Are you addicted to working out?

jsupop33

Loyalty & Respect
Am I the only one if I don't work out for about three days, I start feeling bad. Like, I need my gym fix? How many days does it take for you to start feeling bad. Generally, I don't like to go two days without working out. After three, it starts to bother me.

Am I the only one if I don't work out for about three days, I start feeling bad. Like, I need my gym fix? How many days does it take for you to start feeling bad. Generally, I don't like to go two days without working out. After three, it starts to bother me.

Nope, I feel funny if I dont workout atleast 3 days in the week. Missed my workout today, cause I forgot my workout clothes. I feel funny right now sitting here typing this.

In the fall and winter I can work out everyday. I even run at night outside when it is like 20 or 30 degrees, but for some reason in the summer, I am not motivated at all. :lol:

I am opposite Cee. Summer is my motivated times. In December, I hate going outside in cold weather and think, well the clothes will hide the extra weight. :lol:

I'm hit the Y 4 times a week and sweeze in a workout at home so the most I can go it two days...I had a bad weekend in Jackson..

I hate going to Jackson..Too many spots to hit plus folks cooking...Man I tried to play gold and walk just to ward off the weekend beng....Good thing I'm not going back till Homecoming...

Sho' nuff!!!!! Three times a week. If I miss a day, I fell like I will gain 5 pounds in 2 days. I have the "adreniline" monster as well. He has to be fed or I will be snappin' on folks with the quickness. I do take off from January until the end of March. That's when the New Years resolution people crowd the gym and take up all the equipment.

Sho' nuff!!!!! Three times a week. If I miss a day, I fell like I will gain 5 pounds in 2 days. I have the "adreniline" monster as well. He has to be fed or I will be snappin' on folks with the quickness. I do take off from January until the end of March. That's when the New Years resolution people crowd the gym and take up all the equipment.

I hate the NY resolution crowd. The gym is horrible for about 8 weeks. They moving slow, taking up space on precious equipment. We got a rule at my gym though.

If you can't rep out with 225 atleast 8 times, you can not workout on the big boy bench.

...yes I am.

When I miss a workout, something about that day doesn't seem complete. I'm in the gym at 7:30am and that gets my day going before heading to the office.

"Snake"

Am I addicted to working out? SHIT NO!!!!!! But I must admit that I do enjoy walking/running a lot...I'm paying for it right now. These shins are about to do me in! :uhoh:

For about the last 8 weeks or so, I've worked out faithfully 5 - 6 days a week. I even walk/ran 3 miles in the rain.... It took everything in me to give up running on Saturdays... Maybe I'm getting a lil bit addicted...

I hate the NY resolution crowd. The gym is horrible for about 8 weeks. They moving slow, taking up space on precious equipment. We got a rule at my gym though.

If you can't rep out with 225 atleast 8 times, you can not workout on the big boy bench.
:tup: I like that! Hell, I do that many at 315.

Man yall can have all that heavy bench press mess. All it does is make you sore and mess up your rotator cuff.

I put 0ne 45 lb weight on each side and a rubber band for resenstance and burn out on that. Other than that I do push ups and a bunch of them..No rotator cuff issues with push ups. Also do a lot of pull ups and dips...

Lift your own body wieght and you will get better results.

I dont have any rotor cuff issues.

Not yet. I use to lift witht he big boys and all of them complaining about rotator cuffs and got all kinds of wraps on their elbows and shoulders. Then mine got jack up lifting 305lb. Since I went to lower weights, circuits, pushups and pullups I'm stronger than I was just liftging heavy bench. we would start with 225 and go up...SMH

Not yet. I use to lift witht he big boys and all of them complaining about rotator cuffs and got all kinds of wraps on their elbows and shoulders. Then mine got jack up lifting 305lb. Since I went to lower weights, circuits, pushups and pullups I'm stronger than I was just liftging heavy bench. we would start with 225 and go up...SMH
:noidea: Been lifting heavy since 1995. No rotor cuff issues here.

Hey what I'm really addited to is wearing a size 36 pants again and a L polo..... That's the best feeling of it all..

Back