Another one bites the dust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doesn't keep them from filing civil suits. In civil court you almost have to almost prove you didn't do it and opposed to innocent until proven guilty

OJ Simpson....I feel a Civil Suit should be allowed to be filed if you were not found guilty of the crime. Yet, the problem with this is that a number of cops have been found not guilty.

The entire civil suit issue is a grey area for the court system.

Aziz Ansari

https://babe.net/2018/01/13/aziz-ansari-28355

giphy.gif

Lol he tried to blast Oprah Las week. You know they are gonna blast him.
Aaaah Man they got Seal....but if I were still teaching at Job Corps, my students would argue me down and say that is what he gets for going after the Illumaniti (Oprah)!

Between 16-25 years of age, when we had discussion, they alway tried to convince me that every downfall of a person of significance was attributed to the illuminati somehow someway...

They expressed belief that Oprah was a part of this...(shrugging shoulders)

Last edited:
All these sexual harassments charges. I was thinking the other day, I guess it is a good thing that Richard Dawson (former host of Family Feud) is not alive. I know there would be charges against him. Cause he kissed all the women that was on that show. LOL!!!

All these sexual harassments charges. I was thinking the other day, I guess it is a good thing that Richard Dawson (former host of Family Feud) is not alive. I know there would be charges against him. Cause he kissed all the women that was on that show. LOL!!!
All Richard gave was lip service....just a smack on the lips. I almost passed out one time there was this Black family on the show and when it came to kissing one of the Blacks chicks she tried to tongue Richard.......he back off in a hurry and you could hear him as they went to break, "No tongues". I thought I would bust a gut from laughing.

All Richard gave was lip service....just a smack on the lips. I almost passed out one time there was this Black family on the show and when it came to kissing one of the Blacks chicks she tried to tongue Richard.......he back off in a hurry and you could hear him as they went to break, "No tongues". I thought I would bust a gut from laughing.

I wonder how many times he had a herpes outbreak.

It was only a matter of time before one of these stories came out. Aziz Ansari was accused of sexual assault and people were ready to cancel before any evidence came out. Come to find out he just has no game but she freely gave him oral sex. When she said no, he stopped. Yet the "no game" part still damaged his rep. This won't be the last case like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back