Are you really saved? ( Breaking false Doctrines)

Dwayne

There is alot of things I want to say. But for now, I want to know everyones input on how they think that they are saved. There are alot of different denominations out there with different methods of there interpritation of the bible. For example, there are some that believe baptism is a part of salvation and others that believe that it isn't. There are 2 different baptisms going on in the world today. (Father, Son, Holy spirit) & (Jesus name) baptisms. Another example. Some say that you don't have the holy spirit unless you have the evedince (speaking in toungues) others say, upon confession and belief the holy spirit is automaticly indwells you. (with out toungues) so, evey one tell me what you were taught or what you know, think you know, or learned. After that, I will return with some bible truths that I have had the honor to learn. Holla back.

I?ll get the party started?..

Who is Saved?

1) Saved, Justification - If you?re talking about Paul?s teaching (Romans 4:4-5 & Eph 2:28) he says that your Faith alone in the finished work of Jesus Christ justifies you or saves you.

That is, by grace, through faith, not by our works, we are justified, or saved from the penalty sin, death

Saved, Sanctification - If you?re talking about James? teaching (James 2:14) he says that your Faith in Jesus + your Works in daily life saves or sanctifies you.

That is, by doing good works, you are allowing God to sanctify you more and more and save you from the power sin, disobedience

Simply put? - When you want to talk about the word Saved in the bible, you always have to look at who is using the word, and how they?re using it in order to know what they?re talking about. Same with the word Love.

Again, Paul uses the word saved when he?s talking to sinners, because he?s explaining how sinners become saints.

James uses the word saved when he?s talking to Christians, because he?s explaining how saints become sanctified.

Having said that, all those who have real faith in Jesus Christ, are saved (justified).
All of those who are (saved) justified and are crucifying the flesh daily and are allowing God to work on them are being saved (sanctified).

Justified = one time thing
Sanctified = ongoing

That's why you can't loose your justification, but you can damage your sanctification......will talk about later.;)

2) ALL who are justified, have the Holy Spirit living in them. As a matter of fact, your body is now the Temple of the Holy Spirit. He lives in the Temple, in us, as chrisitians (I Cor 6:19)
In fact, the Holy Spirit plays a part from the very beginning of salvation according to I Cor 12:3 which says??we can?t truly profess that Jesus is Lord without the Holy Spirit)

3) Spirit Baptism is a requirement for justification because that's when we're linked with Christ. (I Cor 12:13)
Water Baptism is not a requirement to be (saved)justified, but is rather tied to being saved (sanctified).

The word Baptism is another word like ?saved? or ?love?. It?s used to described different things. The basic definition means to emerge. Not necessarily into water, just emerge.

We are emerged with the Holy Spirit into the body of Christ (I Cor 12:13) & I believe that we should also do so into water like bible folk did. I don?t believe that it will keep you out of heaven if you are not water baptized, though.;)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
nevaehinvesting hit it, now allow me to simplify it.

nevaehinvesting is right.
Here we go:

1. Roman 10:10 - With the heart man believeth unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
First, you believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God and that he rose from the grave and we are saved though that act. Next, you confess that act. By speaking it, confessing it, you are made into saved. Another scripture John 3:16.

2. Once you are saved, I believe even before, the holy spirit is working on you. I.E. What on the inside told you to go and join the church, work for the church, be active in your church, etc. The Spirit.
Speaking in toungues is a gift and we all do not have that gift. (Want to talk about this, new thread)

3. First we must define what is meant by the baptism or even communion. They are both symbols of the church. The Baptism is an act that states you are a Christian. Just like the communion is a symbol of the body and the blood of Christ and you take the communion to remember the acts of Christ.
So, the baptism may not be required for a person to be saved but it is an act (confession) to show that you are a Christian and you believe in the teachings of Christ.

Simple Version. More to come, I am sure of it.

Interesting...I don't want to define "saved" because I'm not sure myself. However, looks like these previous posts would be good references...

nevaehinvesting

I disagree with your opinion concerning baptism.

Explain Acts Chapter 2:38 and

Acts 19:1 - 5 as Paul was preaching in Ephesus

Acts 9 - Paul was Baptized

Acts 18 - Ethiopian Eunuch - Baptized

Old Testament "Saints" Baptized as they passed under the water. 1 Cor. 10:2

3,000 Baptized Acts 2:41

But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women - Acts 8:12

Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done - Acts 8:13

For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. - Gal 3:24

There are about twenty plus scripture that call for baptise. Baptism is part of the vehicle for being saved.

Speaking in tongues - does not prove that a person is saved or lost. Do a study on the word tongue as it is used. In most cases the word Greek word is "dialecta" or dialect - which means the same language but a different dialect. Or "glossala" which means that a person may be preachin in Hebrew - but need a Greek translator. As in Paul case he was glossala - because he could speak in tongues, that is Hebrew, Greek [Classical and Konia] Latin, Chaldean and a few other languages.

Jesus

Said be baptized in in the Great Commision - Mark 16:14-20

**********BAPTISM IS REQUIRED IN ORDER FOR YOUR SINS TO BE FORGIVEN, I JUST FINISHED TEACHING ABOUT BAPTISM IN THE ORIGINAL GREEK LANGUAGE AND ACCORDING TO THE ORIGINAL LANGUAGE, IT IS REQUIRED AND A PERSON CAN NOT BE SAVED WITHOOUT BEING BAPTIZED.- THEN SANCTIFICATION, JUSTIFICATION, PROPITUATION AND OTHER AREAS OF SALVATION "KICK'S IN"

IT COMES FROM THE GREEK WORD - BAPTIZO - WHICH MEANS TO DIP OR SUBMERGE OR TO TAKE UNDER.

