And They Laugh At Us

Yall do know this is not just SU in the state of LA. LSU has the same issues with buildings needing maintenance. Bobby Jindal did a number on the state. Now of course it hurts our schools more than the BIG PWC like LSU. But make no mistake. This is nothing to do with misappropriating funds at SU. I will be the first to say it. LA sucks at taking care of their state schools. Even their PWCs. You know it's bad when former coach Les Miles had some money diverted from the athletic budget (football) to the school to help fund a project. That speaks volumes. I can tell you my other alma mater Ohio State don't have to do that at all. They get taken care of no mater what in that state academically and athletically.

Now how did I know a Southern person wouldn't be able to get off the first page in this thread without mentioning LSU and making a comparison:rolleyes:

Now how did I know a Southern person wouldn't be able to get off the first page in this thread without mentioning LSU and making a comparison:rolleyes:

Well their campus is raggedy compared to THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY. Not even close to on our level. LOL. With their broke asses. Just saying it aint just SU feeling the LA burn of Jindal.

Well their campus is raggedy compared to THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY. Not even close to on our level. LOL. With their broke asses. Just saying it aint just SU feeling the LA burn of Jindal.

Alternative Facts!
image-300x276.png

Back