Are you really saved? ( Breaking false Doctrines)

Hassan

Have you ever heard of someone that is married committing adultery? This may sound strange, but there is a scripture in Second Corinthians 2:11:1-4 that deals with the subject of Spiritual Adultery. When we became Christians, we were spiritually married to Christ. So, when we start putting other thing before Him, we are committing adultery. In a similiar manner, husbands start spending time with someone other than their wife.

James 4 talks about spiritual adultery.

Hassan. Who ever said that someone had another God other than God. Everything that Dr. said is true. I don't recall anyone saying that he had another god. There is only one way. The Bible (not man) says 1 Lord, 1 Faith, and 1 baptism. You see, if people do research then they wont be ignorant. You see, (for example) the way that the first church baptised was in the Name of Jesus. According to the Britanica eddition and the Catholic eddition of the encylopedia, the baptism mode and formula was changed 325 years after Jesus's death. Catholics srarted the "father, son, and Holy Spirit" formula and they alos started the "sprinkle" method of baptism. We know that it was changed from the original because every baptism in the bible was done in the name of Jesus. Acts2:38 until the end. History shows when certain things were changed. Yet the bible also says that there is only 1 baptism. Every other denomination branched off of the catholics. The catholics branched off of the Apostles teachings. There is no compromising. There is only 1 baptisms. Not 2. You can't say it's ok if we do it this way when the bible says that you need to repent and be baptised in the Name of Jesus for the remission of your sins, and then you will recieve the gift of the Holy Ghost. If the first church taught that, why would anyone want to continue on in their ways of traditions wich didn't come from God. God is the same, yesterday, today and forever. He doen't change. Man changed. That is just 1 differenve. There are alot of others also. That's why I said that the Apostles' method of teachings and actions are the 1 true way that shouldn't have ever changed. Even Paul made this statement in Ephesians2:19-22. that we are build on the FOUNDATION OF THE APOSTLES with Jesus Christ being the chief cornerstond. Who is the"we" that Paul is talking about. He was talking about all who accepted the truth. AKA real Christians. There is but 1 way and one way only. That is the Faith of the Apostles.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Dwayne
Hassan. Who ever said that someone had another God other than God. Everything that Dr. said is true. I don't recall anyone saying that he had another god. There is only one way. The Bible (not man) says 1 Lord, 1 Faith, and 1 baptism. You see, if people do research then they wont be ignorant. You see, (for example) the way that the first church baptised was in the Name of Jesus. According to the Britanica eddition and the Catholic eddition of the encylopedia, the baptism mode and formula was changed 325 years after Jesus's death. Catholics srarted the "father, son, and Holy Spirit" formula and they alos started the "sprinkle" method of baptism. We know that it was changed from the original because every baptism in the bible was done in the name of Jesus. Acts2:38 until the end. History shows when certain things were changed. Yet the bible also says that there is only 1 baptism. Every other denomination branched off of the catholics. The catholics branched off of the Apostles teachings. There is no compromising. There is only 1 baptisms. Not 2. You can't say it's ok if we do it this way when the bible says that you need to repent and be baptised in the Name of Jesus for the remission of your sins, and then you will recieve the gift of the Holy Ghost. If the first church taught that, why would anyone want to continue on in their ways of traditions wich didn't come from God. God is the same, yesterday, today and forever. He doen't change. Man changed. That is just 1 differenve. There are alot of others also. That's why I said that the Apostles' method of teachings and actions are the 1 true way that shouldn't have ever changed. Even Paul made this statement in Ephesians2:19-22. that we are build on the FOUNDATION OF THE APOSTLES with Jesus Christ being the chief cornerstond. Who is the"we" that Paul is talking about. He was talking about all who accepted the truth. AKA real Christians. There is but 1 way and one way only. That is the Faith of the Apostles.

Actually there is but one way and one way only. That's the Faith in Jesus Christ.

