Are you really saved? ( Breaking false Doctrines)

I know I am saved because Romans 10:9 says,

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

:D

SLT said:
I know I am saved because Romans 10:9 says,

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

:D
SLT,
Simple aint it? Because we believe, we have 4 pages of this thread...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
True,

Confession is part of it, but what about the way we live our lives? There are individuals that confess the Lord, but they walk contrary to the lifestyle we have been directed to live.

Dr H.. said:
True,

Confession is part of it, but what about the way we live our lives? There are individuals that confess the Lord, but they walk contrary to the lifestyle we have been directed to live.

That's true, but the difference between those that are saved and those that are not saved, we know not to stay down when we fall. :D

That's why Jesus came. He knew this walk on earth for us would be trying at times. That why he is there to bridge that gap. Otherwise if we were perfect, there would have been no need for him to come! ;)

Dr. H..check your PM. :D

To be Baptised in the Name of the FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT, IS TO BE BAPTISED IN THE NAME OF JESUS. HE IS THE FATHER, SON, AND HOLY SPIRIT. HIS NAME IS JESUS. ACTS:2:38 I DID NOT WRITE ACTS2:38....LOL NOR ANY OTHER PART OF THE BIBLE THAT STATES WHAT I STATE. I ONLY REPEAT WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS. YOU MUST BELIEVE, CONFESS, REPENT, BE BAPTISED IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS AND RECIEVE THE HOLY SPIRIT. THIS IS WHAT YOU MUST DO TO BE SAVED ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, NOT ACCORDING TO DWAYNE.

Dwayne said:
To be Baptised in the Name of the FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT, IS TO BE BAPTISED IN THE NAME OF JESUS. HE IS THE FATHER, SON, AND HOLY SPIRIT. HIS NAME IS JESUS. ACTS:2:38 I DID NOT WRITE ACTS2:38....LOL NOR ANY OTHER PART OF THE BIBLE THAT STATES WHAT I STATE. I ONLY REPEAT WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS. YOU MUST BELIEVE, CONFESS, REPENT, BE BAPTISED IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS AND RECIEVE THE HOLY SPIRIT. THIS IS WHAT YOU MUST DO TO BE SAVED ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, NOT ACCORDING TO DWAYNE.

So no other name for God will work?

Mark16:16
Acts2:38
Acts22:16
1Peter3:21
Ephesians4:5
Acts10:44-48
Acts19:1-7
That is what baptism has to do with it.

Well this is what I did...

Romans 10:9 says,

I THEN was baptized in a physical way(being dipped in water) that represented a spiritual cleansing to thank my LORD for dying for me and saving me from an eternal damnation.

;)

I am new to this board, and it is a great relief to see that somebody on here is speaking the true word of God. Preach on Dwayne regardless of what anyone else thinks, you are speaking the word of God.

Check your private message dwayne!!

A person can be baptized and still be lost.

A person can be a child of God and still be eternally lost.

A person is baptized for the remission of their sins.

ladyofgrace_04 said:
I am new to this board, and it is a great relief to see that somebody on here is speaking the true word of God. Preach on Dwayne regardless of what anyone else thinks, you are speaking the word of God.

:read:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
confused-smiley-013.gif
:read:

Let me catch this thread now before it get outta hand.

I am not gonna get on here and prove to no man what I believe. My :read: smilie was nothing more than my way of not giving ladyofgrace_04 post an acknowledgment.

Dr. H,

You asked me what was Dewayne preaching. Where did I say he was preaching? I don't have an answer about what he's preaching because I don't know,
confused-smiley-013.gif
, nor do I intend to get caught up in trying to figure it out.
I'm not going to get on here and constantly try to make someone understand the WORD because that is not for me to do, nor do I intend to. I believe GOD's WORD exactly how it is written in the BIBLE. I don't take nothing from it nor do I add anything to it. I tell it exactly the way it's stated in the bible and if others don't care to listen, then the BLOOD is off my hands. Those that truly don't understand because they haven't been taught are one thing, but those that utterly refuse to hear you, and believe that they are telling the TRUTH and we're all going to HELL for not believing what THEY believe...I just don't have the time nor the inclination to fight those kind of battles.

I truly believe that where 2 or 3 are gathered in HIS NAME, he will be in the midst also. I think you got the wrong impression of my smilie. ;)

Like I stated before, I thank God for the spirit of discernment.

BTW, only the name has changed. Not the person. ;)

ShyLadyTiger

I am through with this. I have done what I am suppose to do. I give bible verses and I also give facts that are documented and the resorses to find them. I thank God for the Spirit of decernment also. Oh yeah, to Attack Dog. Read Acts4:12 and Collosians 3:17. You tell me if Jesus is the only name to use after you read that. By the way. Paul wrote Collosians3:17 and Paul also wrote.1Cor14:37.

I am a Father and a Son and I have a spirit. These 3 are 1. My name is Dwayne. This is simple and yet some people will not get it ever. There is one God who is the Father, Son and Holy spirit. The name is Jesus. There is 1Lord, 1Faith, and 1 baptism. Nothing I say is contridictory. I understand everything I say. When people finally recieve the spirit, then people will understand instead of having a form of Godliness and denying the power thereof.

Have a nice day. (it's never what I say or what I believe. It's what the bible says with understanding)

Back