Are You A Gentleman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. I just know his heart isnt cut out for that kind of drama. I told him that he will not be able to handle the drama of step-kids, so save himself the trouble and find someone who he can have his own kids with.

Maybe he can handle it more than you think. Apparently, he's willing to for whatever reason.

Maybe he can handle it more than you think. Apparently, he's willing to for whatever reason.

LOl!!!!!!! Naw sis, that cat cant handle simple things that "some" women pull. Like those simple "We need to talk" or "Maybe we shouldnt talk as much as we do on the phone" lines. He takes that to heart and as "face value". LOL!

LOl!!!!!!! Naw sis, that cat cant handle simple things that "some" women pull. Like those simple "We need to talk" or "Maybe we shouldnt talk as much as we do on the phone" lines. He takes that to heart and as "face value". LOL!

Poor thang. :lol:

Poor thang. :lol:

Need a woman for what Crittah? To spend our hard earned scrilla? To give us hell on earth? lol To bring their 495 credit rating score? lol To bring their 27,000+$ of debt for us to pay? To bring their bad assed uncontrollable trifling kids for us to help steer in the right direction? lol To bring their broke down homes/cars for us to fix? To bring their broke FAMILY to us in order for us to repair it too?

The ONLY thing women offer is pussy and titties. :| Can't even offer a 2nd income because most of us are smart enough to have our OWN 2nd income. :emlaugh:

What gives? lol

yo I buss out laughing at this...white folks heard me too Lmao

1st thing I ask on a date now Lmao dayum that

Just because a dude is crazy in love with a woman with serious baggage, that doesn't necessarily make him a gentleman.

Handling somebody else's baggage (NOT to be confused with luggage) is not necessarily a trait of a gentleman.

I'm sure there are some bread winners out there, who take care of the family finances. There are some dead beat, good for nothings out there who can't take care of themselves. These are NOT requirements to be a gentleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back