Bayou Classic! Human Jukebox runs Grambling Band out of the Stadium!

What did he say on the mic?

Yeah i want to know lol. It seems to me that SU can dish out trash talking but can't take it. Everyone that came from GSU came after the fast and never said anything crazy, the announcer could have easily said thanks for playing in unison, thanks for the whole and half notes and where is the melody? But we didn't get all hood lol. Southern seems to think people will bow down to me, i know we will never bow down to Southern. NEVER lol

Dude just responded. I guess you wanted GSU to allow SU to talk crap all night and GSU to remain quiet. First disrespect calling GSU a High School Band, actually dude could have said something afterwards but GSU continued to play. Brain (SU's youngest director keep taunting) and after that responses came from GSU. Haymer got very p!ssed when dude told him that SU played Purple Rain last year and so and so rotfl, temper tantrum 1 came from Haymer, dude responded GSU plays when we want to play after Haymer said it, there goes temper tantrum number 2 from Haymer, SU really showed their ghettoness and hell broke lose due to emotions and we left the ignorance as we should have, Nothing More, Nothing Less. I was actually shocked GSU entertained it the trash talking, glad they did and i'm glad they left that ignorance. The crazy thing many were saying that Haymer was going to pull something at this BOTB's and i honestly believed dude had respect for GSU since neither band really never got into it. I understand his hate for JSU but didn't expect it towards GSU bit its all good, not angray at all. I like to know where people stand with the G. lol

Bruh you still didn't address what I asked you Lol..still putting it all in Haymer lap...

All Haymer comments were made because of what the dude from GSU stated, man you aint keeping it 100..but its cool....

Just like the white ppl uses the same tatics,

It didn't take them 4 months for them to figure out murder is a crime

It took them 4 months to convince/tell the world that murder isn't a crime

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
1. SU bought out Tiny, dude made a lame ass comment about that...(can't remember exactly what he said)

2. SU played Purple Rain, he after they played the song "oh yall played that last year"

3. He told SU "oh yall play when we tell yall to play, this is that goes"

4. 5th Ward Weebie came out - dude made/wrote a free-style to the beat SU played and was reading off his phone, the dude on the mic made a lame/corny sissy ass comment about that

5. After one of GSU songs. Dude says' before SU plays AGAIN "don't play nothing from last year"

Now this dude had the mic the WHOLE time, SU ppl may have talked on the mic maybe the max 4 or 5 times..
just talking.. (now they asked the crowd to sing along with their songs) I don't count that as talking..but the dude for GSU was doing both and taking jabs at SU while he was doing it...bum ass clown
1. he said he was tired of playing against HS bands

2. He said something about the hs band (after the dude made a remark)

3. He said Ok band let's play Stomp and that's when GSU band played their song

4. oh yea, he said "Go Home" LOL..

Man that dude for GSU was making lil slick comments the whole dayum night...Haymer got tired of that stupid/corny shat...

Comments wasn't even geared towards battling, just dumb shat...and you folks wanna sit up hear and say SU was outta line..FOH mane..

So with all the comments you made in the post, you really don't know what was said on the mic and speaking from your emotions. Thank you

1. SU bought out Tiny, dude made a lame ass comment about that...(can't remember exactly what he said)-You do know when this happened, SU had trash talked various times?

2. SU played Purple Rain, he after they played the song "oh yall played that last year" Well he wasn't lying

3. He told SU "oh yall play when we tell yall to play, this is that goes" You know he said that after SU stated it?

4. 5th Ward Weebie came out - dude made/wrote a free-style to the beat SU played and was reading off his phone, the dude on the mic made a lame/corny sissy ass comment about that- Well dude should have memorized his lyrics, that is off brand lol

5. After one of GSU songs. Dude says' before SU plays AGAIN "don't play nothing from last year"-Yes it was heated by then, SU can dish trash talking but can't take it rotfl

Now this dude had the mic the WHOLE time, SU ppl may have talked on the mic maybe the max 3 times.. LIES, LIES, LIES, you have to be drunk lol

1. he said he was tired of playing against HS bands- very classless

2. He said something about the hs band (after the dude made a remark)-BOY YOU LYING lol

3. He said Ok band let's play Stomp and that's when GSU band played their song-WOW

4. oh yea, he said "Go Home" LOL.. Man o man

Man that dude for GSU was making lil slick comments the whole dayum night...Haymer got tired of that stupid/corny shat...

Comments wasn't even geared towards battling, just dumb shat...and you folks wanna sit up hear and say SU was outta line..FOH mane..

Man you are lying like no other. Brain Simmons talking multiple times. You had to be drunk lol. I guess a lie aint nothing to tell. Man o man. Yall were out of line, its just yall pride blinds yall to realize it lol. Then trying to call someone country at halftime, coming from a school in the hood WTF. I'm really done now rotfl

Man you are lying like no other. Brain Simmons talking multiple times. You had to be drunk lol. I guess a lie aint nothing to tell. Man o man. Yall were out of line, its just yall pride blinds yall to realize it lol. Then trying to call someone country at halftime, coming from a school in the hood WTF. I'm really done now rotfl

Clips don't lie bruh..let me help you out right quick...

