Bama A&M Please Explain

robber, AAMU has the best Lawyers.

Maybe y'all will be working with (let's see $1,500,000.00 - $395,000.00 = $1,105,000.00) $1,105,000.00 instead of the $1.5M they originally gave.

All Land Grant colleges were taught how to stretch a dollar.

Some are still around.

Your above statement is correct with the exception of the word
gave

Robber:

Why are we are on this board trying to explain to these AAMU alums that their President and his wife are thieves. They want to keep their heads in the sand and believe otherwise. "Igonorance is Bliss."

"Igonorance is Bliss."

Don't think you have enough worldly experience to use the above statement. One cannot learn very much between Jackson and Huntsville.

One should broaden their experiences and must be willing to challenge waste, fraud and abuse where ever it occurs. I am sure you are reporting mismanagement on a daily basis.

Don't forget you used the term spiritually conscience yet you called the president and his wife thieves. I trying very hard to understand your statement of "Igonorance is Bliss" but I do understand this is the SWACPage and anything goes.

Ignorant is not a negative word but the word is use to identify those who shows a lack of knowledge or education.

Don't forget stamp out waste, fraud and abuse whenever you come across it.

Mafia: Please drop it and let it go! You are not going to convince these folk now that Cooper has had a chance to explain things to them!

fudd.jpg

One thing kids wike is to be twicked. Fow instance, I was going to take my wittwe nephew to DisneyWand, but instead I dwove him to an owd buwnd-out wawehouse. "Oh No, I swaid, "DisneyWand buwned down, uh-hah-hah-hah." He cwied and cwied! Wittwe kids (and folk from Bama) beweive ewery thing I tway...uh-hah-hah-hah!

Silly Crab....Lies, enuendo, gossip, embellishment and fluff was meant for your type

Originally posted by JSUII
Robber:

Why are we are on this board trying to explain to these AAMU alums that their President and his wife are thieves. They want to keep their heads in the sand and believe otherwise. "Igonorance is Bliss."

jsue III.....

Your location is Huntsville, AL................I would like to see you go and find the same type of gainful employment that you probably enjoy in Huntsville and find that same employment in Jackson, Ms or anywhere in the 'sippi. ALABAMA A&M UNIVERSITY and all of it's Presidents past & present had a direct effect on Black people being able to obtain those jobs that we currently hold.

If you are in graduate school (or completed, taken graduate courses), Chances are you attended AAMU. If you live in Huntsville there are things that you enjoy that were a direct action of AAMU. So stop that backhanded attempt at trying to attack AAMU, The President or his wife when you are obviously dipping your 'friggin beak' into the same trough of abundance that AAMU helped to provide!

As far as the Huntsville Times go........????? You are entitled to believe what ever you wish however you do know that you can visit any state where HBCU's are located and find negative articles regarding any of those Institutions of Higher Learning! Does this mean that they are TRUE??? I think NOT!

So take yo' free cheese and penut butter sam'mich over in the corner, sitchosillya$$ down and STFU unless you know what you are talking about!

Re: Silly Crab....Lies, enuendo, gossip, embellishment and fluff was meant for your

Originally posted by STRAWDOG

So take yo' free cheese and penut butter sam'mich over in the corner, sitchosillya$$ down and STFU unless you know what you are talking about!
[/B]

Like whoa.....This is sad

And you all are angry with me. This is pitiful.

A&M's real shame

Razi Hassan is right (''No shame at A&M,'' July 26 letter). There is no shame at Alabama A&M University. You have to have morals and a sense of right and wrong to feel shame.

A&M suffers from greed, amorality and a loss of the sense of the public trust. The reason why the board of trustees extended Dr. John Gibson's contract and is bringing his wife back is because it does not think they did anything wrong.

Without the abuses of the Board and the A&M president, the faculty would not have organized with the strong alliance of the Alabama Education Association.

The "other" governor of Alabama heard our clarion call and, because of our strong membership, we were able to get a seat on the board to advise and promote academic policy and issues; make sure monies designated for raises were equitably distributed to faculty and staff; and stop most attempts by the board and Gibson to pass legislation and policies advancing their unworthy motives.

