what to expect and what I'm gonna get from the Jukebox and I was pleased. Grambling sounded good on their selections, but the Jukebox is just CRUNK!

To the person mentioning SU cymbals, I'm sure you recall that Gram's cymbal players started the taunting so the old adage goes "Don't start none, wont be none". To the rest, Haymer is cut throat right now, so he maybe rubbing some folx the wrong way, but the product the Human Jukebox is putting out is 2ND TO NONE, so deal with it.

:topic:
icon_freepost.gif

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

No way this person can give an objective response.

Any lame excuse to not admit that su's band director needs to be on a leash before he ruins the name of your program worse than he's already doing.

Ain't no dogs around here, and, quite frankly, I believe "our" program is in good hands.

.... he had to say his slick shat about him looking at his phone..which clearly was a free-style he had written...ppl need to be real...

I've never heard of a written freestyle. so how can it be a "free-style he had written"? that doesn't make sense. And what was up with Haymer calling out JSU's name during the halftime breakdown? I know you cats from SU and JSU try to clown about who's infatuated with who but damn man. Here SU is in their biggest game of the year, broadcast on national television, playing their in-state rival and Haymer calls out JSU? I know it was probably just a slip of the tongue but that slip spoke volumes about which band was on his mind.

I've never heard of a written freestyle. so how can it be a "free-style he had written"? that doesn't make sense. And what was up with Haymer calling out JSU's name during the halftime breakdown? I know you cats from SU and JSU try to clown about who's infatuated with who but damn man. Here SU is in their biggest game of the year, broadcast on national television, playing their in-state rival and Haymer calls out JSU? I know it was probably just a slip of the tongue but that slip spoke volumes about which band was on his mind.

Say what, when did this happen?!! Can someone post the clip?:snicker:

Say what, when did this happen?!! Can someone post the clip?:snicker:

Let me go back and watch the halftime now because my frat bro and I was there and he asked me did he say JSU? I wasn't paying attention. By the way i was taught about 7 Wonders of the World, who's the 8th because Su's claims to be the 9th?:emlaugh:

Last edited:
That "my frat brother" crap has clouded your eyes and brain!

Two things; first, neither my fraternity, nor any of my frat brothers, are "crap" as you call it.
I actually take offense to you saying so. I don't recall that I mentioned anything about any frat
brothers in here, but, even if I did, for you to insult them or my frat as "crap" is an unwarranted insult.

Second, I believe "our" program is in good hands. All those who disagree, you are entitled to your opinion.

Let me go back and watch the halftime now because my frat bro and I was there and he asked me did he say JSU? I wasn't paying attention. By the way i was taught about 7 Wonders of the World, who's the 8th because Su's claims to be the 9th?:emlaugh:

Yeah bruh he said Jackson State. I was there with my brother who marched in the Boom and you should've seen his reaction. i think it was a slip of the tongue because they were making fun of grambling and their big bass drum but for him to slip up right there at that moment is inexcusable.

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yeah bruh he said Jackson State. I was there with my brother who marched in the Boom and you should've seen his reaction. i think it was a slip of the tongue because they were making fun of grambling and their big bass drum but for him to slip up right there at that moment is inexcusable.

Yall do know that wasn't Haymer on the mic right?

Dude, you obviously need a better computer, with better speakers, or, you need a hearing test.
The announcer clearly said "Gram-bling-State". You and the blue tiggers are so infatuated with yourselves,
until you think everyone is calling your name.....:smh:

Get a better computer or something and listen again, and then, you can say "I stand corrected"....I'll wait.

Like I said up there^^^^^, you, are wrong.....:smh:

Ain't no dogs around here, and, quite frankly, I believe "our" program is in good hands.

There have been too many people bashing SU to say every HBCU shows a bit of ghetto ways here and there. However, I think Haymer's youth is a factor in his responses from what I have read and tuned in to so far. He might need to tone it down a bit before we see another SU vs PVAMU war. I think that's the last thing the Bayou Classic needs these days.

Dude, you obviously need a better computer, with better speakers, or, you need a hearing test.
The announcer clearly said "Gram-bling-State". You and the blue tiggers are so infatuated with yourselves,
until you think everyone is calling your name.....:smh:

Get a better computer or something and listen again, and then, you can say "I stand corrected"....I'll wait.

There's no need on my part to go back and forth with you on which school he called out. He made a mistake. Admit it and move on.

Back