Bama A&M Please Explain

I thought TxSU playing SW assemblies of God was going to be the scandal of the year. I see I was wrong. LMMFAO!!!!!

I cannot believe the thinking of AAMU Alumni and the people in generous. How can you say that it is alright for anybody to steal funds from your university. This is a shame and a disgrace. The paper did not lie about the missing funds. The Alumni should be jumping up and down about the travesty of this situation. I am tired of our African Americans thinking it is alright to steal funds from our predominately black universities and other benefits for our people. We are raping our own people of getting the best education that the law allow. How can we be so ignorant to the facts. The newspaper stated facts and you all want to close your eyes and blame the person or persons that reported the incident. this is so unchrist like. Jesus is not please with the way we try to justify wrong. What kind of message are we sending out to our young graduates and students that attend these universities. Dr. Gibson and his wife should have resigned a long time ago. She should not ever be allowed to set feet back on that campus. The alumni needs to understand that after that extensive investigation that the State Attorney General did, the Army can and probably will prosecute these individuals. And they should. You are talking about taxpayers money, and our children education. I am very hurt that our people are still hung up on material things, and not on educating our young people. This is so sad.

Here we go...

:rolleyes:

Look...this is the dayum SMACK BOARD!!! What da hell are you expecting to hear in this piece?????

If you REALLY want to attempt to discuss this issue WITHOUT the smack overtones, you may want to take yo butt over to Small Talk...where it is ALSO brought up. :p

"Aye, I may not like my cousin...but I ONLY talk bad about his azz when around my FAMILY!"

<font size=1>Lil Leroy - 1984</font>

*it's always one....*

No Ntelekt, he is right and I'm ashamed.

I never really thought of it that way. What is wrong with us? This is sad. How could I ever think that the media ever lies.:rolleyes: The media doesn't lie.:redhot:

JSUII, the most distributing thing about the Gibsons is that individuals like you and some others talk about what should be done and could be done. But until someone steps forward with some information and is willing to go to court to back it up there is no case. Having held some Alumni Association meeting, we have people coming in accusing these folks of everything under the Sun. When I personally asked for their proof they cannot produce it.

I don't hide my name on the board nor is it difficult for me to make a decision, but we have too many folks who like to throw a rock and hide. AAMU is no better or worst off than any institution that I know. You are just like the guy who were complaining about Gibson living off campus. I asked him why didn't he file a complaint on all the Presidents in the State and not just raise issues about AAMU.

Don't worry about AAMU Alumni, those who participate know what is going on and it appears you get all your information from the newspaper. Since we go to the same church and you know me and I don't know you, I would be happy to look at whatever documentation that you have. If you have some positive proof, I am sure the Attorney General would like to speak with you.

We plan to keep Gibson as long as he wants to stay.

You have your opinion but don't say the Alumni does not understand, we understand fully what is going on. How do I know this to be a fact, he is still president.

Originally posted by JSUII
I cannot believe the thinking of AAMU Alumni and the people in generous. How can you say that it is alright for anybody to steal funds from your university. This is a shame and a disgrace. The paper did not lie about the missing funds. The Alumni should be jumping up and down about the travesty of this situation. I am tired of our African Americans thinking it is alright to steal funds from our predominately black universities and other benefits for our people. We are raping our own people of getting the best education that the law allow. How can we be so ignorant to the facts. The newspaper stated facts and you all want to close your eyes and blame the person or persons that reported the incident. this is so unchrist like. Jesus is not please with the way we try to justify wrong. What kind of message are we sending out to our young graduates and students that attend these universities. Dr. Gibson and his wife should have resigned a long time ago. She should not ever be allowed to set feet back on that campus. The alumni needs to understand that after that extensive investigation that the State Attorney General did, the Army can and probably will prosecute these individuals. And they should. You are talking about taxpayers money, and our children education. I am very hurt that our people are still hung up on material things, and not on educating our young people. This is so sad.

Wow!!! Good post.

Im just waiting on them to blame this on JSU.

Originally posted by SWACEY
i hope that valley beats the hell out of these CROOKS!!!