You are right. Jesus showed us the way. There is no other way. That was all I was saying. If your beliefs doesn't line up with what the bible is teaching then your faith is in vain. Alot of people have faith in alot of things that are not true. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. If the word is pure truth then your faith build up is a build up of vain faith. The bible acually talks about that. It also talks about vain worship. Mathew chapter 7. "Not everyone who says to me Lord Lord will enter into the Kingdom" They had vain worship because there was apart of the will of God that they didn't do. Check out verse 21. That lets you know that there was something that was missing from their Faith. They couldn't understand what it was? He didn't have to tell them All he said was Depart from me you workers of evil. That is a harsh reality of what is to come. Just make sure in your self that your faith and beliefs are not in vain.
There is not but 1Faith.

Dwayne

I have to disagree with you on one point, the Catholics did not start the idea of baptizing in the name if the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

You said

?The baptism mode and formula was changed 325 years after Jesus? death. Catholics srarted the "father, son, and Holy Spirit" formula and they alos started the "sprinkle" method of baptism.?

The early church member understood the ?Godhead? [Father, Son and Holy Spirit] therefore, when one is baptized the are baptized in the possession of the Godhead. The Godhead can not be separated, because they are one.

Jesus Said

Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit" (Matt. 28:19). In Matt. 28:19, the Greek preposition translated "in" is eis and means that we are baptized into contact with God (His name) entering a divine relationship with Him (Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit).

A person can be baptized in the name [authority] of the Holy Spirit, God or In The Name Of Jesus, they are all correct according to the original Aramaic, Greek and Hebrew writing.

I have proof that the catholics started the mode of baptism. Every baptism done in the first church was in the name of Jesus. Starting with the first one in Acts2:38. Read Acts chapter 19. also. Also read collossians3:17and 18. Everything you do must be in the Name of Jesus. Giving thanks to the father through him.
The apostles understood that and that is why they did it that way. 1 Lord,1Faith, and 1 Baptism. I will give you the information to prove it. It is at my home and I am not at my house now. I will get it on line as soon as possible.

Father, son, or Holyspirit are not names. You should baptise in the NAME(SINGULAR) of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. All three titles are of the 1 God we serve. His name is Jesus. The deciples understood this and that is why all baptisms took place in the name of Jesus.

Originally posted by Dwayne
Father, son, or Holyspirit are not names. You should baptise in the NAME(SINGULAR) of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. All three titles are of the 1 God we serve. His name is Jesus. The deciples understood this and that is why all baptisms took place in the name of Jesus.
Dwayne,
Do what Jesus said..........Mat. 28:19. Nothing more, nothing less.

Do what Jesus Said.

Dwayne

There is no difference between the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, they only serve [d ] different functions. In the beginning it was God?s direct contact with mankind, then it was Jesus and now it is the Holy Spirit.

[Christ] was God in the flesh.

Study the Kenosis of God.

"Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, 6who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. 8And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross," Phil. 2

I and [my] Father are one ? John 10:30

No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him]. ? John 1:18

If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. ? John 14:7

But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. ? John 14:26

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: - John 15:26

"This is the one who came by water and blood - Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. For there are three that testify in heaven: the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit, and these three are one. And there are three that testify on earth: the Sprit, the water and the blood, and these three are in agreement." - I John 5:

People in the Church of Christ don't view themselves as being in a denomination.

On another note, I think too many topics are being discussed here. I think it would be more healthy and effective if the different topics where in seperate threads. I am particularly interested in the "speaking in tongues" concept. I think healthy defate is not design to keep us seperate but to understand why we feel the way we do about different topics and issues on religion and spirituality.

Originally posted by Killer Bees
People in the Church of Christ don't view themselves as being in a denomination.

On another note, I think too many topics are being discussed here. I think it would be more healthy and effective if the different topics where in seperate threads. I am particularly interested in the "speaking in tongues" concept. I think healthy defate is not design to keep us seperate but to understand why we feel the way we do about different topics and issues on religion and spirituality.
KB,
I stated that in the last thread. Some people are on different levels with their walk with God. So, we may want to spread out these topics.

Start the thread and post in it.

docmomp...You are right. We all need to do what Jesus said in the bible. We all need to get baptized in the NAME of the Father,Son and HolySpirit. I also have the proof that everyone needs on here. From the World Book Encylopedia, Volume 1, page 651 we quote,"At first all baptisms were complete immersion and in the name of Jesus." And in the Catholic Encylopedia, volume 2, page 263, we find,"in the early centuries, all were baptized by immersion in streams, pools, and baptiteries." Immersion was not convenient after the Roman Catholic Church instituted infant baptism. History tells us that it was not until the year 325 A.D. that both method and formula of baptism in the name of Jesus was changed. Britanica Encyclopedia, 11th edition, Volume 3. Pages 265-266.
Now this is facts.