OK. First of all, I don't want anyone to be mad with me or not pay me any attention. I feel like God has led me to the truth and I am just anxious to share this with everyone who wants to go to heaven. Everything I am about to say is from the bible.
First of all, I am pretty sure that we all agree that if it's in the bible, then it's true. Now, there are alot of scriptures in the bible (new testament) pertaining to salvation. If it says it, then it's true. You see, the original church had everything right. Things changed from the start to now and that's why we all have all these different denominations (wich are not of God) Denominations are branches off of the original truth. Lets take a look at something.
Mat.10:22.
Mark 16:16
Luke8:12
John 3:16
John3:1-5
Acts2:21
Acts2:38
Acts16:30&31
Romans 10:9&10
Romans10:13
Ephesians2:5-8
1Peter3:18-21
Now...After reading all these scriptures, we see some that say repent(wich means sorry for your sins and change your life)
We see some that say confess and believe. Others say baptism is apart of salvation. (Mark 16:16)( Acts 2:38) (1Peter3:18-21) and (John 3:1-5)
Now if it says that, then it must be true. The words that comes out of Jesus's Mouth was Believe and be Baptised. So who are we to decide that Baptism is just an outward sign of someone who is saved. Salvation isn't complete without the baptism.
If you need more proof then turn to Acts22:16. Peter said it in Acts2:38 and in Acts22:16. Was he wrong or didn't know what he was talking about? Of course not. The deciples were never wrong. They heard Jesus in Mark16:16 and they also heard him tell Nicodemous that you must be born of water and of the spirit. They had sence enough to know that if Jesus said it then it must be true. In Luke24:45, Jesus did a miricle. He opend up their minds(the deciples minds) so that they could understand all scriptures. So if Jesus(who is the perfect God) opened their minds so they could understand all scriptures then their understanding of everything was perfect from then on. Remember when Jesus use to talk to them in alot of parables and they would never understand. Jesus would alwayse have to go back and break it down for them. On a few occasions, he asked them, "Are you so dull in your understanding?" You see, they didn't have the spirit yet. The spirit didn't come until the day of penticost so they only had Jesus's words. That is why Jesus said that He wouldn't leave them confortless. They needed the Holy spirit to guide them into all truth. Paul, (wich was an apostle also)
made these statements in (Romans16:17-20)-(1Tim1:3-11) & (Galations1:6-10). You see, any other teaching other than what the Apostles taught are not from God. What they taught back then was the 1st and only pure truth. Just as if you have 20 children in a straight line and you were to wisper something in the first one's ear and tell him to pass it down. The last child will say something totally different or it will be close but not the same. Just like it is now in todays time. From Jesus and his Apostles teachings until now, things are different and there are false teachings and wrong understandings out there. This is something to think about. If I tell you that you must be water baptised to be saved, would you call me a lie. If I am lying then Peter in Acts 2:38 and Jesus in Mark 16:16 is lying. Sorry my friends, Water baptism is neccesary for salvation. You have bible proof. So we now know that we must believe, repent, confess that Jesus is lord and be water baptised and we must recieve the holy spirit. This last statement I just made is what all of the scriptures I had for this topic included. If it's in the bible, then it's true. I will elaborate more in a min. I will be back to talk about recieving the spirit and what baptism we must recieve.

All,
I believe you are confusing the issues here. The Baptism does not save you. What if you are a superficial professor? I.E. Goes threw the motion but truly doesn't believe? I will not waste time with examples.

I did not say do not get baptized. I said that it is not the baptism that saves. There is a difference.

Again I post, what is the baptism? It is a symbol of our faith. Our belief saves us. Our Faith is what saves us. We are in a faith based religion. If there is no faith there is no salvation.

John 3:16 For God so loves the world he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have ever lasting life.

Roman 10:10 - With the heart man believeth unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

That is Faith and the basics. The baptism is a confession of that faith. Yes, every Christian should be baptized.

D,
Can I suggest that you post scriptures with your quote so we do not have to go and look up your examples. Some post at work and dont have time to do the proper look up.
Act 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
In these examples the command was given to go out and baptize. Only one of the scriptures listed states talks about being saved. But note the next sentence: He that believeth not shall be damned. No matter if you are baptized, if you dont believe you will be damned. It's about Faith.

Lastly, Break up them paragraphs so it is not so hard to read...

:)