The patriarchy out of which Hassan speaks is the one that says we will protect this man and praise the Board because other leaders in Alabama do it. With the bonds floated by Gibson with the board's permission and the lack of fundraising/planning, A&M must pay back a minimum of $130 million dollars over the next 30 years. Now that is a shame. Regina Colston, Huntsville (Colston is a former Faculty Senate president at A&M.)

Why are you even HERE????

Originally posted by JSUII
And you all are angry with me. This is pitiful.

A&M's real shame

Razi Hassan is right (''No shame at A&M,'' July 26 letter). There is no shame at Alabama A&M University. You have to have ..BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

A&M suffers BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.....

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...the next 30 years. Now that is a shame. Regina Colston, Huntsville

And this has what to do with what????

Is THIS supposed to be smack??? :confused:

I wonder what yo silly azz will be posting by the time week 3 of the football season rolls around...

From JSUII: "AAMU fires cafeteria worker for eating on the job."

or week 4

From JSUII: "AAMU denies Huntsville; says they are located on Normal's Hill."

The bad part is that you really think that you are "enlightening" somebody....:rolleyes:

0-7 is a shame to the SWAC

I agree that JSUII isn't talking about football, but she is talking about something that is important. You bamas always get mad when someone airs your dirty laundry. You all need to quit defending this man, there has to be some form of illegal activity or he wouldn't have had to pay anything. OH well, it looks like 0-7 has to many distractions going into the football season. Dirty Prez, Dirty First Lady, Dirty Cooper. Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Kent is going to kill you sorry bama's. hahahhahahahahaha JSUII is airing the dirty laundry hahahahahahhahaa!!!!!!!!!

If I had known JSUII was female, I would not have answered anything she posted. I have a policy not to smack with females, students and broke people.

I am very sorry for violating my oath.

As you can see those of us who care to make a difference support our President. Same people that are constantly writing, I have been in meeting with them. They had no case and still does not have a case, they went public to make a case. Rudy is gone and they have no mouth piece.

We want it to all get out now so that when the season starts we will be ready to play football.

The stadium is still being discussed, but if anyone want to read about the funding arrangement there is a copy in the library. Why should AAMU pay cash for anything? We have a managable debt. How in the "L" could they repossess a studium if we don't pay off the bonds.

Is it true that the ring leader is a former faculty member?:D

Is it also true that the faculty member who is on the board of trustees no longer supports the ideas of the hell raisers? :rolleyes:

Is it also true that while the few blacks, Indians, and others were fighting that they were used by the faculty member to get the seat on the board? :mad:

Is it also true that many of these faculty members who complained all the time do not go out to recruit students when money has been approved for them to travel but they will not go speak to students?

Is it also true that our President is getting rid of the one who spend more time watching him than teaching students?

Is it also true that our President supports the SWAC with money to take over the SWAC?

The good thing about AAMU is that we are trying to be like JSU, GSU, SU and others who's alumni raise millions of dollars a year.
These schools have new buildings, no air conditioners in the windows, new furniture in all classrooms, paved streets, serve steaks to their students every day, buy new band instruments for the entire band each year, have state of the arc computer labs and the list goes on and on. See folks we have our problems and issues but in due time most of the ones who are causing the problems at AAMU will be history or get on board with the program.

We are taking care of business at AAMU in our own way.

Did you know that we have a lot of people around here who could not get jobs at AAMU are causing us a lot of problems and some who were fired are causing problems. Do you realize that AAMU did not have an alum in a key decision making position for over thirty years? Do you realize that most of the issues at AAMU were caused by alums from other schools. But times are changing. It took us 30 years to get a few AAMU folks in some of the key jobs. AAMU is changing for the better. Talk all you want, we know what time it is.

This is not a justification for any actions or questions you may have, but we are trying to meet your standards because you all came from schools without issues or problems. It seems like all the problem folks came to AAMU.

We don't get mad we get even. We are not sad, we will make you happy.

jsuII

Pu-La-EASE go ask Regina Colston why she didn't run for Faculty President again. Remember she has always been very vocal about issues. I wonder why she is soooooo quiet now?