Paul was not an apostle or with the apostles when Jesus gave his final instrutions to them in Matthew28:19 and in Mark 16:16, yet we find Paul baptized in the Name of the Lord Jesus. From whom did he recieve this revelation? Let us note that Paul's gospel is not a tradition from the other apostles, but it is a revelation.Galatians1:11-12 states "For I certify you, brethren, that the Gospel which was preached of me is not after man. For I neither recieved it of man, neither was I taught it, but by revelation of Jesus Christ" Paul was chosen to bear Jesus' name to the Gentiles, and he wrote fourteen Epistles to the church. To this Apostle, God revieled the mystery of the church
"Which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit." Ephesians3:5. Paul claimed to have devine athority.
"If any man think himself to be a prophet or spiritul, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord."1Corinthians14:37

Now. If that be the case, why did Paul write,"And what soever you do in word or deeds do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father through him." Colossians3:17

Baptism is a deed and what you say are words. We cannot afford to overlook this command to the church."For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named."Ephesians3:14-15. We must read the Acts of the Apostles, and the Epistles of Paul to learn what the apostles taught and practiced after the Holy Ghost came.\

"We are build upon the foundation of the APOSTLES and proghets, Jesus Christ being the chief cornerstone." Ephesians2:20. The apostles not only preached baptism in Jesus Name, but they practiced it. Nowhere can we find that they baptised using the words"in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit." We find them baptising in the name of Jesus, Fulfilling the command of the Lord in Matthew28:19.

Paulsaid, "But though we, or angel from heaven, preach any other gosple unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed."Galations1:8-9. Let this be a solemn warning. Some say that they will accept the words of Jesus Christ in Matthew but not those of the apostles Acts2:38? Was it Peter speakin on the day of pentecost or the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven?(1Peter1:12). Remember what paul said when he said We are build on the Foundation of the apostles. Peter was the rock on wich the church was started and their foundation was the one all of christianaty should be bassed off of. "Lord and Savior." 2Peter3:2. Here we are exhorted to heed the words of the holy prophets and the commandment of the apostles, and the Apostle Peter commanded baptism in the Name of Jesus Christ
because he understood that there is 1 God that is the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. His name is Jesus. We are to get Baptised in the Name of. Not repeat the titles of what God is.
Mark7:7, Jesus said,"Layin aside the commandment of God ye hold the tradition of man."

History tells us in all the resorces that I have provided that the method and formula of baptism was changed 325 years after the death of Jesus. You now have Factual proof. Not just the bible but history even shows when things started to break away from the original truth. Please go and look this stuff up and learn for your self. Remember. 1Lord,1Faith,1 Baptism.
Apostolic faith. (The Same Faith as the apostles, since they are the foundation of christanity. The Original is the truth. Any and every thing that came after the original Church that is teaching anything different than what the Apostles taught are cursed according to the bible.

Remember. The Truth (not a lie) but the truth shall make you free. Who ever the Son sets free is free indeed.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So Britannica has become the authority and so what [if] the Catholics started using ?The Father, Son and Holy Spirit? what is your point?

That does not contradict the scripture.

You are contradicting yourself. In one post [maybe another topic] you said baptizing in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit was [incorrect]. And that an individual should be baptized only in the name of Jesus.

Now you are saying.

?We all need to get baptized in the NAME of the Father, Son and HolySpirit.?