ok. You are right about the faith alone. But, James chapter 2 teaches us that faith with out works is dead. Jesus gave us a command ment to be baptised in water and that is why we can't just not do it. Jesus said,"if you love me, then keep my commandments." So if we don't get baptised then we don't love him and to not love him is sin and sin won't get into heaven. In Mathew chapter 7 I believe it is, Jesus was talking about the last days, He said that ,"not everyone who says Lord lord will enter heaven. There will be people that will tell him,"Lord, didn't I cans out demonds in your name and didn't we phophecy in your name? And he will tell them, "depart from me you workers of evil" Now lets think about something. The bible says that to not have the spirit, you are none of His(meaning God's possesion). You must be born of water and SPIRIT. But in the last days, these people must have had the spirit because Phrophcy and casting out demonds are spiritual gifts so why wouldn't he let them into heaven? Think about it.. In that same verse it says this,"Not every one who says Lord Lord will be saved, but only those who does the will of the father(wich is Jesus) They are 1. So there for, if it's God's will to be baptised and you never got baptised but recieved the spirit then you are still lost. If I told you that (you have to put the Key into the ignision and turn it to crank it up then you will get to my house, but if you don't put the key in, you won't make it) Did I have to say you didn't have to turn the key. You know you wouldn't make it because I made it clear that you have to do both so if you don't do both, you want make it. That's the reason why Jesus wouldn't accept those people in the last days who didn't get baptised in Jesus's name but they believed and recieved the spirit. They didn't do the will of the father. What ever Jesus says to you to do is his and his father's will because these 2 are 1 and the same. If you read all the scriptures I gave then you would have seen alot of places where it said that baptism saves you like in Peter. It even went as far as to say that the baptism washes your sins away in Acts. These people are not lying. Also, I will tell you how you know that you have the holy spirit later because I am getting tiered. In the bible there was something that happened to everyone who recieved the holy spirit at the very moment that they got it. Contrary to what alot of people teach, the holy spirit doesn't come in you at the moment of belief. That is not biblical. What is biblical is that people were believing and repenting. Then they were baptised in to the name of the Lord Jesus and then they recieved the holy spirit. Acts2:4 (* Also Acts8:15-19*) Look at acts 10:44-48(noticed that peter said they have recieved the holy spirit just as we did because we heard them speak(meaning tounges) Notice what peter says in Acts 11:14-17. As you can see, something supernatural happens to everyone who recieves the holy spirit, It like when you buy a pair of shoes, tongues come with them. Some teach that upun belief the spirit automatically indwells you and that is not bible. Lets look at Acts chapter 19:1-7. This teaches us that just any old baptism wont do. It has to be in the name of jesus only. Also shows us that you can be a believer and not have the spirit. Lets go back for a moment. Acts8:9-24 Now in these scriptures, simon had become a believer and was baptised(but he didn't have the spirit nor did he understand things of the spirit as you read) Now my question is to all who doesn't think that the filling of the holy spirit comes with a supernatural launguage that you have never been taught and this gift is for everyone who believes, not a few or some people but it is for everyone (like peter said in Acts2:39)
My question is, in acts chapter8 verse17-24, why did simon offer them money. Now if you read this whole chapter, you will know that simond practices magic and sorsory. He is in love with supernatural things. so in verse17 of acts chapter8, this is the only instance in the whole bible where it mentions that someone recieves the holy spirit and it doesn't document that they spoke in tounges. But something happend to make simon want to offer money. Something he had to have hear and see that was out of the ordinary. Do you know what it was. Read Acts2:33. (the same thing) You see my friend, God is the same yesterday today and forever. Jesus told the deciples something in Mark16:17. You see, he told them that these signs will follow those who believe. Only if they believe. If you don't believe, you wont recieve. If you have been taught all your life that Not every one gets that gift then you will not become an easy believer. The bible makes it plain that if the process of salvation was like that back then, then when (throughout time) did it change. That's why Paul warned people about doctrins will eventually become perverted and have lies added or taken away. Baptism not being neccesary for salvation is a lie that was added in through out time. Not everyone gets the gift of tongues is a lie that was added somewhere in history. The day of penticost was the first church and the deciples method of saving people shouldn't have ever changed because we know that they were right about everything they said and taught. That is why the bible says 1Lord(jesus)1faith(the apostolic/pentalcostal faith) and 1 baptism(Jesus name only) and that is what I believe and know because the bible teaches this. You even have some churches today that actually teach that spiritual gifts don't exist period any more. All because they missunderstood something paul said in corinthians. Paus said that toungs will cease when that wich is perfect is come(meaning, when Jesus comes back to get the church in the rapture, there will be no more sperital gifts because all spirit filled people will be gone) It makes perfect sence. That's why the bible says that in the last days there will be people having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof.
My friends, please, if you have been taught wrong or raised in a church that teaches things contridictory than what the apostles taught, please find a nondenominational church or pentalcostal or apastolic church. Those are the only churches that are left on earth teaching the truth. The bible say "My people are destroied for a lack of knowlege. " It also says that" there are ways that seemeth right to a man but in the end it brings destruction." The bible also says that only spiritual things understand the things of the spirit. You have churches that teach you that water baptism isn't a necessaty. You have churches baptising people in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit when that is wrong. you have churches telling people that You don't have to speak in tounges to be saved when the bible (not me) said that everyone who recieved the spirit had evidence that they had the spirit. The prayer language that God gives you. That's why the bible teaches to pray in the spirit. If you don't have the spirit, how can you pray in the spirit? God says you must worship him in spirit and in truth. With out the spirit, you can't keep that commandment. Because I know that someone is going to question why I said what I said about the words to use in baptism, let me get this straight right now. Father, son and holyspirit are titles, not names. The name of the father, and of the son and of the holyspirit is Jesus. He is the 1 lord. Acts4:12 tells you. Collosians also tells you in chapter3 and verse17. Everything you do has to be in the name of Jesus or it's meaning less. If I told my brother to slap my friend in the name of Tracy's Son, and of clay's couson, and of Emanuall's father, He would have to do what I ask him to do. THe name of Tracy's only son and clay's cousin and Emanualls father is Dwayne. (me) There for in order for him to do what I say do, he will first have to know what the name of the three titles are. After all, he has sense enough to know that I was looking for one specific name because of the way I used it. I used name in singular form but gave 3 titles that the 1 name represented. Likewise, jesus did the deciples in his great commision. They understood him and that's why they baptised them the way that they did. They knew that there is 1 God that is the father, Son, and Holy spirit. Not 3 seperate beings called a Trinity but 1 God and only 1 who is acting as a Father to his children, and a savior to his people and his spirit (wich is holy) is in all of the believers who got the spirit. 1 God people. You see, I gave an example in an earlier post of 20 children in a straight line and they were to pass a message down the line in each other's ear. By the time it got to the end of the line, who would you rather listen to if you wanted to know the truth. The last or the first child. The first child of course because you know he knows the truth because I told him. Just as the Deciples knows the truth because Jesus told them and he opened their minds to understand the scriptures so they are never wrong. Any denomination that parted off from the original faith of the apostles are not right. Well, God has blessed me to learn the truth and to spread it. Some will accept it and others reject it. I'm sorry my friends, Jesus said you must be born of the water and the spirit. You will not make it with just one of those. Jesus said it and it is repeated throughout the rest of the bible by other followers who understood him. Sometimes you will have to forget tradition, family and friends and go to where the truth is being taught. Your souls are not worth playing russian Rulett with. If anyone reads all my posts and all the scriptures I gave then you can see the truth for yourself and then if you were ignorant before and still don't change then you are stupid now(bassed off of Webster's deffinition) I have done what God asked me to do and I am soo tiered of typing but I know that God will be pleased and the Devil mad. I was going to wait until tommorow but the holy Ghost put it on my mind to finish tonight because someone may die before they get a chance to read this.
I was 1ce like everyone else out there. I thought I had the spirit. I thought I knew what I knew was right. I knew nothing with out God. He showed me a more exelent way and I thank him for that. Please if you have ears let you hear and eyes, let you see. If it's in the bible, it's TRUE!!!Don't listen to Man over God's word. 1Lord 1Faith and 1 baptism. You must confess the lord as your personal savior and believe that God raised Jesus from the dead and ask him to come into your heart. You must then go and sin no more and get baptised in Jesus's name as soon as possible. They you must pray to recieve God's spirit like they did in the bible. There are alot of denominations out there, and alot of teachings. Only 1 way is the right way and that is the way of the Apostles. No other doctrine other than theirs. That's why I go to Greater Bethelaham Temple of the Apostolic Faith. Original is alwayse right. Remember people, the day of pentacost was the first church and you know what was being taught was right. Some will hear me and others will not. Deep down in yourselves you know you have been taught wrong(some of you) so leave and go and get really saved. I want to see all of you in heaven. God bless and I know God's word wont return to him void. In the name of Jesus...A-men.
PS...You can't argue with the bible. If you have any questions for me, then just ask and I will be glad to share what I have learned.
I love you all. The Truth (not lies) but the Truth will make you free.

This is something to think about. If I tell you that you must be water baptised to be saved, would you call me a lie. If I am lying then Peter in Acts 2:38 and Jesus in Mark 16:16 is lying.
Dwayne,
Let?s combine those scriptures you posted with Romans 4:4-5 and Eph 2:28 which say faith only. Was God lying in these scriptures? Nope. Then how do we harmonize these seemingly conflicting scriptures? (the ones you posted & the ones I posted)

The question is ?does my faith alone save me? Or Is it faith + physical water + _ _ _ _ _ _ that saves me??