Think before you type. Investigate your allegations well because you have been the only one fooled by this imposters that claim to love our school so much. So much that they would rather sit on they arse and expect us to pay them for it.

This has to be none other than ALjsu. Mighty Dog you don't have to say another word. I'll handle this one.

Mike, I thought it was the JSU Alum that came over to shake my hand after church Sunday. But he and his family are too young to have children to graduate from JSU.

If this is who you say it is she knows how I feel about AAMU.

Mike I will say no more on this subject.

Also, I would like to thank Maltriculation for pointing out the fact JSUII is a female. I missed that part. So he is good for something.

Mike,

Help me understand what pointing out Regina's faults prove about your pres. and his wife. Y'all seem to do real well in attacking those that accuse the president. I wonder if y'all spend half as much time checking on Gibson and his wife.

I know y'all are 0-7. And I know it's been asked a million times. But I'ma ask again. Guess I like torture.

<font size=5>Why is A&M repaying money that wasn't stolen???</font>

Mike and Mighty Dog! Both of you know who JSUII is. But I can't figureout how MM knew, but I have a very strong suspicion about the connection. :idea:

Plow I am going to leave this topic alone, if robber does not understand then we will take him to Clem's on Friday night before the game and give him a two on one briefing. Opps, GR and robber, two on two. Lawyers do ask a lot of questions.

BTW, that new lawyer started this topic. Now GR got two lawyers to bail him out of complicated threads.

All of this must really be true because Mighty Dog never types a whole essay like that unless he is trying to divert attention.

Get Ready:
I am not full of hate, I just know the facts.

AAMU Alums:

If you all wants to continues supporting your pres and his wife that is fine with me, but don't get angry when other people state their opinions in reference to some of their illegal habits. You know that old saying that goes like this "You can say a person or persons are misinformed, igonorant, or just doesn't know any better when they don't know someone or something is wrong. But when you know someone or something is wrong and you don't speak out about it, then you are just as wrong." Whenever I see wrong concerning our childrens education and my hard earned dollars; Yes I will speak out. I learned a long time ago that anything that we do in life good or bad, there are consequences.

By the way!!! I do know football also, but since this issue just happened to be on the SWACPAGE when I came on board and I found some of your comments very interesting I decided to to share my thoughts and comments. I am not discussing this issue any further, so you all have a wonderful and blessed day.

"L", i didn't know the gender

You spying bama's always are trying to pry and research. I knew when the poster wouldn't say a word about sports that JSUII was prolly a woman. Men don't smack like that. When I smack serious issues i'll hit the main subject and then counter attack with sports in the conclusion. Women are emotional and forget about sports all together. Thats why yall are 0-7, you worry about all the wrong things. Go spy and find out who the next thief(Brandon Reed) will be at your raggedy school, go spy and find out why Sen Sai Cooper has been waxing on and waxing off lies.

Better yet, go spy and find out what you all can do to stop Kent from toasting your raggedy arse secondary like wonder bread. hahahahahehehehehehe!!!!!!

Re: "L", i didn't know the gender

Originally posted by Mr. Matriculation
You spying bama's always are trying to pry and research. I knew when the poster wouldn't say a word about sports that JSUII was prolly a woman. Men don't smack like that. When I smack serious issues i'll hit the main subject and then counter attack with sports in the conclusion. Women are emotional and forget about sports all together. Thats why yall are 0-7, you worry about all the wrong things. Go spy and find out who the next thief(Brandon Reed) will be at your raggedy school, go spy and find out why Sen Sai Cooper has been waxing on and waxing off lies.

Better yet, go spy and find out what you all can do to stop Kent from toasting your raggedy arse secondary like wonder bread. hahahahahehehehehehe!!!!!!

Spying bamas? We worry about the wrong things? Who posted this to begin with? And you are an alleged honor student. I'd hate to read the post of one that is flunking. tp has more competition. Raggedy school? You obviously haven't stepped outside of that dorm you live in there at your school lately. You are a dk-ing program because that is just the way it is. :(

Back