Oh little you understand. There is one God DrH. Jehova.(Father)...... (He is all powerfull) He became flesh(son by earthly birth) and He gave us HIS spirit(the spirit of the same 1 God is in everyone) How? Because he is all powerfull and omnipresent. He is the Father, Son, and HolySpirit. You are suppose to get baptised in the Name of the Father son and Holy Spirit. The name of the 3 tittles is Jesus. God has many names but the name to use in the New covenent is Jesus. The name given to the Lamb. The name of the one who died and actually saved you. That's why peter said what he said in Acts2:38. He didn't cotridict what Jesus said. He understood and followed his commandment. In order to be baptised in the Name of the Father and of the SOn and of the Holy Spirit, is to be baptised in the name of Jesus, Glorifying the Father through him. If you deny the Son, you don't have the Father either. By Acknowledging the son, you have both the Son and the Father. There isn't 3 Gods in 1. There is 1 God with 3 roles. The name of the Father, SOn, and HolySpirit is Jehova, Jesus, Emanuell, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace...Ect....But the name to use in baptism is Jesus. All of these names are names to the same 1 God. Jesus is the name to use because he was the sacrifise. Jesus was the name Given to God when He became Flesh. And since it was the Flesh - God that died for us, it's That particullar name you have to use. Acts4:12 and collosians3:16. So there for yes....You Have to be saved by the Name of Jesus only. Everything you do. Jesus is the name of the Father, Son, and HolySpirit., That is why the word name is written in singular form. There is a name that coinsides with the Father, SOn and HolySpirit and the Apostles understood that. I would never go with anything started by the catholics because of there wrong understanding. If you checked out the research I gave for my material, you would see that all baptisms were one way until 325 ad. So, because you know that it was changed, and you know the bible says that there is 1 baptism, and you know that the apostles did it the right way, why would you still choose to repeat the words of Jesus instead of doing what he said do. He said to do it in the Name. Not repeat the words Father, SOn and Holy Spirit. If I tell you to go close the door and you repeat the words, Go close the door, you are not doing what I ask you to do. You have to GO and close it because there is only one way to do it. By actually doing what I said. Not repeating the words. There is 1 God. He is Father in creation, SOn in redemption, and Holy Spirit in Keeping. His name is Jesus. That is how to Be baptised in the Name of the Father, and of the SOn and of the Holy Spirit. With all your languages, I am supprised you didn't know that. Languages will teach Human wisdom (wich is limited) The Holy Ghost will teach all things in Truth. That's why we(who really have the spirit) know these things. That's why peter said what he said to the people in Acts2:38. It was the Holy Ghost speaking through him. If you can't find any baptisms in the bible after the day of pentecost that wasn't done in the name of Jesus, why would you follow something that was changed 325 ad. by some people who actually started all the other denominations out there other than Apostolic/Pentecostal. To believe in a Trinity is polythesitic. We(who never left the truth) are monotheistic. Catholics started the doctrine of the Trinity and using the words Father, SOn and Holy Spirit. Every other prodiston church out there is keeping with the wrong tridition. There is 1 Lord, 1 Faith, and 1 baptism. (Bible )
Paul said <"everything you do, WORDS OR DEEDS, DO it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to the Father, through Him"> You see that commandment to the body of christ and yet, you refuse to accept bible. Your languages can't teach you what the Holy Spirit can. When and if you recieve the Holy Spirit and the correct Baptism, only then will you understand. If you continue to think like everyone else and believe you have the spirit upon belief and using the tittles Father, SOn, and Holy Spirit is right, you will not make it my friend. Read your bible. For what it actually says. Not what someone else tells you it means. Not off of a tridition that was started years ago. Stick with the truth. It's there when you want it.

Dwayne

You are babbling from one topic to another.

Can you prove I do not have the Holy Spirit?

To deny one can be baptized by the authority of ?in the name or possession? of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit? is calling Jesus a lie. Why, he is the on that said:

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Mt. 29:19

I have concluded that you do not understand the bible and what it teaches. Yes, you can recite bits and pieces; however, you do not understand what you say.

I pray that you are not a preacher.

Originally posted by Dr H..
Dwayne

To deny one can be baptized by the authority of ?in the name or possession? of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit? is calling Jesus a lie. Why, he is the on that said: Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Mt. 29:19

I have concluded that you do not understand the bible and what it teaches. Yes, you can recite bits and pieces; however, you do not understand what you say.

:what: :emlaugh: :smh:

Originally posted by Dr H..
Dwayne

To deny one can be baptized by the authority of ?in the name or possession? of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit? is calling Jesus a lie. Why, he is the on that said:

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Mt. 29:19

co-sign...