Clips don't lie bruh..let me help you out right quick...

I don't need clips, i was there. I don't want to see no bias azz clips with cameras directly in front of SU and recording from the side of GSU anyone. Save your leg work lol

LMAO..smh..ok folk..

just know nobody wants to see GSU in this battle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAlU21EStZM

@14:25 GSU says "yall can have it" and thennn says something else "yall are a trip"

Thus Haymer said what he said in which half of the dayum ppl in the building have already stated....

@1:22:03 - 1:22:13, you see why Haymer did what he did LOL...

GSU has clearly stopped playing and was done..Haymer is on the mic about to play Stomp...

LMAO...

Last edited:
So with all the comments you made in the post, you really don't know what was said on the mic and speaking from your emotions. Thank you

He definitely made a comment along the lines of "You play when we say you can play" while SU was readying up for "Stomp".

Where are Psychojag and JR, I know they have the scoop, they have been quite as church mice! :sleeping:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAlU21EStZM

@14:25 GSU says "yall can have it" and thennn says something else "yall are a trip"

Thus Haymer said what he said in which half of the dayum ppl in the building have already stated....

@1:22:03 - 1:22:13, you see why Haymer did what he did LOL...

GSU has clearly stopped playing and was done..Haymer is on the mic about to play Stomp...

LMAO...

Typical, show the entire video not the parts for your justification, typical liars. You would have to see the entire battle for The Cause & Effect. I don't need to see it, i was there. SU Staff thought GSU would just sit their and say nothing and was shocked that they got responses back, nothing more, nothing less.

I sincerely apologize. That does not represent all former wearers of the S. Dr Greggs taught us that " there is no substitute for class."

I have my thoughts on the event..... Gram sounded good to me..... SU cymbals need to sit down somewhere.... It was cool with the walking up to gram band that's done almost every year... but hopping on the stage was overkill....

:topic:

What is the procedure for entrance into the Jag private forum??? That way I can keep my thoughts within

As a former Jukebox member (Doc Era) I was not pleased personally at what I saw, but I knew it was going to happen. The cymbal section needs to be zipped for those antics they pulled.... Like Knighten said "Crash and Choke" that's it. Hell we wanted to do some of the same stuff but now I understand why Doc molded us that way. Some things are being forgotten in the name of money, endorsements, and popularity and I don't like it one bit. Doc made sure the BOTB was a organized a1 class event and from what I'm hearing it was not.... I must fault the new blood for that since Panell has been head BD for multiple Bayou Classics while Haymer has not.... There are levels to this and I feel Haymer allowed the band to go overboard.... and that to me is the influx of persons in the band that would have NEVER made it when Doc was there.....

Someone vouch for me in the Private Forum so I can keep my future thoughts internal!!!!!

These statements are coming from your own. Speaks volumes when you own speak against things.:read:

OK i see why Big Head talking about we started the trash talking. The announcer stated THIS IS A PARTY, didn't know that was offensive, then he did the chant with the band on Try Me wow that made Haymer call GSU a High School Band? I guess he has to entertain his Jukebox family though, SU fans, etc though. Great weekend.:emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Q
As a former Jukebox member (Doc Era) I was not pleased personally at what I saw, but I knew it was going to happen. The cymbal section needs to be zipped for those antics they pulled.... Like Knighten said "Crash and Choke" that's it. Hell we wanted to do some of the same stuff but now I understand why Doc molded us that way. Some things are being forgotten in the name of money, endorsements, and popularity and I don't like it one bit. Doc made sure the BOTB was a organized a1 class event and from what I'm hearing it was not.... I must fault the new blood for that since Panell has been head BD for multiple Bayou Classics while Haymer has not.... There are levels to this and I feel Haymer allowed the band to go overboard.... and that to me is the influx of persons in the band that would have NEVER made it when Doc was there.....

Someone vouch for me in the Private Forum so I can keep my future thoughts internal!!!!!

Those cymbal players would've been zipped before they got off the stage. That's not Southern. I'm sorry. You don't bring shame to the S. And we have failed to address the fact that Grambling actually sounded better than my beloved Southern. They spent so much time trying to show up Grambling that they forgot why they were there. "It's the blowing and the showing." - Dr. Issac Greggs

Thank you for reassuring my faith in SU alums. I was disappointed in the Juke's behavior. I thought they sounded so much better when they played more balanced than when they were blowing out their lungs. Hopefully, we all can learn from this and come back stronger next year.

Its sooooo funny how everyone keeps trying to compare him to Doc. Like they all have met Doc personally.

