And They Laugh At Us

Dude, JSU went over budget for primarily spending on building NEW buildings and acquiring more housing for JSU students Get you information straight.
On the other hand, su's buildings are falling apart right before your JAG89 eyes and ain't nothing yall can do about it except divert attention to a school that's in much better structural shape.

Going over budget for one fiscal year with enough cash reserves to makeup the difference is not the same as your finances being upside down. Let me help you see what Dr. Rod Paige was trying to explain to delusional folks like yourself. For example, if you make $4,000 per month in income, but your living expenses are $8,000 per month, your expenses have exceeded your income by $4,000 per month. And to top it off, you have very little saving/cash reserves to sustain your deficit spending until you can find additional income. In other words, just get on your knees and start praying. If there's other folks like yourself running JSU, that explains why things are so upside down there. LMAO!!!

I still can't believe this dude said something about JSU's budget when folks are talking about JSU's actual finances. LMAo!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I still can't believe this dude said something about JSU's budget when folks are talking about JSU's actual finances. LMAo!!!
Let me know how your crumbling infrastructure will be financed. That's it, you can't, so continue to try and divert but it won't work. The Advocate won't let you forget. This has been going on for decades and decades, yet you're concerned about JSU.
Dude, the su administration is agreeing with the article, yet you insist on diversion.

Dude, once you understand the difference between a budget and actual finances (income and expenses), maybe we can continue this conversation. But as of now, I suggest you get on bent knees and start praying. Now I see how snake oil preachers can do what they do in Black churches. LMAO!!!

Dude, once you understand the difference between a budget and actual finances (income and expenses), maybe we can continue this conversation. But as of now, I suggest you get on bent knees and start praying. Now I see how snake oil preachers can do what they do in Black churches. LMAO!!!
So in other words, you don't want to discuss the article, the same article and reports that YOUR su school officials didn't refute nor divert, yet you're on here trying to do both. It's time you get on the same page with your fellow Jags and stop sticking your head in the sand.
Remember, you can't begin to solve infrastructure problems until you can admit them.

So in other words, you don't want to discuss the article, the same article and reports that YOUR su school officials didn't refute nor divert, yet you're on here trying to do both. It's time you get on the same page with your fellow Jags and stop sticking your head in the sand.
Remember, you can't begin to solve infrastructure problems until you can admit them.

It's not that. We know SU has quite a few issues, but we don't need delusional clowns from JSU who don't know the difference between a budget and actual finances tell us what SU's problems are. Basically, we don't need dumb delusional clowns mixed in with SU's corrupt political Board.

Last edited:
Then if you know, why get upset with folks who are merely pointing out what the article stated? The first thing you did was attack JSU folks instead of admitting that su has serious financial, budget and infrastructural problems.
Nevertheless, your apology is accepted.

This is just as bad as arguing with my 6 y/o twin nephews who just learned how to wipe their own asses good. LMAO!!!

This is just as bad as arguing with my 6 y/o twin nephews who just learned how to wipe their own asses good. LMAO!!!
Why would you be arguing with 6 year olds in the first place. Like su, seems like you have your own issues to deal with. Any how, good luck with getting those sidewalks fixed. Perhaps they'll be fixed by the time your nephews attend.:snicker:

Why would you be arguing with 6 year olds in the first place. Like su, seems like you have your own issues to deal with. Any how, good luck with getting those sidewalks fixed. Perhaps they'll be fixed by the time your nephews attend.:snicker:

06-funny-animal-gifs-110-baby-chimp-funny.gif

Somebody stole the paint money? I thought those old ladies that had that fish fry on the East side of Mumford raised that money? Somebodies Mother Board gonna be pissed in Scotlandville.

mb.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
hEY ALCORN, you're nationally known for something now. You've gone viral.

Last edited:
hEY ALCORN, you're nationally known for something now. You've gone viral.

Nobody died on or near our campus. Thee is known for it's body count, counterfeit funds, fiscal irresponsibility, and overall thuggery. Do you really want to compare national publicity?

Dude brought up a whole fight from 3 years ago between two other schools to justiy the fight between Alcornites alone on their barnyard. Super fuckin fail lmao. Somebody tried that on Facebook already and got shut down dude. Atleast keep up lmao

Back