Band Director's Funniest Moments

:lmao:

Dat Dr. Greggs got me LMMFAO!!!!......he reminds me of my deceased grandmother; she would say anything, she'n care who you were....cuss at'cha whatever, she was funny as hell, just like Doc.

~still laughin~
......at Doc fallin off the stage in the chair...tellin folks to Get Da Fugg Away From Him!!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

~caint stop laughin~
......at Doc callin his wife'a HO!!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by SUtrp96
Fall 1997, 1st game in Chicago....

Before the game the band visits Soldier Field, and they had the press there because Jesse Jackson was there for something I dunno

~Jesse Jackson was there and DOC saw him, they both knew each other so they were talking...so the press wanted to take a picture of them both..So Jesse and some of the press people saw that DOC's Wife was there and they wanted her in the picture as well...

~DOC kept trying to rush the picture so she wouldn't be in it.....MOMME knew they wanted her inthe picture so she was giving DOC that look.

~PRESS kept pushing the issue that they wanted her in the picture...

~DOC, finally says "COME ON HO".....I was dying in the inside..

after they took the picture

~MOMME~ Says, "ya Bytch"

that killed me...I was like :lmao: the whole ride back to the Hotel.

Hell yeah, that had to be the funniest thang I had heard in my life(this man called his wife a hoe in public). I couldn't laugh at the time due to crab obligations. However, when I got to the Hotel, I was dying! :lmao:

Originally posted by shy psi
well one funny experience we had here at UAPB was when Mr. Graham was really hot at practice and he called the band a bunch of p*ssies!:D I was like whoa:eek2:! I didn't think he had it in him! the whole band was in the stand cracking the "F" up and to make it worse he said it over the megaphone! he usually just creates a word from what I like to call the Graham's Dictionary, ya know words that make absolutley no sense at all. Like ...hmm let me think... :confused: :idea: ah yes my personal favorite Trifledike!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: . The entire band is like wtf? If anyone, I mean ANYONE, can tell me what that word means there is a reward!:D

WHAT YOU SAY,MR GRAHAM'S USING EXPLICIT LANGUAGE NOW. :eek2: What ya'll doing to MJG down there. When I was in the band the worst thing he said was HELL and we was like whoa Mr. Graham calm down. But, I guess the older you get and stay in the game, the worst your tolerance level becomes also. Well, keep up the good work.:D

HOLLA!!:cool:

97' WE'RE WARMING UP BEFORE HOMECOMING IN THE BAND ROOM DOC IS GOING OVER BOURBON STREET PARADE WHEN MR. KNIGHT(ASST. DIR) BURST THROUGH THE DOOR. HE STOPS EVERYTHING AND SAYS " I WANNA KILL ONE OF YOU NI*** SO BAD MY D*** HARD. EVERYBODY WAS LIKE WTF. WHEN HE LEFT THE ROOM THE WHOLE BAND WAS ROLLING, BECAUSE I WAS A CRAB I JUST HELD IT IN UNTIL I GOT BACK TO MY ROOM.

LOL @SATCHMO you talkin about that LSU event with his daughter....lol... I was fuggin roolin when he left the room.

Originally posted by Satchmo97
97' WE'RE WARMING UP BEFORE HOMECOMING IN THE BAND ROOM DOC IS GOING OVER BOURBON STREET PARADE WHEN MR. KNIGHT(ASST. DIR) BURST THROUGH THE DOOR. HE STOPS EVERYTHING AND SAYS " I WANNA KILL ONE OF YOU NI*** SO BAD MY D*** HARD. EVERYBODY WAS LIKE WTF. WHEN HE LEFT THE ROOM THE WHOLE BAND WAS ROLLING, BECAUSE I WAS A CRAB I JUST HELD IT IN UNTIL I GOT BACK TO MY ROOM.

BOY, them directors at SU wild!!:lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:

Mr.Knighton

In 97, we were about to warm up in the bandroom before a game and Mr. Knighton walks in. He was pissed off. I had never seen him that mad before.

It's a long story but I'ma get str8 to the punchline.