When I was in high school Doc came to teach us the song burbon st. and a special field show .....and he talks his shyt lol

He might not take the same approach haymer takes but he's not going to let you disrespect SU Marching Band.
Lol ask the producers of the movie drumline

But anyway people said this same stuff about SU band like this when Doc was there and a few incidents happened one was the SU vs PV fight...they said Doc's band members were undisciplined and tried to drag his name through the mud...now they saying Docs Band was soooooo disciplined...then they attacked Jackson.........now Haymer........I get it, You have no answer for SU.....You can't beat em so you have to find something negitive about em right?

And Bighead is right....I haven't made it down on Friday night since 2011 but in past Years that same DJ for Gram is always on the mic dishing out more than grambling can handle.... I talked to SU's DJ Marquis after a event...he stated dude from gram. Kinda makes them look bad because he puts so much hype into them and they can't deliver.

That's my 2 cents

Last edited:
Where are Psychojag and JR, I know they have the scoop, they have been quite as church mice! :sleeping:

Ah, BB, you do know that PJ and JR speak ONLY for themselves, right? They are not the voice of the entire Jag Nation, or Jukebox Nation for that matter.
Both of them are my boys, but, you make it sound like their opinions weigh more heavily than anyone else's, and for that, you are incorrect sir.

No matter how either of them feel about this issue, doesn't change the opinions of those of us who feel differently than you or others feel about it.

In the end, it is only opinions, and thankfully, we all are entitled to our own.

Carry on.....

OK i see why Big Head talking about we started the trash talking. The announcer stated THIS IS A PARTY, didn't know that was offensive, then he did the chant with the band on Try Me wow that made Haymer call GSU a High School Band? I guess he has to entertain his Jukebox family though, SU fans, etc though. Great weekend.:emlaugh:

Dude you quote two ppl like it's something that is stone..no disrespect to those posters but dude you really reached on that...Lol
Again you ducked and failed to mention the disrespectful crap the dude on the mic said

Again would he have told DOC Greggs to not play on song from last year in front of all those ppl...u know and I know he would not have said that BS..but now he sees Haymer (around his age) and he felt that he could say that stupid crap..

Again you pick out what you want from the clips but I posted times where you can find where all the shat started...I left out other things yo boy said on the Mic but since you were there..you heard it

So I guess Mr Jackson was outta line too when he use to pat his chest and say things on the mic too huh LOL

It be the ones (most of the programs) with the shitty band programs who are now subpar to find fought in SU program lmao

Reaching 101...When you can't beat them..you look and look and make up things to feel better about being defeated

Like I said...ppl don't even want yall in the BOTB lol..I can post over 1000 ppl who stated this Lol..

Ah, BB, you do know that PJ and JR speak ONLY for themselves, right? They are not the voice of the entire Jag Nation, or Jukebox Nation for that matter.
Both of them are my boys, but, you make it sound like their opinions weigh more heavily than anyone else's, and for that, you are incorrect sir.

No matter how either of them feel about this issue, doesn't change the opinions of those of us who feel differently than you or others feel about it.

In the end, it is only opinions, and thankfully, we all are entitled to our own.

Carry on.....

Exactly..... But I guess I have to make my opinions public knowledge when I can't get a voucher to the private forum..... Doc taught us to keep personal feelings in house, but if you can't get in that house, then..... I wouldn't have to sound like I'm bashing my band if I had access (even though I'm right) or give ammo to the opposition.... But I will continue to wear my Doc T-Shirt with pride, give as I can to the HJAA, and support my band that I marched for till the end!!

And Bighead is right....I haven't made it down on Friday night since 2011 but in past Years that same DJ for Gram is always on the mic dishing out more than grambling can handle.... I talked to SU's DJ Marquis after a event...he stated dude from gram. Kinda makes them look bad because he puts so much hype into them and they can't deliver.

That's my 2 cents

Please believe many GSU Alum do not like him. My homeboy is the half-time announcer for GSU and he does a much MUCH MUCH better job because speaking is his craft. That dude at the battle of the bands is some ni$$a connected to someone on staff. I don't like the fool. There is something called CLASS!!! You don't talk shit about a school to amp the crowd.

:popcorn::popcorn: Some of yall are repeating what some of us have said about Haymer and his immature actions.
Carry on though. It's quite refreshing.

I wasn't at the BOTB. I have not been in years and years. Too many youngsters go and the Greek Show is boring and takes to long to get to the bands. So I have passed on them for a long while now.

Can't comment from what I didn't see. I ran into several Grambling folks later on that night that went to the BOTB and nothing was said about it. No more than they thought it is time for Panell to retire. But they being saying that for awhile. Nobody I ran into was hot and bothered. So I didn't know anything happened until reading this.

Now I did see on Facebook that an individual in Grambling''s band or alledging to be in the band had posted disrespectful things about Doc Greggs leading up to the BOTB. I don't frequent those band chat boards so I don't know what kind of chatter is going on. But I do know quite a few Jukes present and past were pissed off about how some folks were talking about Doc.

Last edited:
Back