Apple Iphone info..

P,

Why is att acting like azzholes with the rate plan for this phone. I want one but I need to know what the monthly cost going to hit me for...

I don't know what the consumer rate is lock. Haven't had time to investigate. The corp is picking up the tab for me on this one.

But, considering the newness of the device, marketing will milk it for all it's worth in the short term.

Good luck .. yall will be paying car notes trying to use that thing to its potential.

It's probably best to check the official corporate website to determine the most accurate billing/rate plans available for the device. :tup:

Just came across this on rate plans:

http://www.apple.com/iphone/pr/20070626plans.html

ATLANTA and CUPERTINO, California?June 26, 2007?AT&T Inc. and Apple? today announced three simple, affordable service plans for iPhone? which start at just $59.99 per month. All three plans include unlimited data, Visual Voicemail, 200 SMS text messages, roll-over minutes and unlimited mobile-to-mobile calling. With everything else already included, iPhone customers can easily choose the plan that?s right for them based on the amount of voice minutes they plan to use each month. In addition, iPhone customers can choose from any of AT&T?s standard service plans.
iPhone goes on sale at 6:00 p.m. (local time) on Friday, June 29 and will be sold in the US through Apple?s retail and online stores and AT&T retail stores. iPhone will be available in a 4GB model for $499 (US) and an 8GB model for $599 (US), and will work with either a PC or Mac?. All iPhone monthly service plans are available for individuals and families and are based on a new two-year service agreement with AT&T. Individual plans are priced at $59.99 for 450 minutes, $79.99 for 900 minutes and $99.99 for 1,350 minutes. All plans include unlimited data (email and web), Visual Voicemail, 200 SMS text messages, roll over minutes and unlimited mobile-to-mobile and a one-time activation fee of $36. Family plans are also available.

Will the price of the 8525 drop when this thing comes out? I want a real PDA, not that IPHONE crap. I can play music on the 8525, and it has a real keyboard and runs windows.

Will the price of the 8525 drop when this thing comes out? I want a real PDA, not that IPHONE crap. I can play music on the 8525, and it has a real keyboard and runs windows.

Ill check into that!

Oh yeah.. its funny that they haven't mentioned the Iphone is a 2g phone! LMAO

people are going to be mad at the slow arse internet its has. Those commercials have peopled fooled! Man lol, u better off buying a ipod nano and getting u a pda phone separately

Finally Confirmed: What the iPhone Doesn't Have

? Songs as Ringtones
? Games
? Any flash support
? Instant Messaging
? Picture messages (MMS)
? Video recording
? Voice recognition or voice dialing
? Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Streaming (A2DP)
? One-size-fits-all headset jack (May have to buy an adapter for certain headphones)

Stuff we already knew it didn't have
? 3G (EV-DO/HSDPA)
? GPS
? A real keyboard
? Removable battery
? Expandable Storage
? Direct iTunes Music Store Access (Over Wi-Fi or EDGE)

Link

OK no mention of the price drop today.

We had a meeting today about the activation proceedure of the iphone. LOL its going to be alot of pissed people this wkend. smdh

Marlon did u find out yet?

There's alot of pissed off people tonight. SMH @ all the mandatory overtime like the iphone is the 2nd coming of jesus.

OK no mention of the price drop today.

We had a meeting today about the activation proceedure of the iphone. LOL its going to be alot of pissed people this wkend. smdh

Marlon did u find out yet?

There's alot of pissed off people tonight. SMH @ all the mandatory overtime like the iphone is the 2nd coming of jesus.

I read various reports that folks thought it was pretty simple to get started with the iPhone. Do you know different?

My wife went with one of her friends to get the iPhone, but the store ran out 2 people ahead of them. The wife played with a display model and she loved it. He friend placed a order for the next shipment which should be in on Tuesday.

I'm a gadget geek, but I can't justify spending that kind of money on something like this. I can't even get the insurance for the thing from AT&T.

My wife went with one of her friends to get the iPhone, but the store ran out 2 people ahead of them. The wife played with a display model and she loved it. He friend placed a order for the next shipment which should be in on Tuesday.

I'm a gadget geek, but I can't justify spending that kind of money on something like this. I can't even get the insurance for the thing from AT&T.

I'm sure your wife wants to get her hands on one for herself. :swink:

Too many activation issues this past w/e. lol Can you say overtime for these dumb assed systems? :lol:

AT&T is attempting to buyout Apple on the iPhone. :read: Not that I'd know anything about all of this. :emlaugh:

Too many activation issues this past w/e. lol Can you say overtime for these dumb assed systems? :lol:

AT&T is attempting to buyout Apple on the iPhone. :read: Not that I'd know anything about all of this. :emlaugh:

:nod: @ activations.. told yall it was gonna happen.. see above post lol.

Buy out apple on the iphone.. hmm.. ill have to check into that one!

Activations? I was told there is a hack to activate the phone with no subscriptions.

interesting! I had'nt heard of one yet but i said it would only take a few weeks for one to come about. Apple's "authentication" is what caused people's activations to slow down. There sim are active in the phone yet until itunes "authenticates" the phone via the itunes sofware the iphone won't work.

Im walking around now trying to find out info on this potential buy out though...

Back