Another one bites the dust

Status
Not open for further replies.

In_The_662

Deeeeep In The Delta.....
Anytime someone gets suspended/fired over sexual harassment allegations/incidents I'm just gonna post it here

As it was said in the other thread, the game has changed

Well personally these are rich people problems. Every one in America knows rich powerful men get at puzzy. Now when it starts hitting the working class people then I'll get concerned. Lol

Hell nowadays a MOFO can just allege you did it and you are gone. As Pops said I'm not hugging anybody else and if I take a picture with a woman my wife is going to stand between us.

Not really.

Folks been doing this stuff in every entity and institution forever.

It's only shocking because we think people who commit these acts fit a certain profile.

It's not shocking to me it just opens up my eyes as a black male. Prior to being married I used to flirt....not anymore. Hell even after being married I would joke that my wife allows me to date women over 80. I'm not saying that anymore because it can skewed. This is especially important given the position I have with my job.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not shocking to me it just opens up my eyes as a black male. Prior to being married I used to flirt....not anymore. Hell even after being married I would joke that my wife allows me to date women over 80. I'm not saying that anymore because it can skewed. This is especially important given the position I have with my job.

Matt Lauer ain't jobless because his flirting got skewed. Lauer gone because he was likely a real creep.

Why do you think all those high-profile female anchors at NBC left. You think Anne Curry and Katie left just because?

Many women report sexual harassment in the work place and often nothing happens or NDA are signed.

I had female friend tell me when she was in the Navy that one of her superiors would constantly harass her and other women. But since this dude had so much clout, nothing was done to him. The claims were received as "that's just John being John" or "ignore him."

Lots of men do this. Some get got. Many don't.

Last edited:
Let's be real this is all about knowing your lane. It always has and will always be. Feeling on tits and azz is where they go wrong. Saying ignorant stuff is when the problem comes in. It's not compliments or even simple flirts. It's asking for coochie and talking vulgar, along with trying to holla at married women and folks in serious relationships. Every one doesn't want you and everyone doesn't cheat. So know your lane.

I'm still hugging.

You'll never hear of a Pookie, Ray-Ray, Devonte, etc... getting fired at a Quik-Trip, Burger King, or hotel handy man for these kind of incidents.
That's because the women are some of the main ones doing the harassing! Feeling up on a dude or making suggestive looks or comments. The restaurant industry is ripe with this kind of stuff.

Matt Lauer ain't jobless because his flirting got skewed. Lauer gone because he was likely a real creep.

Why do you think all those high-profile female anchors at NBC left. You think Anne Curry and Katie left just because?

Many women report sexual harassment in the work place and often nothing happens or NDA are signed.

I had female friend tell me when she was in the Navy that one of her superiors would constantly harass her and other women. But since this dude had so much clout, nothing was done to him. The claims were received as "that's just John being John" or "ignore him."

Lots of men do this. Some get got. Many don't.

Ken I truly believe more women do it than men it is just not documented because of the macho persona associated with sex and men. Women say some wild stuff. For example after I got married I got teased because I would get to work later than normal and the women would say "yea he just got married you know what they are doing." That is sexual harassment.

I'm not disagreeing with you at all....for me I am just nervous now about what I say and do to any woman. Perception is a mug these days.

At the end of the day it's all so damn ridiculous.

Last edited:

Ken I truly believe more women do it than men it is just not documented because of the macho persona associated with sex and men.

I'm not disagreeing with you at all....for me I am just nervous now about what I say and do to any woman. Perception is a mug these days.

There is no reason for you or any other man to be nervous about interacting with women ... unless you can't respect folks' boundaries or have a habit of getting outta line.

Ken I truly believe more women do it than men it is just not documented because of the macho persona associated with sex and men. Women say some wild stuff. For example after I got married I got teased because I would get to work later than normal and the women would say "yea he just got married you know what they are doing." That is sexual harassment.

At the end of the day it's all so damn ridiculous.
that statement isn't sexual harrassment...maybe...yeah, Iknow what you just got done doing and I want you to do it to me, yeah...

There is no reason for you or any other man to be nervous about interacting with women ... unless you can't respect folks' boundaries or have a habit of getting outta line.

There is a difference in interacting and boundaries. My boundaries now are not to hug women. I have seen total strangers meet me and say "Oh baby I'm a hugger and reach out to hug." No sir not anymore.

Can't trust em.

There is a difference in interacting and boundaries. My boundaries now are not to hug women. I have seen total strangers meet me and say "Oh baby I'm a hugger and reach out to hug." No sir not anymore.

Can't trust em.

All these dudes ain't going down over hugs, bro. SMH.

You making it seem like any normal human interaction is gonna get guys caught up.

*whew!* Been working and about to retire in this anglo-Indio-Asian male dominated industry. I dodged this through the years. Prolly best for me lol.

All these dudes ain't going down over hugs, bro. SMH.

You making it seem like any normal human interaction is gonna get guys caught up.

Bruh you right they not going down over hugs but guys have been in human resources for much less. The issue is the ones that are not reported are not high profile.

Bruh you right they not going down over hugs but guys have been in human resources for much less. The issue is the ones that are not reported are not high profile.

The issues are the cases that are reported and little or nothing happens as regardless of the status of the accused. It's rare folks go down for sexual harassment in the workplace.

The problem ain't hugging. It's not even trying to holla or see if she will give you some coochie. The problem is putting your hands on their butts, breast and pulling your dick out. Let's be real most black women will just tell you up front to leave them the hell alone. White women will not. Now when you touch a sister that is when she nails your azz. Women know we want to look at them and enjoy seeing them dress nice. Hell they buy the outfits for it. Just stop trying to holla at the women you really don't have a relationship with. If you have a relationship with them you already know who don't play that shyt or who flirts with no problem. It's that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back