He was mad because his daughter had told him that the night before that some bandmembers was trying to mess with her(trying to hit). They went to this party at LSU that night or something. And he just couldn't find out who the guys were. Everybody was very quiet. I saw some upperclassmen looking around like WTF. :confused: He continued on about 30 minutes talking about "killing the Mudda Funka's that did this $h!t", "I should go in my office now and get my shank". (Everybody's still silent)

Mr. Knighton then starts towards his office but then he turns around and says,
"I WANNA SHOT ONE OF YOU B!T#%ES SO BAD RIGHT NOW, MY D**K IS HARD!"

Everybody in the bandroom was killing themselves laughing. There were bandmembers on the floor dying.

Re: Mr.Knighton

Damn Satchmo, you must have been thinking about it the same time i was.

That's **** was funny as hell. lmao.

FOR REAL.....NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The funny $h!t to me is when Mr. J is about to come in the bandroom(everyone that doesn't know Mr. J, he doesn't curse, he is very spiritual), Mr. Knighton is still on the podium and he is cursing somebody out. Mr.J just walks back with his mouth open shaking his head.

:lmao: Mr. J can't stand that. Everybody on the staff curses but him.

Mr. Knighton

On Bus 3, that's Mr. Knighton and Bedell's bus with crabs. Mr. Knighton turns around and starts talking about Jennifer Lopez, Vanessa Williams and Felisha(one of the dancing dolls). He starts talking about how much he wouldn't mind having sex with these woman. And he asks us our opinion on it. And we were like, hell yeah.

And he said, "SHID, I'D LET ANYONE OF THEM **** PEE ON ME. I'D LAY ON MY BACK AND TELL HER TO LET THE GOLDEN SHOWERS FLOW". :lmao:

SATCHMO, I KNOW YOU REMEMBER THAT.

Jared, what kinda $h!t did Knighton and Bedell did on bus 3 when you was a crab?

MANE bus 3 was a trip when I was on it...Bedell knew alot of us from New Orleans....And we knew him so we used to mess with him...But he would be mad as hell because Knighten would laugh when we cracked jokes about him....He would never know who it was though..

Like Big BURGER used to wait till the lights go out on the bus the SAY in a sweet voice "OOOH BEDDEEELLLLLL"

Bedell would turn around and say " Which one of you mudafuggin crabs playing with me.....

The killer on our bus was "MID NIGHT MEAT BEATER"
He was a sophmore riding bus 3...

BOY did he get it.......

We all knew how he got that crab name,and we used to wear his arse out.....

They be yellin " Oh MEAT BEATAAAAAAAAAAA"

"OOOOO MEAT BEATAAAA YOU NASTAAAAAAA"

"UHHHHH ME SOO HORNYYYY"

SOmebody would start acting out MEAT BEATERS event, the event that got him his crab name.

This fool in 95 was caught in his room at school by an upperclassmen with a purple light on, off in the corner spanking away.:lmao: You have to see the dude.:lmao:

The killer on our bus was "MID NIGHT MEAT BEATER"
He was a sophmore riding bus 3...

Is the Midnight Meat beater Fungus? If he isn't, i've still heard of him. your crab brother schweeble told me about him.

Do you remember the incident with Fungus and ToeJam when Joe caught Fungus giving another gay ***** a back rub in his room? :lmao:

Like Big BURGER used to wait till the lights go out on the bus the SAY in a sweet voice "OOOH BEDDEEELLLLLL"

Bedell would turn around and say " Which one of you mudafuggin crabs playing with me.....

Ya'll must have told some of my crab brothers from the NO that because they we're doing the same thang to Bedell in 97.

Originally posted by THE ENFORCER

WHAT YOU SAY,MR GRAHAM'S USING EXPLICIT LANGUAGE NOW. :eek2: What ya'll doing to MJG down there. When I was in the band the worst thing he said was HELL and we was like whoa Mr. Graham calm down. But, I guess the older you get and stay in the game, the worst your tolerance level becomes also. Well, keep up the good work.:D

HOLLA!!:cool:
Oh yeah. Graham is using bad language plus using those big words which we don't know wtf they mean. I know one big word he always uses and he used it this year is papencity (shoot I don't know if it's spelled right). Definition: I don't have no idea:confused: :confused: :confused: The way he uses this word: Yall have the papencity to go out in the field and do blah blah blah blah blah.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Re: Here's another one.....

