Band Director's Funniest Moments

That moy with the ear-ring was LO, that nig is crazy for real...He down here now doing drive by crack-head arse whoppings...LMAO no shat the dude gets drunk then go riding around looking for CRACK-HEADS that is weak and defenceless and go to whopping them...LMAO...I told his arse he gonna come across the wrong crack head that has his mind right...LOL

That nig LO in the spring basically put his self out of the band, he didn't want to quit, so he wanted to get zipped...WHY? I DUNNO:confused: .
This fool used to wait for DOC to pull up in his car in front the band room, then he would jump in front it..The first time he did it DOC look out of his window and gave him that evil LAUGH....
DOC~ GET ya ugly arse out of my way
Lo~ MANE, I Don't giva FUQUE
DOC~Shakes his head in disbelief
Lo~ YOOONNN, I punked that black batch....*Laughing*

Second time * a few days later*

Lo~ *Jumps in front car, MOONS DOC*
DOC~Get your mudaFUGGIN arse from in front on me
LO~ "MAKE ME"...LMAO
DOC~ *DOC SPEEDS UP, DAYUM NEAR PLUCK THE FUQUE out of him.
LO~ Jumps out of the way in disbelief, his dumb arse didn't think DOC would try to hit him...LOL

DOC~ walks off, "Ima have to do somethig about that kid, he crazier than I thought he was", "Ima get him though.."

LMAO:lmao: , Really DOC was in a no win situation, because dude wanted to be zipped, and DOC knew that...and DOC don't like giving you what you want. DOC rode it out long as he could a finally, one day while they were down the hall...

Lo~ *Acting a fool, playing real loud, just blowing anything that came to mind, this nigg started play WARM UP CHORALS LOUD AS A BATCH...LMAO
DOC~GET OUT * In a High Pitch voice
Lo~Gets louder
DOC~ Calls the assistants to remove the boy...LMAO

Thinking to myself, should I let this nigg in the Marching Sport Band:rolleyes: , Nawwwww, I'll let him inhe don't play with me like that;)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Oh, yeaaaaa the Happy Feelings/BLACK and BLUE:D

This was Fall 99

THe assistants comes in and tells us, the Black man going to make yall play one of his favorites..
They were laughing at us, talking bout glad we ain't gotta play the shat..

So us upperclassmen was like "OH YEA"
SO we spread the word what ever song DOC pulls out PLAY BLACK AND BLUES...of course you had some scuured CRAB and some upperclassmen....

DOC~ *walks in*, "Happy Feeling" counts it off
BAND~ 60% playing Black and Blues, 20% playing Happy Feeling (Mainley T-Bones) 20% playing nothing.....
DOC~ shakes his head...."I could have sworn I said Happy feeling, It's gonna be alright.....Happy Feelings"
BAND~ 75% plays Black and Blues, 20% plays Happy Feelings" 5% plays nothing....LMAO
DOC~"What the FUQUE, didn't I say HAPPY FEELING..
I KNOW YOU ALL CAN READ>.....*In a loud Voice* "READ THE MUDAFUGGIN MUSIC, I KNOW YALL CAN READ..THEN AGAIN he starts thinking "CAN YALL READ?" this man was serious...LOLhe really thought we were reading the music wrong

DOC~ *goes down the line with each section* He starts of with the TUBAS....LMAO, this is the killer

TUBAS~ PLays it with out a flaw.....

DOC~ So my tubas can read, he now calls the T-Bones

T-Bones~ Plays it

DOC~ ok, my tubas and t-bones can read...I see where my problem is its them mudafuggin trumpets and B-tones and MelloPhones
SO DOC ask all of the remaining sections to play it.

Remaining Sections~ Plays it

DOC~ OK now that ya'll got it under yall fingers, letz hear it......DOC is pumped know cause he thought we couldn't read it at first, and know he knows we can read it..
DOC~ counts it off

BAND~ comes in with BALCK and BLUES

DOC~SHAKES his head, he had to laugh his self..He walks out the room..."THEM MUDAFUGGAS PLAYING WITH ME"

THE BAND~ is rolling on the floor laughing,
ASSISTANTS walk in, yall mudafuggas wrong for the shat laughing at the whole situation....Yall ain't have to do him like that..

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I always tell this story. I will never forget this:

This happened before my years at JSU. I was always around the band though, with my dad. This went down one night when i was at a band practice. Dowell Taylor was band director, but Paul Adams was in front of the band.

Adams: Ok, from the beginning. 1, 2, 1, 2, ready play...
*band proceeds to play, as one trumpet player is tearing it up.*

Adams: Stop! ...............Young man....