To answer these questions we have to first determine what form of salvation we are talking about?

Are we talking about how to get from earth to heaven saved from the penalty of sin?
Or, are we talking about how to experience heaven on earth? saved from the power of sin?

Both forms of saving are talked about in the bible. Both, not one form, both forms. You will be confused if you do not distinguish between the two different forms of salvation being discussed.

Listen carefully?James ch 1 & 2: Why would James take time and explain to a group who were already Christians, how to be saved? He?s teaching the ?brethren? or Christians and telling them how to get saved. Why is he wasting his time? Because he is explaining saved (sanctified), not saved (justified). Dwayne, once a sinner is saved (justified) he or she needs to be taught about getting saved (sanctified) daily. That?s why James uses the word SAVED and he?s not talking about how to get to heaven!!!

The 1st saved that we experience keeps us out of hell, the 2nd saved that we experience keeps hell out of us!

Again,
If you want to know about how to get from earth the Heaven?..than read scriptures that explain the process of Salvation (Justified) = Faith alone, like Paul said.

If you want to know about how to experience Heaven on earth and have a victorious Christian life & receive the blessings that God has for you?..then you need to read the scriptures that explain the process of Salvation (Sanctified) = Faith + Works, like James and others said.

Sinners need saving, Christians need saving, just different forms.

So, before we list a lot of scriptures that talk about salvation, and before we declare that our own understanding is right & our church is right, and all others must be wrong, we have to know what salvation we are talking about. If you use justification (saved) scriptures to talk about sanctification (saved) topics or vice versus, you?ll confuse others and yourself.

For every 1 scripture you post that talks about baptism, I can post 2 that talk about Faith only. The above posting, however, will harmonize things.

You must be born of water and SPIRIT.
Re-read those scriptures in John and tell me why you think that he is talking about water baptism. John 3:1-21 is explaining to Nicodemus the difference between being born of the flesh, and born of the Spirit. Being born from his mother?s wound, and being born of God.

Listen to the consistent theme of these scriptures?..
Jesus says ?be born again?,
Nicodemus says ?you mean by my mother??
Jesus says ?no, you already did that once, the 2nd born again is of the Spirit. It takes two births to be enter God?s kingdom:
1st out of the flesh (water), 2nd of God (Spirit).
1st out of water (mother?s wound), 2nd of the Spirit (God)
We are trained to think ?water? as soon as we see the word Baptize and vice versus. But that word doesn?t always mean water.

you have churches telling people that You don't have to speak in tounges to be saved when the bible (not me) said that everyone who recieved the spirit had evidence that they had the spirit. The prayer language that God gives you. That's why the bible teaches to pray in the spirit. If you don't have the spirit, how can you pray in the spirit? God says you must worship him in spirit and in truth. With out the spirit, you can't keep that commandment.
You also have individuals & churches thinking that they?re 100% right, right, right in their understanding of scripture, and everyone else is 100% wrong, wrong, wrong. Keep in that these are regular imperfect men who feel like they can?t be wrong in understanding. The disciples made the same mistake, though.

Jesus said you will know His people by their Fruit (love, joy, peace?..), not their Gift (tonques?).
Read Galatians 5:22 to see the Fruit of the SPIRIT. That?s the best evidence you?ll find for the Spirit, per Jesus.

"My people are destroied for a lack of knowlege."
Remember, a lack of context and understanding of knowledge will also destroy you.

We were all baptized (emerged) by one Spirit into the body of Christ = I Cor 12:13 = with Jew or Greek = period. When we became emerged and part of the body, we were justified. Water (H2O) doesn?t wash your soul, God does. Water is a representation. That?s why Jesus was baptized and He was without Sin. No Sin to cleanse there!

Jesus said,"if you love me, then keep my commandments." So if we don't get baptised then we don't love him and to not love him is sin and sin won't get into heaven.
Jesus did say IF you love me then keep my commands. Baptism is a command by Jesus, so we should be baptized. Holiness is a command by Jesus, so we should be holy. Problem: YOU sin everyday, like myself = unholy. Do you love Jesus? Why do you break his commands everyday with your daily sinning? Do you think you?ll still make it to heaven? That?s not important. Just make sure you live the best you can & don?t condemn anyone else for something you too are guilty of.

I will have to type more later?.

p.s. Acts 10:44-48 proves two things?..1) baptism is important 2), it is not necessary for justification or to recive the Holy Spirit?;)

I think you have a mis-understanding on why Jesus was baptized. First, you will have to study about the Jewish priesthood.

FIRST: John's baptism was in keeping with Old Testament expectations ? His baptism had more to do with Israel [God?s OT Church in the Wilderness].

Remember he was the High Priest and therefor had to follow the tradition of the OT High Priest. The priest on the OT were baptized [washed] with water and annoited with oil.

According to the prophets, God's people Israel would be purged from their sin and uncleanness in the Messianic age. John's message of repentance expressed in baptism for the remission of sins (Mark 1:4) was the start of it. He was preparing the way, getting the people ready for their messiah.

Actually as it relates to Johns baptism, we are dealing with the eschatological, that is why he used ?preparing the way? [future tense] the beginnings of the Messianic age.

Jesus was baptized so he could enter into the Melchizedek priesthood so He could be the High Priest and offer Himself as a sacrifice for our sins.

Jesus was baptized because He had to fulfill the legal requirements for entering into the priesthood. He was priest after the order of Melchizedek ? Psalms 110:4, Heb. 5:8-10, 6:20. Priests offered sacrifice to God on behalf of the people. Jesus became a sacrifice for our sin 1 Peter2:24, 2 Cor 5:21 in His role as priest

To be consecrated as a priest, He had to be:
- washed with water Lev 8:6, Ex. 29:4, Mt. 3:16
- Anointed with oil Lev 8:12, Ex. 29:7, Mt. 3:16
Both of these were bestowed upon Jesus at His baptism.
Additionally, He may needed to be 30 years old ? Num 4:3-5

Jesus wast baptized to fulfill all righteousness. [Mt. 3:13]
Exodus 29:1-7 -

Our Baptism, is for the remission of our sins, nothing more nothing less.

Originally posted by Dr. H
I think you have a mis-understanding on why Jesus was baptized. First, you will have to study about the Jewish priesthood.

FIRST: John's baptism was in keeping with Old Testament expectations ? His baptism had more to do with Israel [God?s OT Church in the Wilderness].