Originally posted by smallone

Doc (in this super burly, but yet calm voice):
"Take your gloves off. Gloves off. Gloves off. Gloves off. Gloves off..."

I'll never forget that one. lol.

2001 Down The Hall with Doc

Doc: Boy tie yo shoes up!
Student: Yes Sir!
Doc: See that's what's wrong with this generation. All ya'll got cars and stuff, and can't pay your tuition. Why?(short pause) Cause ya "Stupid"(Stupid being in an octave that normal men can't hit)

99 Band Room

After the crabs were informed to play Black & Blues when Doc calls off Happy Feelins'. The comedy started.

~Doc walks out of office~

Doc: Happy Feelins' (Counts off)
Band: Plays intro to Black & Blues before being cut off.
Doc: I understand, you didn't hear me. It's ok. Happy Feelins'
Band: Plays intro to Black & Blues again before being cut off.
Doc: Get's mad.

2000 Football Game(Mumford)

~Old Band members that are now in frats sitting above the band~

All Together: Doc you a Batch........You'se a black Batch.....Doc you a Ho......A black ho.....Doc kick me out the band now....*All start laughing*

Doc: (Get's up, turns around to face the frats and audience) <b>Ya Mamma!</b> (sit's back down as if nothing happend)

As said before, due to Doc, Mr. Knighten, Mr. J, and Mr Aug, there is never a dull moment at any practice, or any game of ours.

Originally posted by Chi-Tone
2001 Down The Hall with Doc

Doc: Boy tie yo shoes up!
Student: Yes Sir!
Doc: See that's what's wrong with this generation. All ya'll got cars and stuff, and can't pay your tuition. Why?(short pause) Cause ya "Stupid"(Stupid being in an octave that normal men can't hit)

I remember Spr98 on the first day "Down The Hall With Doc"(lmao, sounds like a damn game show or something). He put me on the spot the first day. For some reason Doc doesn't like too many people from New Orleans. It was about 35 people in the room with about 9 of them from NO. Everybody was clowning they @$$ off. Then Doc zipped one of my crab brothers soon as he walked in because he had an ear-ring in his ear. My crab brother took his time leaving the room. So Doc yelled, "in an octave that normal men can't hit) Get THE Hell OUTTA HERE! Everybody was dying.

Since I was in front of Doc he tells me(in a very angry voice. He's pissed off because everybody is laughing at him).

Doc: Hey you Red, what the F#(k you laughing at?
Me: O, nothing Doc, something I saw on TV.
Doc: Wit yo dumb @$$. I bet you from New Orleans huh Red?
Me: Naw Doc, I'm from Lake Charles!
Doc: (once again, in a very horse and high pitched voice) AIN'T THAT A B!T(H!

You had to be in there to see his face. He looked like this..:redhot:

Unreal how 97 thinks alike....

I was just talk'n to someone about the "Piss'n on me" and "Im so mad right now, my d***'s hard..." story.

Man, that's the good thing about crabb'n for the Juke. It may not seem like you had fun by the end of the Classic (cuz, you really didn't), but by March you're laughing at everything that went down.

How many of yall remember the 20 to 1 ratio of asking a gull for the goodies?!?

"You mean to tell me...you wouldn't let Venessa Williams piss on you?"
:lmao:

You band folks are funny as "L"

:lmao: :lmao: you all are funny as all get out and you SU folks man I now understand :lmao: :lmao:

Do you remember the incident with Fungus and ToeJam when Joe caught Fungus
giving another gay ***** a back rub in his room?

Man that was some foul shat....LMAO...TOE JAM WAS going to shoot him about 5 gay niggras...LMAO.

MAN imagine having a clue that one of your roomates is no the funny side, but not to sure..LMAO.....MANE TOE JAM walks to his room cause he heard some funny shat was going on in his room, so he wanted to check it out....OH, boy opens the door, the nig name FUNGAS and his gay friends giving each other back rubs and shat, one of them half necked....MANE we had to calm TOE down, TOE was going to shoot for real...LMAO..I would have wanted to beat the cluck out of the mudafugga myself....LMAO:lmao:

Back