Young Man: Sir?

Adams: Stand Up............*young man stands up slowly*

Adams: What high school did you go to?

Young Man: Jim Hill, Sir

Adams: Come down here with me.

*young man walks down steps to Mr. Adams...band room is silent. Adams waits until the guy gets all the way down there and then say....*

Adams: Go back and get your instrument.

*young man returns to his seat and gets his instrument. (he forgets the mouthpiece). Adams waits until the guy gets all the way down there and says. .....*

Adams: Go back and get the mouthpiece young man. *looks at the guy like...what is his problem.

*young man goes back to seat...returns to Mr. Adams with his instrument and mouthpiece in hand*

Adams: Face the band son. *young man faces the band*.

Adams: Everyone get a good look at him. He went to Jim Hill...... Give me your mouthpiece young man. *young man gives Adams his mouthpiece*. Adams chunks it on the floor.

Adams: Now, go sit your A** down.

LMAO.....SEE WHAT your band can do when most of the band ain't getting no money....LOL

But another one:

Fall 96 2nd day of band camp:

ONE of my crab brothers that didn't make it all the way threw asked DOC about scholarship money.

CB~ DOC, how much scholarship money can I get

DOC~ CAN YOU PLAY

CB~ Yes SIR

DOC~ ok, come in my office....*DOC gets him to sight read*

CB~ couldn't read worht a lick

DOC~*sends him into bandroom*, DOC looks around who else wants MONEY

CRABS~ were quiet

DOC~ "you heard me who else wants money?"

CB(BIG BURGER)from New Orleans~ raises his hand, "I wnat some money DOC"

DOC~ BIG MAN, ain't you from New Orleans?

CB(BIG BURGER)~ Yes sir, but you ain't ask that, you ask who wanted money?

DOC~ I ma take care of the rest of yall but I gonna take care of this NO READING MUDAFUGGA RIGHT HERE....*Talking bout the crab that couldn't read*
*DOC walks in the office with the door wide open*
DOC~*talking to the no reading crab* " you say you need money?"

CB~ yes sir

DOC~ Ima get you some money

CB~Thank you sir

DOC~ Whats your phone number?

CB~ 555-555-55555

DOC~ASK to speak to his parent....."Why you send your sorry arse son down here with out money knowing he can't read a lick, .....LOOK Ima get straight to the point If you want him in school come put him in, cause he ain't marching for me"

SHeed after the fact that shat was funny as hell, but we were kinda spooked at first....LMAO

Originally posted by Bass1
Oh yeah. Graham is using bad language plus using those big words which we don't know wtf they mean. I know one big word he always uses and he used it this year is papencity (shoot I don't know if it's spelled right). Definition: I don't have no idea:confused: :confused: :confused: The way he uses this word: Yall have the papencity to go out in the field and do blah blah blah blah blah.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MG has always tried using them big words,even the ones he makes up which cats are experiencing now. Back in the day,he always encourage us to explore the dictionary to expand our vocabulary:rolleyes: ,yea right.

OK THIS HAPPENED DURING CRAB WEEK ALL OF US CRABS IN 97' WERE GOING OVER PURPLE CARNIVAL. THEN OUT OF NOWHERE DOC COMES IN AND GOES DOWN THE LINE.
DOC: ON YOU LAKE CHARLES( MY CRAB BROTHER PAUL THAT PLAYS CLARINIT)
PAUL ( LOOKING LIKE HE SAW A GHOST) RUNS IT. PERFECTLY WITH NO MISTAKES.
DOC: DAYUM YOU CAN PLAY, YOU AINT GAY ARE YOU?
WE ALL WERE WIPING OUR SMILES CAUSE THAT SHAT WUZ FUNNY.

ZOCK & DOC

My 1st game 1988....as a crab

zock: (The only cymbal player standing)Doc, are we riding the Space Shuttle to Mumford?

doc: (with his hand on his head) I wish I knew who said that!

zock: Doc, are we riding Amtrack to Mumford?

doc: If I knew who said that....I will zipp your arse so fast....

zock: Doc, are we riding Delta to Mumford?

doc: Hey lil boy! Why are you standing up like a tin soldier? Sit your arse down! You know what? I understand. I would zipp your arse, but I don't blame you, I blame your mamma. Before you were born, she must have swallowed a brick and hit your arse in the head. You got to be the dummiest crab to ever march for me!