You should be wishing for Valley to beat anybody. Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeee!

MD, and all you other Alums of AAMU. I never stated that you all didn't understand what is going on with this situation. I think you all fully understand the situation, you just don't want to admit it. As far as Gibson still being President. So is George Bush, and he is just as crooked as Gibson. So what else is new?

I am not trying to discredit the university or the Gibsons'. The evidence has been laid on the table numerous times, and you all still doesn't want to face the facts. Bill Pryor and his team of investigators are just as involved in this mess as the Gibsons'. And like I stated earlier, the Army is still investigating. And if there are no wrongdoings, why is the university paying back $395,000,000? Inquiring minds sure would like to know. It should make you wonder how you can bring a woman back to work after the investigation clearly stated that she had falsified a grant.

I want you all to know that if JSU or any other university were involved in some mess like this, I would make the same statements. We have to stop defending our people because they are black, and because we like them. We need to stop making excuses for our people when they are wrong. Let's not be ignorant to facts.

Until we get Presidents, Faculty, Staff, and Alumni that are spiritually conscience about what they do and how they do things, we are going to continue to have these problems. While you all are getting upset with me for calling an Ace an Ace, you all should be upset with your President and his wife for embarrassing the University and Huntsville.

OK Dude!

Just for you, we are officially mad at our President...... :rolleyes:

I'm mad as hell that he wasn't President when I was in school. I could have had an apartment instead of living in Walkerwood dorm.

I could have went to games on campus, instead of riding alllllllll the way to Joe Davis Stadium. See, we used to pay activity fees, too. Let me stop talking about this cause I'm really getting pissed. :redhot: :emlaugh: :rolleyes:

Re: OK Dude!

Originally posted by Mike
Just for you, we are officially mad at our President...... :rolleyes:

I'm mad as hell that he wasn't President when I was in school. I could have had an apartment instead of living in Walkerwood dorm.

I could have went to games on campus, instead of riding alllllllll the way to Joe Davis Stadium. See, we used to pay activity fees, too. Let me stop talking about this cause I'm really getting pissed. :redhot: :emlaugh: :rolleyes:

This is truly S _ _. Mike wants to get pissed at us on the board. I wanna know why he can't get pissed at the folk who got his school repaying $395K???

S _ _. S _ _. S _ _.

:( :( :( :(

Re: Re: OK Dude!

Originally posted by Robber

This is truly S _ _. Mike wants to get pissed at us on the board. I wanna know why he can't get pissed at the folk who got his school repaying $395K???

S _ _. S _ _. S _ _.

:( :( :( :(

Robber,

Somebody done told you wrong.... I'm pissed at our President, not posters on this board.

This is sad....quit defending wrong. I dont want to hear one of you say anything to the SU Band supporter ever.

Black people will never learn. I guess thats just the way we were raised.

Re: Re: Re: OK Dude!

Originally posted by Mike

Robber,

Somebody done told you wrong.... I'm pissed at our President, not posters on this board.

Why are you mad at the pres. if neither he nor his wife did anything wrong??? :confused: Just axing.

The evidence has been laid on the table numerous times, and you all still doesn't want to face the facts.

JSU II

Bring me the evidence so we can all understand.

I do understand that our thoughts are not clearly stated on the board. But look at what you posted.

Now you are calling the AG a crook. When will it ever end?

robber, you are asking a question that you already know the answer to. You know how the system works. If the evidence does not support the crime then you take what you can get.

When I was in law enforcement, we were trained to obtained the evidence. Almost is not good enough.

The money is coming out of the ROTC Account. So it is on hand. We talked about this once before.

Mighty Dog,

Didn't the feds get their money back??? You keep talking about the money is in the account. They gave y'all a lot of money. Apparently, she didn't get around to taking it all. Yet. Surely you don't believe that simply because the money is being repaid from the ROTC account, it wasn't stolen. Maybe y'all will be working with (let's see $1,500,000.00 - $395,000.00 = $1,105,000.00) $1,105,000.00 instead of the $1.5M they originally gave.

Back