Another one bites the dust

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a chick come over at 2 am one time in my 20's dressed in her nighty and didn't wanna get down. I solved that real quick. I let her stayed and slept in the bed. After feeling that big round butt pressed against me I just rubbed one out on her. She was like did you just do what I think you did? I said yes. Good night. I feel better now..........

I had a chick come over at 2 am one time in my 20's dressed in her nighty and didn't wanna get down. I solved that real quick. I let her stayed and slept in the bed. After feeling that big round butt pressed against me I just rubbed one out on her. She was like did you just do what I think you did? I said yes. Good night. I feel better now..........
see..............self pleasuring is a beautiful thing...LOL

I've never done it, and would not do it, but I'd be telling a lie of I said I've never seen it work. I think it works for older folks not folks under 45. I have also seen it work for so many white folks it surprises me. I often wonder are they just wired different from black people when it comes to relationships and marriage?
I told yall the story on here a few times about them cats boxing in the parking lot at my old job. I have seen old white couples at my current job too. I would be divorced in 90 days probably.

I told yall the story on here a few times about them cats boxing in the parking lot at my old job. I have seen old white couples at my current job too. I would be divorced in 90 days probably.

Aye bruh I've seen these two cousins working at my old job knock up one of the cousins girl at work. Lol Now that was some crazy shyt. She was engaged to one of the cousins and creeping with the other and got pregnant. Talk about crazy. All three of them working in the same group. Lol

You got next my brother

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...ses-rep-bobby-scott-sexual-misconduct-n830216
A former aide to Rep. Bobby Scott on Friday accused the Virginia Democrat of sexual misconduct and said he fired her after she rebuffed his alleged advances.

At a press conference, Macherie Reese Everson, who goes by Reese, said that Scott touched her inappropriately on two occasions in 2013 and that he flirted with her.

Everson said that when she declined the overtures, she was "retaliated against" by being fired...

Unfortunately this is going to get out of hand until someone snaps out. Any dude that tried to holla will now targeted by chicks on the come up. I truly understand if you put your hands on a chick. No excuses, but if you tried to holla at a broad and get in trouble that means every man with a dick in America is in trouble.

I think this is becoming an everyday occurrence and the country will become somewhat numb to these type allegations after a while because it is someone new everyday...

Plus I am waiting for one of the guys to sue for wrongful termination when one of the cases turns out to be unsubstantiated with no real evidence.
Then they get some of the accusers for defamation of character.....

Sorry Found...but I and other women no longer want to shoulder the burden of the men who refuse to "get it." Mike should have taken that blueball, jacked himself off in the shower and avoided 2 years behind bars....

I am a great proponent of being able to pleasure yourself and not doing anything for sex or behind loneliness...more folks should learn this...

CT, I must say this about you, we always know where you stand. LOL!!LOL!! Girl, you do not beat around the bush. LOL!!!!

It's an awakening for men...hey, maybe business as usual isn't as cool to everyone as you want to believe. Opportunity for mental growth..embrace it...
Somewhat but I think there are some opportunists too. Soon, I believe GOP activists are going to start paying women to make accusations against Democrats in vulnerable seats. It would be a smart political move.

Its actually one of the oldest games in the book. If a party claims the moral high ground on a topic, you make them defend it at every turn.I would have an accuser against Doug Jones in place by January.

Last edited:

Let's play HARDBALL

hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back