Remember he was the High Priest and therefor had to follow the tradition of the OT High Priest. The priest on the OT were baptized [washed] with water and annoited with oil.

According to the prophets, God's people Israel would be purged from their sin and uncleanness in the Messianic age. John's message of repentance expressed in baptism for the remission of sins (Mark 1:4) was the start of it. He was preparing the way, getting the people ready for their messiah.

Actually as it relates to Johns baptism, we are dealing with the eschatological, that is why he used ?preparing the way? [future tense] the beginnings of the Messianic age.

Jesus was baptized so he could enter into the Melchizedek priesthood so He could be the High Priest and offer Himself as a sacrifice for our sins.

Jesus was baptized because He had to fulfill the legal requirements for entering into the priesthood. He was priest after the order of Melchizedek ? Psalms 110:4, Heb. 5:8-10, 6:20. Priests offered sacrifice to God on behalf of the people. Jesus became a sacrifice for our sin 1 Peter2:24, 2 Cor 5:21 in His role as priest

To be consecrated as a priest, He had to be:
- washed with water Lev 8:6, Ex. 29:4, Mt. 3:16
- Anointed with oil Lev 8:12, Ex. 29:7, Mt. 3:16
Both of these were bestowed upon Jesus at His baptism.
Additionally, He may needed to be 30 years old ? Num 4:3-5

Jesus wast baptized to fulfill all righteousness. [Mt. 3:13]
Exodus 29:1-7 -

Our Baptism, is for the remission of our sins, nothing more nothing less.
The only thing I have to say is John was not the High Priest. He was born into the family of priesthood. I believe the Levites but he was not the High Priest. Yes, he was a priest.

Jesus was not the High Priest either, at that time. I do believe he is our High Priest now. Also, he could have never been the Jewish High Priest cause he was born to the wrong family. Remember Mary and Elizabeth were cousins in different houses. Jesus was in the tribe to be kings and John was in the tribe to be priests(Levi).

H, there are a lot of seperate things you mentioned but you are smushing them together. It should not be smushed together.

docmump

?H, there are a lot of seperate things you mentioned but you are smushing them together. It should not be smushed together?

Not really, any time you are dealing with Jesus, you can not ignore OT teaching [Messianic Scriptures, Priesthood, Melchizedek, Sacrifices, Passover, Old and New Covenants, Root / Stem of David]. A lot of ?Christian? do not realize that Jesus ?Yoshua or Yahushua lived during the OT.

True
Jesus, was not from the tribe of Levi. Jesus, in David's lineage, is from the tribe of Judah. Jesus is High Priest, not after the Levitical priesthood, but after the order of Melchizedek [<The Hebrew melek means king and tsedeq means righteousness> "king of righteousness."]. Why, because the Levitical priesthood was temporary. It was based upon the sacrifice of bulls and goats to provide a temporary covering of blood for the sins of the people. Jesus' priesthood is an eternal priesthood, based upon the sacrifice of His own blood, to completely do away with sin. And

Jesus, ministry as High Priest is described in the book of Hebrews, in chapters 4, 5, 7, 8, and 9.

Originally posted by Dr. H
docmump

?H, there are a lot of seperate things you mentioned but you are smushing them together. It should not be smushed together?

Not really, any time you are dealing with Jesus, you can not ignore OT teaching [Messianic Scriptures, Priesthood, Melchizedek, Sacrifices, Passover, Old and New Covenants, Root / Stem of David]. A lot of ?Christian? do not realize that Jesus ?Yoshua or Yahushua lived during the OT.

True
Jesus, was not from the tribe of Levi. Jesus, in David's lineage, is from the tribe of Judah. Jesus is High Priest, not after the Levitical priesthood, but after the order of Melchizedek [<The Hebrew melek means king and tsedeq means righteousness> "king of righteousness."]. Why, because the Levitical priesthood was temporary. It was based upon the sacrifice of bulls and goats to provide a temporary covering of blood for the sins of the people. Jesus' priesthood is an eternal priesthood, based upon the sacrifice of His own blood, to completely do away with sin. And

Jesus, ministry as High Priest is described in the book of Hebrews, in chapters 4, 5, 7, 8, and 9.
H,
I know about the OT teachings. All I was saying is you covered a lot of ground and for those who doesn't study as much as you may get confused.

I know Jesus was in the order of the Melchizedek, I was shocked as well. For I did not know that until 18 months ago. I also know that Jesus lived during the OT Times. He was mentioned as one of the angles that talked to Lot in Soddom.

Yes, Jesus is our High Priest but he was not the Jewish High Priest of the time in which he walked the earth. That is also what I am saying.

I beleive we are saying the same thing but being a bit hard headed about it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
"All I was saying is you covered a lot of ground and for those who doesn't study as much as you may get confused"

No problem -

We as Christians donot study as we should. I try to read / study two to three hours a day.

