Band Director's Funniest Moments

No, this is killa

Originally posted by Satchmo97
DAYUM WTF YALL TRYING TO DO KILL THEM KIDS.
I WISH WE WOULD HAVE MARCHED ALL THEM PARADES WHEN WE WUZ AT BOSTON.

Shid man, that's not killa. you wanna know what was killa. That year we walked that lafayette mardi gras with LCB. Collins had them cats march that 18 mile parade back to back. There were band members riding on the back of floats. Now that was killa. I bet Collins check was killa too. LMAO

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It was a Friday night in 98, Mr. Adams was verbally giving us the itinerary for one of the away games...

Mr. Adams: "We're going to be meeting up in the bandroom at 7 o'clock in the morning..."

Piccolo plyr: "7 o'clock??!!!"

Mr. Adams: *pushes the podium up right in front of her*
"7 o'clock Got-damnit!!! Say it again!!!!"

Mr. Adams: "7 o'clock Got-Damnit!!!! Say it again!!!"

*Piccolo player has this mean mug on her face....*

Mr. Adams: *slowly pulling the podium back to its original spot with a big :D on his face and a calm voice....*
"As I was saying, 'We're going to meet in the bandroom at 7 o'clock....."

The whole band was quiet at first, but they couldn't help but bust out laughing. I was dying on the inside...

This was recently:

Magruder was going down the line in concert band to ask people who has night class and to see who missed the MLK parade........

he's walking over to the trumpet players slowly with those tight black jeans and high top nikes....

Magruder: Man where the hell you been yo arse didnt come to no parade.

Boy: I was at........

Marguder: I dont wanna here that shat yo arse gon' keep playin with me......

Boy: But I had to.....

Magruder(in his New Orleans voice): "Let me tell yall arses something...dont get on my bad side walking ya arses up in here like ya somebody........Imma cuss somebody out in here ladies and gentlemen and it aint gon be nice....please dont be the one to get ya arse cussed out cus Imma embarass ya (silence in the room). Please dont let it be you!!!! Because Imma............(putting his hands up) B flat concet scale because I see somebody in here think I'm playin......

Man it was funny because we are so scared of him the n*gga is FUNNY, especially with those tight black jeans and that little 96 pep band sweater J-State peeps know what I'm talkin bout!

Back