A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing.

str8brave
A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing.

True, but no knowledge is more dangerous.
==

Dwayne

Without disrespecting you, you really need to do some serious studying of Gods word. I am examining some of your comments and they are not in accordance with the word.

You said

?Catholics started the doctrine of the Trinity and using the words Father, SOn and Holy Spirit.?

Ans. That statement is partially true.
Jesus and the Apostles used the words Father, Son and Holy Spirit. You phrased the sentence as if the Catholic movement coined the phrase. However, "Trinity" is a term that is not part of bible doctrine, but is used to describe what is apparent about God in the Scriptures. The Bible clearly speaks of God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ), and God the Holy Spirit. Examining the word ?trinity? the term: "Tri" meaning three, and "Unity" meaning one, Tri+Unity = Trinity. It is a way of acknowledging what the Bible reveals to us about God, that God is yet three "Persons" who have the same essence of deity.
God the Son (Jesus) is fully, completely God. God the Father is fully, completely God. In addition, God the Holy Spirit is fully, completely God. Yet, there is only one God.
You said:

?Your languages can't teach you what the Holy Spirit can?

My Ans

Language is how God communicate with his creation. If it were not for ?language? civilizations would cease to exist. In addition, if it was not for ?language? God could not hold us accountable for our actions.

You said

?He gave us HIS spirit(the spirit of the same 1 God is in everyone) How??

My question is: How did He give us His Spirit?

You said

?You are suppose to get baptised in the Name of the Father son and Holy Spirit.?

My Comment

In one of your comments, you stated that being baptized in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit was wrong. And that a person need to only be baptized in the name of Jesus. Again you are contradicting yourself. [IF] you understand the bible, you would know either one is correct.

You said

God has many names but the name to use in the New covenent is Jesus.

My Response

The new covenant [NT] uses many names to describe God, just to name a few. Oh I forgot that you do not understand NT language [Greek]

KURIOS - LORD
THEOS - "God"
THEOTES - "Godhead" Col. 2:9; Rom. 1:20.
I AM ? John 8:5
HUPSISTOS: "Highest" Mt. 21:9.
SOTER: "Savior" Luke 1:4 7.
Christ - "The Anointed One."
LOGOS: "The Word of God" John l
Counselor;
Comforter;
Advocate
Last (or Second) Adam
Author and Finisher of our faith

You said

There is one God DrH. Jehova

My response

True, there is only one God. However, the correct spelling is: JEHOVAH or havah.
The true name of God, too sacred to be uttered, abbreviated ( . . . . ) or written "YHWH" without vowel.

You said:

The name of the 3 tittles is Jesus

My response: Please explain. Are you saying Jesus the Father, Jesus The Son and Jesus The Holy Spirit?

Acts 2:38 ?in the name of? only means in the possession of.

You stated on the "To everyone on the board" topic

QUOTE]I know that everyone will not accept the truth. I thank God that I was able to reach some people. There were some people who personaly came to jackson to thank me for showing them the way. Others called me and told me that they took my advise and visited a Apostolic or Pentecostal church and found out the truth and recieved God's spirit. They called me crying and thanking me.[/QUOTE]

My final comment:

Personally, I do not believe you. I do not believe

Personally, I do not believe you. I do not believe there were individuals from The SWAC Page followed suggestion to visit the apostolic church. Because a majority of us has in the past visited or was a member of the apostolic movement. There has been to many found that your understanding and attempt to teach ?us? has been contradictory and inconsistent within your own statements.

Here again you have proven that your knowledge is fragmented.

Dr H.. said:
==

Dwayne

Without disrespecting you, you really need to do some serious studying of Gods word. I am examining some of your comments and they are not in accordance with the word.

You said

?Catholics started the doctrine of the Trinity and using the words Father, SOn and Holy Spirit.?