Ok. Lets look at something here. If you have a strong Bible concordance and you look up the words save, saved, saves, Justified, Justifies, justify, gift, life, and eternal life and find every where in the New Testament where those words are used, you should put all of these together on 1 piece of paper. If we were to combine all these scriptures then we will then have the complete formula of what it takes to be saved. There are alot of scriptures that say belief and Faith alone. There are some that says water, baptism and works. Now James Chapter 2 tells us that Faith alone is all we need but real faith have works that goes with what you believe in. So basically, There is no such thing as a Faith with out works. So lets not get the verse in Ephesions Mixed up or missunderstood."It is by Faith that you are save and It is a gift from God (not yourself least any one should boast) through Grace." I know I didn't quote that right but you know what I am talking about. Anyway, If you combine all the scriptures You will come up with these things.
1. Believe that God exist and that he gave his only son to die for our sins.
2.Confess out loud that Jesus is lord and ask him to come into your life and change you and live in you forever.
3.Get water baptised in the Name of the Lord Jesus
4.Repent(meaning, being sorry for your sins and changing your life and sin no more to the best of your ability)
5.Recieve the Holy spirit as the people did in the book of acts. (wich was the firts church on the day of penticost.) No one in the bible from Acts to revelations ever said anything about they had a holyspirit in them at the moment of belief but rather recieved the holy spirit after being converted and they knew they had the holy spirit because the Holy Spirit Showed up in them as a form of a unknown tounge. If you pay close attention to the book of acts, everyone who recieved the Holy Spirit had an evidence that they had the spirit. That evidence was speaking in tounges as the Spirit gave them Utterance.
Now by combining all the scripture usuing the words saved, save, saves, Justification, Justified, Justifies, Gift, life or eternal life, how can we ourown selfs say that baptism isn't neccesary(even though It's biblical in about 5 different places in the bible) How can we say that works doesn't have anything to do with it When The word Repent means change from sin to doing Good works insted of evil? Wich is elaborated on in James Chapter2.
How can we say the the spirit automatically enters you upon belief and confession and no example in the bible tells you that any one had the spirit upon confession and belief. They had to recieve it after belief. As a matter of fact, there is an instance in the bible when BELIEVERS said that they have never even heard of a thing as a holy spirit. (after the question had been asked to them if they had recieved the spirit since they became believers? (Acts Chapter 19:1-7) IF it was like that then, it's like that now, nothing has changed but mans understanding of what use to be true, and now is a lie brought in by the devil himself..(pererting the scriptures.
You see my friends, If it is in the bible, it's true. If the word faith is used alone 100 times for salvation but the word Baptism is used 1 time in refference to salvation, does that mean it's not necessary? Why would you want to take that chance? Jesus said in Mark 16:16 Those who believe and is baptised will be saved and those who do not believe will be condemed. (he didn't have to say "those who don't believe and is not baptised because if you don't believe first then the baptism means nothing)
I asked the question once and I will ask it again. Suppose you were a deciple around Jesus during his entire ministry and you heard him say things like, "You must be born of the water and the spirit." or things like "Those who believe and is baptised will be saved but those who don't believe will be condemed." or "Go and baptise them in the name(singular) of the Father(title)and of the son(title) and of the Holy spirit(title). Would you then turn around and say, "ok people, in order to be saved you must believe in jesus and pray the (so called) sinner's prayer and that's all you need to do to be saved. Now you should go and get baptised because that is something you are suppose to do but if you don't you will still go to heaven." Compare this last statement (wich is of man's understanding of today unfurtunantly) and to Jesus's words. Even the Deciples didn't teach that. They would say,"Repent and be baptised every one of you in the name of Jesus for the remmision of sins and you will recieve the gift of the HolyGhost"(Acts2:38) So if Jesus said it and the deciples (whos mind was open to understand all scripture) said it, then who is the lier or who is wrong? I Just want to make one last point and I am through with this subject. We all agree that what ever Jesus want's his Father wants also because he only does the will of his father because they are 1 and the same. Matthew Chapter7verses21-23 reads as follows:(these are the words of Jesus speaking about people on the day of judgement who thought they were saved) (21.)"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; BUT HE THAT DOETH THE WILL OF MY FATHER wich is in heaven. (22.)Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? (23.) and then I will say unto them, I never knew you: depart from me , ye workers of iniquity. Now even though some would suggest that these verses are talking about hypocrits, I don't see how they think that. These verses makes it clear that the people were doing the best they could in the spirit. It even goes on to say Good Works (verse 22) so these people were not hypocrits. They were spirit filled people. We know they had the spirit because only God's spirit can cast out demons and prophesy. Now before we go any futher, we know that is God's will for men is to be born of the water and the spirit. Since we know they were born of the spirit, then in verse21, I wonder what part of the will they didn't do.....I will leave it at that. God bless and thank you for your time and patience. For all those who would like to know, I attend Gretter Betheleham Temple of the Apostolic Faith here in Jackson Mississippi.
We teach the truth in it's Fullness of the Gosple.
To be saved you must 1.Believe, 2.cofess, 3.get water baptised in Jesus name,4. Repent, and 5.recieve God's Holy Spirit. All these things are neccesary for salvation because the Bible says so. In Jesus name...A men.

A small amount of knowledge can cause people to think they are more expert than they are and consequently make unwise choices.

We never stop learning, and everything we know or have been taught is not always interpreted with clarity. That is why some stuff have to be put on the "back burner" so to speak until a better understanding is brought by the Holy Spirit. It is dangerous to get to the point where you think you know it all. ** This is not directed to anyone in particular**.

You are so right. I didn't want to say that because I didn't want anyone to get offended. But you are right and that goes for me also. That goes for everyone. God does want us to strive for perfection and u can be hurt for what you don't know. My people parish for a lack of knowlege. This is what the bible say. There are ways that seemeth right to a man, but in the end, bringeth destruction. (this also is in the bible) Wisdom is the principle thing, therefor get wisdom, but with all thy getting, get understanding. (also in the bible) The people searched the scriptures daily to see if what they were being told was true.(also in the bible) So really it's not Gods responsibility for how mankind interprets the Bible if we are wrong or right. The one thing that I think everyone agrees on is that when every scripture was written, it was only intended to be interpreted 1 way and 1 way only. It's up to us to choose the right path, or should I say interpritation. This post was realy to open some eyes to some things and to just give people another aspect of the salvation teaching. You see, It's ok to dissagree about certain things in the bible as long as if it has nothing to do with the process of salvation. Example: I believe that you can loose salvation and some christians do not. That is ok though, because if you do the right thing anyway, you want have to worrie about it. But when there are disagrements on God's 1 and only plan of salvation, that we must be on 1 accord and correct with, we must fix it. Our soul depends on it. Bottom line my friends, Eternity is a very long time. As a matter fact, time stops. My best advice to give people as far as salvation is when you go by the first original church and duplicate their teachings and actions, you will never go wrong. When in doubt, read Acts. This is a demonstration of the deciples teaching people the 1 and only way to be saved. The 1st church. The one that we know is right. My point is, if what you think you know or what you have been taugh is anything different than what the deciples knew or taught, it's wrong. They are right. We(as a whole) are wrong. We have to be right. There is no almosts. Almost doesn't count. As a famos woman alwayse say,"It's Holliness or Hell" Faith commeth by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Anything outside of faith or God's will is sin and sin will not and never will enter the Kindom of heaven. If its by the word of God, the word that we hear must be correct or our Faith in what we think is right is in vain. Original is alwayse better. 1Lord, 1 Faith and 1 Baptism.
This is not My or any man's own wisdom. This is Bible. God has no mercy on those who know the truth and reject it. On that note, I am going to leave you with 2 scriptures and you read them in order in wich I give and you decide for your self who you going to trust...Man or God. First read Acts2:38....Then read 2nd Peter chapter2:1-3 and also verses15-22. These last verses should make you so scared that you would want to make sure you know the real pure Truth about the process of salvation. It's on you now and it's nothing to play with. I am begging all of you who are not at a church who teaches you that water baptism in Jesus name is not necessary to please go to a church that does teach it because it is true and apart of salvation(Mark16:16-Acts2:38-1peter3:18-21- John3:1-5 and last but not least Acts22:16) You see, man say it's a sign showing that you are saved. These scriptures say that you must do it to be saved and to wash the sins away. Think about it. Is your soul worth what man thinks he knows. If you go to a church where they tell you that you have the HolySpirit inside of you once you became a believer then go to another church because the bible proves otherwise. (Acts2:4-Acts8:15-19-Acts 11:14-17 and especially Acts19:1-7) This last verse not only proves that you don't get the Holy spirit at beliefe but it also proves that you must be baptised only in Jesus name. Also notice what happened to every single individual who recieved the Holy spirit. Things are not like this now at todays churches. God's plan of salvation never changed, nor did the process. Only Man's understanding changed. Please my friends, who are not really saved, come to God and come into the knowledge of the truth. I will leave you with these last few verses to read. Romans16:17-20 & 1Tim1:3-11 & Galations1:6-10 and last but not least Revelation22:17-21.
Please don't be the one who adds or takes away. Stick with what's right. The Apostles were right and their teaching. A-men.
And for you Star8brave, Read 2Tim3:1-17. Pay close attention to verses 5-8 and 14-17. As you can see, learning doesn't mean anything if you are learning but can't ever come into the knowledge of the truth. Word to the wise, "The Truth shall make you free. (some translations say set you free)

