Andre Johnson is open to being head coach at Texas Southern (Chris Dishman Named Coach)

McNair has no contract or permanent leadership so his name will come up at other places to press Alcorn - where has he worked outside of Alcorn? He fired his coordinators last week only to bolt? Makes no sense

But honestly that list can be applied at Grambling and Southern also

Hush snitch..🤣😅

The sanctions tsu received were comparable to a walking death sentence. The significant difference was tsu didn't have to end the program. That for a decade and a couple bad hires will pretty much kill a program. So no argument from me there. tsu has to do better.
Snitch, I'm that mf'ing snitch. 😂😂😂

The article didn't recommend Johnson to be Texas Southern's coach. It simply stated that he would be interested in the job after being asked by a Houston sports reporter whether he wanted to coach.

He didn’t hear back from the school until late-November, on the day a column of mine saying he would be a good choice was posted on houstonchronicle.com.

@Kendrick Are you going to apologize and admit you were wrong like a professional journalist or what? The man said himself that he was suggesting A.J. would be a good choice. Wouldn't any reasonable person consider that a recommendation?

Oh, and Happy New Year!

He didn’t hear back from the school until late-November, on the day a column of mine saying he would be a good choice was posted on houstonchronicle.com.

@Kendrick Are you going to apologize and admit you were wrong like a professional journalist or what? The man said himself that he was suggesting A.J. would be a good choice. Wouldn't any reasonable person consider that a recommendation?

Oh, and Happy New Year!

Never had a chance cause he really was never interested -

Lies, he was very interested in the job. He wasn't interested in the politics. Many people have been surprised about the level of interest in the little struggling program.
He never was interested he was forced on tsu so he acted like he was - trust me - and it was proven

If he wanted it he makes a hard push for the job behind the scenes - now that McNair money is tied up on court they can't cut checks like that to help anyone

He never was interested he was forced on tsu so he acted like he was - trust me - and it was proven

If he wanted it he makes a hard push for the job behind the scenes - now that McNair money is tied up on court they can't cut checks like that to help anyone
What the hell does that mean? You're saying that like he had no choice, was a gun being held to his head. Please explain why he had to act like he was interested.

Last edited:
He never was interested he was forced on tsu so he acted like he was -
Now if you say he was forced on TSU that would actually make some sense.
???????????
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

*grabs popcorn*
I love it when siblings fight. All in house shyt comes out. Keep going guys 😆

Last edited:
What a mess. Evidently Fred had not paid attention to the history at TSU. Not sure why he even considered. Hopefully, he is looking at other opportunities as if it was me, I would not go to TSU now anyway. Several members of the Board of Regents want a Big Name hire so they can get put in the lime light as JSU was. And than those particular Board members would take credit for it. Let's face it, before Deion, JSU was not the JSU of years ago. I don't care what JSU people say.

Bubba McDowell (PV) and Chris Dishman (TSU)..... 😁 I keep hearing that "Houston Oilers #1" song in my head right now....🤣😂

he beats PV than all is forgiven lol

worst case scenario he brings something to the table no one else has done but gotta win

What the hell does that mean? You're saying that like he had no choice, was a gun being held to his head. Please explain why he had to act like he was interested.
Ok. Now I understand what you are saying. And that was the first thing I thought too. But LAW DAWG, your earlier post had me totally confused. 🤣

Ok. Now I understand what you are saying. And that was the first thing I thought too. But LAW DAWG, your earlier post had me totally confused. 🤣
I took a second look at it and was trying convince myself I didn't write it. Lying telling myself I must of dozed off. 🤣

Back