Zock
88-91 Human JukeBox
Spr '90 Kappa Kappa Psi

"....there are very few Americans whose lives have not been touched by a member of the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity."
www.omega-kaa.com

Originally posted by THE ENFORCER

MG has always tried using them big words,even the ones he makes up which cats are experiencing now. Back in the day,he always encourage us to explore the dictionary to expand our vocabulary:rolleyes: ,yea right.
Well, I sure don't wanna use MJG 2's words. I have my own vocab. But oh well.

LOL.....I always liked when they made crabs ask DOC stupid arse questions....LMAO, that shat be off the hook.:lmao:

Lmao!!!

Sutrp, you a fool!! I'm up in here at work dying!!

Some funny things that I remember:

Fa 98': One of our drum major's told a trumpet player to hurry up in get in the bandroom.....
Trumpet Kat: Mane fugg you, I'm going right now!
D.M.: Say, boy come here!!

D.M. walks and grabs dude by the back of his shirt......slides his azz across the floor.....

Trumpet Kat: (gets up and dusts himself off) Mane, you didn't have to....

D.M. cuts him off, slides his azz the other way.......:lol: Mane I was like Dayum!! You got "pro-ed"!!

Another time, (this is the funniest ish I've ever seen.......)
We were at the Spring b.o.t.b. in Memphis w/Valley, and Tnsu....anyway the cymbals are up there twirling away......one by one they up there showin' off.....So it's one of the crab who crossed in the fall turn....so dude so geeked, he up there goin' off!! I mean, he wreckin' it ya' know?? The section leader is like:
"Ai-ight mane, you got em'.....stop mane, you hurtin' em!!"
The neo/crab/cymbal kat just keeps going.....we cheerin' him on.
Dude tries to choke the Cymbals between his legs.....but gets caught up.....it's like he paused.....and then he rolled down 3 rows of bleachers!!!

Mane, I'm laughing my azz off........:lol:
The dayum band falls out.......even Tnsu starts laughing.....:goof:
What made it worse was when my C.B. was like......."Boy....~gasp~I told you to stop!! But you didn't listen......." :lmao:

hey we can't forget about...

Phil...I will spare the page some of your more..animated diction, but I'll never forget one night at practice the t-bones were fugging up or rather adding to your arrangement and you was HOT!!Face red, looking like a neon red tomato! Came over the wooden barrier- thingy and was like"play it again, play it agian(with each cry voice getting higher and hoarse), I dare you, play it again you sorry suns-a-batches!" I belive I hurt an organ trying not to laugh that day!!:lmao:

almost forgot about..

my cb shadrick...man oh man

phil-cuts the band off and starts bashing the band and goes through the brass and gets to the t-bones(they're a favorite target:D ) and is like(calmyly at 1st) what's the problem?

cb-oh well we we're...(abruptly cut off)

phil-(answers for him)doing jack sh*t, ya got whole notes(voice getting higher) WHOLE NOTES!!

cb- yeah but I mean...(cut short again)

phil-but my azz, play the dog gone music

cb-(invainly tries to pleed the t-bones case and by now I am lmao)

phil-ok if you got it then play it and shut the hell up!

cb-still yapping(by now everyone is like "Shadrick just be quiet!!")

phil still going off(baritone section edging sh*t up)

cb-finally says ok(that was my dawg but I was luaghing too hard to try to shut him up, plus I was eggn' him on lol

phil-puts the icing on the cake and makes one last comment "and that goes for the rest of you sorry mf's!" he exits back to the field and we began dying in laughter!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Re: ZOCK & DOC

Originally posted by ZOCK
My 1st game 1988....as a crab

zock: (The only cymbal player standing)Doc, are we riding the Space Shuttle to Mumford?

doc: (with his hand on his head) I wish I knew who said that!

zock: Doc, are we riding Amtrack to Mumford?

doc: If I knew who said that....I will zipp your arse so fast....

zock: Doc, are we riding Delta to Mumford?

doc: Hey lil boy! Why are you standing up like a tin soldier? Sit your arse down! You know what? I understand. I would zipp your arse, but I don't blame you, I blame your mamma. Before you were born, she must have swallowed a brick and hit your arse in the head. You got to be the dummiest crab to ever march for me!

Zock
88-91 Human JukeBox
Spr '90 Kappa Kappa Psi

"....there are very few Americans whose lives have not been touched by a member of the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity."
www.omega-kaa.com

:lmao: That must be a tradition now at SU. Every year some crab has to say that shat. Seems like the ol' black man should have caught on by now. He stupid.