You are so right. I didn't want to say that because I didn't want anyone to get offended. But you are right and that goes for me also. That goes for everyone. God does want us to strive for perfection and u can be hurt for what you don't know. My people parish for a lack of knowlege. This is what the bible say. There are ways that seemeth right to a man, but in the end, bringeth destruction. (this also is in the bible) Wisdom is the principle thing, therefor get wisdom, but with all thy getting, get understanding. (also in the bible) The people searched the scriptures daily to see if what they were being told was true.(also in the bible) So really it's not Gods responsibility for how mankind interprets the Bible if we are wrong or right. The one thing that I think everyone agrees on is that when every scripture was written, it was only intended to be interpreted 1 way and 1 way only. It's up to us to choose the right path, or should I say interpritation. This post was realy to open some eyes to some things and to just give people another aspect of the salvation teaching. You see, It's ok to dissagree about certain things in the bible as long as if it has nothing to do with the process of salvation. Example: I believe that you can loose salvation and some christians do not. That is ok though, because if you do the right thing anyway, you want have to worrie about it. But when there are disagrements on God's 1 and only plan of salvation, that we must be on 1 accord and correct with, we must fix it. Our soul depends on it. Bottom line my friends, Eternity is a very long time. As a matter fact, time stops. My best advice to give people as far as salvation is when you go by the first original church and duplicate their teachings and actions, you will never go wrong. When in doubt, read Acts. This is a demonstration of the deciples teaching people the 1 and only way to be saved. The 1st church. The one that we know is right. My point is, if what you think you know or what you have been taugh is anything different than what the deciples knew or taught, it's wrong. They are right. We(as a whole) are wrong. We have to be right. There is no almosts. Almost doesn't count. As a famos woman alwayse say,"It's Holliness or Hell" Faith commeth by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Anything outside of faith or God's will is sin and sin will not and never will enter the Kindom of heaven. If its by the word of God, the word that we hear must be correct or our Faith in what we think is right is in vain. Original is alwayse better. 1Lord, 1 Faith and 1 Baptism.
This is not My or any man's own wisdom. This is Bible. God has no mercy on those who know the truth and reject it. On that note, I am going to leave you with 2 scriptures and you read them in order in wich I give and you decide for your self who you going to trust...Man or God. First read Acts2:38....Then read 2nd Peter chapter2:1-3 and also verses15-22. These last verses should make you so scared that you would want to make sure you know the real pure Truth about the process of salvation. It's on you now and it's nothing to play with. I am begging all of you who are not at a church who teaches you that water baptism in Jesus name is not necessary to please go to a church that does teach it because it is true and apart of salvation(Mark16:16-Acts2:38-1peter3:18-21- John3:1-5 and last but not least Acts22:16) You see, man say it's a sign showing that you are saved. These scriptures say that you must do it to be saved and to wash the sins away. Think about it. Is your soul worth what man thinks he knows. If you go to a church where they tell you that you have the HolySpirit inside of you once you became a believer then go to another church because the bible proves otherwise. (Acts2:4-Acts8:15-19-Acts 11:14-17 and especially Acts19:1-7) This last verse not only proves that you don't get the Holy spirit at beliefe but it also proves that you must be baptised only in Jesus name. Also notice what happened to every single individual who recieved the Holy spirit. Things are not like this now at todays churches. God's plan of salvation never changed, nor did the process. Only Man's understanding changed. Please my friends, who are not really saved, come to God and come into the knowledge of the truth. I will leave you with these last few verses to read. Romans16:17-20 & 1Tim1:3-11 & Galations1:6-10 and last but not least Revelation22:17-21.
Please don't be the one who adds or takes away. Stick with what's right. The Apostles were right and their teaching. A-men.
And for you inparticular Star8brave, Read 2Tim:1-17. especially verses 5,7,8,14,15,16,and17. This is in responce on what you said about learning. As you can see, it can do some people no good if they can't come to the knowledge of the truth. The Truth shale set(some translations say make) you free.

The one thing that I think everyone agrees on is that when every scripture was written, it was only intended to be interpreted 1 way and 1 way only. It's up to us to choose the right path, or should I say interpritation.
I think that scripture can be interpreted in more than one way and still be truth. God can use the same scripture to deliver somebody from Problem A as he can to deliver somebody from Problem B and though they mean different things to both people, it's till truth.

Dwayne et al

This is what happens though: A man is having a drug problem that he's been struggling with. God one day leads him to a bible verse that frees him when he reads it. He's now delivered from drugs.

A woman is having a problem with sexual immorality. God too leads that woman to the same scripture that he led the man to with the drug problem, and that same scripture helps free the woman from fornication.

Conflict: When we ask the man what that verse means, he says, "It means that if you're having a drug problem, you should do this....

The woman comes along and says, "No, it's not talking about a drug problems, it's talking about how to help people with sex problems."

Just that quick.....
same verse, two different situations,
same verse, two different interpretations,
same verse, two different beliefs,
and finally - same verse, two different religions (formed)

Christians / denominations are closer than they think with different interpretations. But we as individuals & groups are trained to believe as humans that all of this stuff about being imperfect is untrue & that our interpretations are 100% accurate. The disciples got it wrong all the time while walking with Jesus but we today feel like we have it 100% right and whoever interprets a verse differently than us, has a sure destination of Hell.