Jesus and the Apostles used the words Father, Son and Holy Spirit. You phrased the sentence as if the Catholic movement coined the phrase. However, "Trinity" is a term that is not part of bible doctrine, but is used to describe what is apparent about God in the Scriptures. The Bible clearly speaks of God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ), and God the Holy Spirit. Examining the word ?trinity? the term: "Tri" meaning three, and "Unity" meaning one, Tri+Unity = Trinity. It is a way of acknowledging what the Bible reveals to us about God, that God is yet three "Persons" who have the same essence of deity.
God the Son (Jesus) is fully, completely God. God the Father is fully, completely God. In addition, God the Holy Spirit is fully, completely God. Yet, there is only one God.
You said:

My Ans

Language is how God communicate with his creation. If it were not for ?language? civilizations would cease to exist. In addition, if it was not for ?language? God could not hold us accountable for our actions.

You said

You said

?You are suppose to get baptised in the Name of the Father son and Holy Spirit.?

My Comment

In one of your comments, you stated that being baptized in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit was wrong. And that a person need to only be baptized in the name of Jesus. Again you are contradicting yourself. [IF] you understand the bible, you would know either one is correct.

You said

My Response

The new covenant [NT] uses many names to describe God, just to name a few. Oh I forgot that you do not understand NT language [Greek]

KURIOS - LORD
THEOS - "God"
Counselor;
Comforter;
Advocate
Last (or Second) Adam

You said

My response

True, there is only one God. However, the correct spelling is: JEHOVAH or havah.
The true name of God, too sacred to be uttered, abbreviated ( . . . . ) or written "YHWH" without vowel.

You said:

My response: Please explain. Are you saying Jesus the Father, Jesus The Son and Jesus The Holy Spirit?

I know that everyone will not accept the truth. I thank God that I was able to reach some people. There were some people who personaly came to jackson to thank me for showing them the way. Others called me and told me that they took my advise and visited a Apostolic or Pentecostal church and found out the truth and recieved God's spirit. They called me crying and thanking me.

My final comment:

Personally, I do not believe you. I do not believe there were individuals from The SWAC Page followed suggestion to visit the apostolic church. Because a majority of us has in the past visited or was a member of the apostolic movement. There has been to many found that your understanding and attempt to teach ?us? has been contradictory and inconsistent within your own statements.

Dr H.. said:
==

Dwayne

You said

You said:

My Ans

You said

You said

My Comment

You said

My Response

KURIOS - LORD
THEOS - "God"
Counselor;
Comforter;
Advocate
Last (or Second) Adam

You said

My response

You said:

I know that everyone will not accept the truth. I thank God that I was able to reach some people. There were some people who personaly came to jackson to thank me for showing them the way. Others called me and told me that they took my advise and visited a Apostolic or Pentecostal church and found out the truth and recieved God's spirit. They called me crying and thanking me.

My final comment:

Personally, I do not believe you. I do not believe

Dr. H

I don't understand why you have it personally out for Dwayne. Nothing he has said is a matter of opinion, he is boldly stating the truth as written in the word of God, and whether you decide to acknowledge this or continue to lie to yourself that is between you and God!!!

cerr

I do not have it out for Dwayne of anyone else. If the bible is going to be discussed, at least it should be the truth.

Here is an example:

Dwayne said

My Response was

KURIOS - LORD
THEOS - "God"
Counselor;
Comforter;
Advocate
Last (or Second) Adam

Please explain to me how my comments ?has it out ? for Dwayne. If Jesus was the name to be use in the NT, please explain why NT refer to Him as the name listed above. He [Dwayne] is the one that does not recognize the importance of understanding the original language. He "stated" the the understanding of language was not important and and it was [I think] Jag,that reaffirmed my statement my comment about language. He stated that the Catholitcs started the doctrine about baptizing in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I corrected him by referring to Matthew 28:19. Those are the words of Jesus, not myself, the apostles or anyone else. In fact, Jesus commanded that in the OT. And surley, Jesus was not Catholic.

"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:"

IMO I just made some corrections to his statement, which was in error. If my correction, to his errors [mis-quoting] scriptures appears to be "after him" is wrong, then myself and others on the SWAC Page has to correct him or remove ourselves from the pulpit. The topic is about "Breaking False Doctrine" and if he is teaching or preaching what he stated about the baptism and the names of Jesus and other topics, he is preaching and teaching false doctrine.

That like saying all dogs are white, however, when a brown dog walks up, the statement automatically become incorrect.

Back