Originally posted by Satchmo97
OK THIS HAPPENED DURING CRAB WEEK ALL OF US CRABS IN 97' WERE GOING OVER PURPLE CARNIVAL. THEN OUT OF NOWHERE DOC COMES IN AND GOES DOWN THE LINE.
DOC: ON YOU LAKE CHARLES( MY CRAB BROTHER PAUL THAT PLAYS CLARINIT)
PAUL ( LOOKING LIKE HE SAW A GHOST) RUNS IT. PERFECTLY WITH NO MISTAKES.
DOC: DAYUM YOU CAN PLAY, YOU AINT GAY ARE YOU?
WE ALL WERE WIPING OUR SMILES CAUSE THAT SHAT WUZ FUNNY.

I remember that. Do you remember that same day after we ate lunch in mayberry, we were sitting on the floor waiting for the upperclassmen to finish eating. Then TJ comes through door and says, "What the F*** you B!t**es looking at". He turned around and mooned us and at the same time he was eating an ice cream cone.

Man, some ni**a's was farting trying to hold in they're laughs.
:lmao:

Originally posted by philharmonic
Did I Say That?????:blush:

You MUST have me confused with someone else!!!

LMAO:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

YEAH!!! THAT WUZ SO FUNNY I COULDN'T HOLD IT IN. HEY WHAT ABOUT WHEN WE WERE WARMING UP AND SMUT COMES CREEPING AROUND THE CONOR TRYING TO HIDE BEHIND A BRANCH THEN HE STANDS ON THE PODEUM AND MOONS EVERYONE.

LOL...that shat was funny as hell...For yall that don't know SMUT is MELLO FELLO....lol:lmao:

YEAH!!! THAT WUZ SO FUNNY I COULDN'T HOLD IT IN. HEY WHAT ABOUT WHEN WE WERE WARMING UP AND SMUT COMES CREEPING AROUND THE CONOR TRYING TO HIDE BEHIND A BRANCH THEN HE STANDS ON THE PODEUM AND MOONS EVERYONE.

Hell yeah! What about the time SMUT went to his chair and mooned us and then TOE JAM comes out of nowhere with that water bottle and poured that water all on SMUT's @$$.

That $h!t was funny.:lmao:

Originally posted by Jagtone97
TOE JAM comes out of nowhere with that water

If you cats from SU don't remember, TOEJAM used to carry that water bottle with him alot.

While we'd be cranking in the bandroom, he'd be walking through the Trombone section spraying water in my crab brother's noses while they'd be trying to play. They were getting killed.
Then he'd get all in they're faces and say, "Whattttt.............BETCH!!!!"(You gotta hear his voice):lmao:

DAYUM! 97' WUZ OF THE CHAIN CUZ U DON'T REALIZE HOW FUNNY IT WUZ UNTIL ITS OVER. HEY DO YOU REMEMBER IN 96' SCHWEEBLE HAD TO BUST HIS SKIT FOR AT THE BOTB. "I WANNA EASTER EGG I WANNA EASTER EGG!!!!!!" LOL

If y'all don't know, Mr. Wesley is a fool. I can't even mention the things he be doin'. Just yesterday when we were at Stage band he had us rollin' around.

We were practicing and Wesley was mad at the fact that we had only 2 saxes to show up. Two had excuses except this freshman girl. So he starts to talking about how he's gonna cut money if you don't show up:

W: Now, if you think you gonna come here whenever you feel like it, then "WACK", I'm gonna cut your money. Now this girl who is not here today, you tell her, "I'M GONNA CUT HER".

US: :snickering:

Suddenly one of the Dancing Divas come in to go to Mrs. Formans (lady on staff that helps) office. All us men start making sexual remarks to her as she goes in the office. When she comes back out we do it again. Mr. Wesley sits there grinning, and when she leaves he says:

W: Y'all doing all that rooffin'........................... Hmm, well at least I know y'all roofin' for the right thing, and ain't rooffin' for nobody else.

US: LOAO

W: Because something is wrong if you roofin' for , you know;)? That's good.

Hey PsiSnake? I know you know some stories. Because Wesley was really wild back in the day. I heard about the one when it was snowing here and Wesley took his briefcase and slide down the hill on it.:lmao:

DAYUM! 97' WUZ OF THE CHAIN CUZ U DON'T REALIZE HOW FUNNY IT WUZ UNTIL ITS OVER. HEY DO YOU REMEMBER IN 96' SCHWEEBLE HAD TO BUST HIS SKIT FOR AT THE BOTB. "I WANNA EASTER EGG I WANNA EASTER EGG!!!!!!" LOL

Yeah I remember that.:D

Right after that they made Brian(F-horn 96-97) do his skit. His crab name was LIL F**K EM. So he had to act like he was F**Kin anything that upperclassmen told him to. They had that man humping the bleachers.
:lmao:

Back