This thread is going in circles and will continue to do so so I'll say this stop: Christians, do your best to live for Jesus and be the example at home, work, etc that God wants you to be and remember these paraphrased words from Jesus, "The best evidence of God is the Spiritul Fruit that you bare!" That's the evidence that will keep you in God's perfect Will & that's the evidence that Jesus displayed! Read Gal 5:22

nevaehinvesting

I agree with you 100% ?I can do all things through Christ which strengthenth me?. Phil 4:13. This particular scripture tells me I can ?through Christ? conquer any problem or situation as long as I use Christ as the ?vehicle? to take care of the problem. I also like using the woman with the issue of blood as an example.

The only thing that scares me about ?Christians? is when they ?understand / interpret the scriptures to conform to their beliefs.

"Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation".2 Peter 1:20

God has spoken and that's the end of it, now it is up to mankind to conform to the scriptures and not the scriptures conforming to man.

Originally posted by nevaehinvesting
[BChristians / denominations are closer than they think with different interpretations. But we as individuals & groups are trained to believe as humans that all of this stuff about being imperfect is untrue & that our interpretations are 100% accurate. The disciples got it wrong all the time while walking with Jesus but we today feel like we have it 100% right and whoever interprets a verse differently than us, has a sure destination of Hell.

This thread is going in circles and will continue to do so so I'll say this stop: Christians, do your best to live for Jesus and be the example at home, work, etc that God wants you to be and remember these paraphrased words from Jesus, "The best evidence of God is the Spiritul Fruit that you bare!" That's the evidence that will keep you in God's perfect Will & that's the evidence that Jesus displayed! Read Gal 5:22 [/B]
Excellent post nevaehinvesting! Excellent! As a child, my aunt in Chicago told us if we didn't get baptized at HER CHURCH & HER CHURCH(Williams Healing Temple in Chicago) only we were going to hell. I didn't understand why we needed to be baptized again when I'd already been baptized. One of the things she said was that we needed to be baptized in JESUS' NAME ONLY. :confused: She also said that we HAD to speak in tongues to be saved. I don't believe that God is only w/one particular denomination or church. I further don't believe that the entire population of the world can ONLY be saved by visiting a particular church. Like you said, "Do your best to live for Jesus."

Well, I'm glad we could take the time out to talk about this situation. Thank you for everyone's input. Alwayse remember this people (this also goes for me). When you follow the first church and their teachings and their process of salvation, you know you are not wrong. When you go to a church that teaches contridicitons to the teachings of the apostles, then you are either wrong or you hope that you are right. I just personally choose the Apostolic faith because I want to do things in a way that I am sure of. If you are sure of your self after reading what I wrote along with EVERY bible verse I gave then it's on you. The bible says that God gives his mercy on who he pleases so It's not up to me to judge. But God did put me here to spread the Good news about JEsus the Christ and his 1 way of salvation. That is what I am going to do. I don't down people for what they believe in. I will down those people who's heart is so hard that they will not allow another way at looking at scripture interputation. Honestly, I realy do hope that every one did read every word I wrote and went along in their bible with all the sciptures I gave as well. If you did that in detail as I put them on this board and still choose to stay the way you are then I respect you. I just hope we don't have people on this board who didn't read everything I wrote and didn't go to their bibles to see if what I was saying might have been true. I don't like people to believe what I say. I want people to read what I read. There are alot of interpritations of the scriptures but we all agree that they were only meant 1 way. Like I said before, if we dissagree about certain things it's ok. Just not when we dissagree about the salvation plan. Nothing about salvation should be left out or said to be not as important as another part of the 1 same plan. If I was someone (baptist for example) who was not of the Apostolic faith, and I read this board, I would go to a church and get rebaptized in Jesus name anyway if I have never been. Just to make sure. I wouldn't hurt and It wouldn't kill me. You never know. I could be wrong about every thing I say and I could be right. We will all know when we die. When we die though, it will be to late. Remember, there is 1Lord, 1 Faith and 1 Baptism. This is the bible...Not me...Not man....The Bible. Everyone's eternal destany lies with the decisions that they make during this lifetime. No one knows when they are going to die so please my friends....Make the right decision. Even if you just visit an Apostolic or Penticostal church just once. Do it for your self, me and most of all, GOd. You will be glad you did. Remember....You only have 1 life to live and 2 possible places to go based on the decisions you make in your 1 life. Please, I am begging everyone.
Just take my advice once at least. It wouldn't hurt. It may hurt you not to......Eternally.....God bless you my friends....
PS. Your soul is too valuable people. God has no mercy on those who the truth is revealled to and they reject it. Maybe on someone who is ignorant of the truth but not someone who knows or sees the truth and reject it. 1Lord, 1Faith and 1Baptism....Meditate on that...Think about everything I said and at least take it into concideration. That's the least you can do.....
Your eternal destiny may depend on it...Dead is to late.....Ok..I'm finished..My work is done. I have did the best that I can, I have faught a good fight. I have finished the race. I will end in prayer.

Deer Father in Jesus name, bless everyone who reads this and I hope that you will open up their minds and my mind to understand the scriptures. I pray that everyone makes the right decision. Jesus, you said if we knock, the door will be opened, and if we seek, we shall find. You also said that you are the way, the truth and the light. No one comes to the father except throught you. The few of us Lord who is dilligently seeking the truth and are open to other possible understandings of what your truth is, Please let us all find what we are looking for. You said Lord Jesus to pray as thought we have your answer now before you give the answer so on the faith of all of us here, we are thanking you for opening up the eyes of everyone to be able to distinguish between the truth and a lie. I rebuke the Devil and all of his ways of keeping God's children from the truth. The devil comes to kill, steal and destroy but you came Lord so that we will have life and have it more abundly. Please Lord Jesus, Help us to understand and make the right decission. you said that your word will not return to you void , there for we open ourselves up to you Lord. Fill us with your spirit. Only the REAL spirit will guide us into all truth. This is the promise of your word.
We don't know everything. Your ways are not our ways and your thoughts are not our thoughts. By faith, I pray, believe and thank you for what I know you are going to do with everyone on this board. You prayed a prayer Lord before you left earth that said, " Father, I wish that they would become 1 just as me and you are." therefor, I know that you want us to be on 1 accord and I thank you for the miricle that I know you are going to perform on this board. This board will bring christians together and unsaved to christ. Thank you for hearing me and the answer you will give for all of my requests. I believe and I recieve. And every one who prayed this and agreed, let us all say together, A-men.
God bless everyone and keep studying.

Back