And They Laugh At Us

Didn't y'all just have a vote for more funding for y'alls band or it'll be cut in half or some bull like that? But y'all got ish like this goin on tho? Lol. We see whats most important at StupidU lol. "F*** this school, as long as we got a band nothing else matters!!!"

But JSU is the last school that can talk about money issues huh??

Go. Sat. Down.

You can divert all you want. Fact remains yall campus is trash and yall would rather vote to give more funding to a band than fix things that need attention. Explain how that makes sense??. Doubt you even touch this argument because you CANT lol.

Btw, we have a president. Even if we didn't, our school is obviously doing better than most especially your abandoned ass school. Spin it as you may, but we got more wiggle room than yall shattered broke asses lol.

Umm, we can talk sports. But that aint what this is about is it? Our "financial mismanagement" you speak of had nothing to do with sports did it, so why bring up sports? See another sorry diversion from talking about the real school with "financial mismanagement" lol. We had good reason for our financial spending and our school aint being held together by chipped paint and molasses. Whats your dum azz excuse?

This is what we do when we can't explain something so simple lol.

Po' SU.

Last edited:
Didn't y'all just have a vote for more funding for y'alls band or it'll be cut in half or some bull like that? But y'all got ish like this goin on tho? Lol. We see whats most important at StupidU lol. "F*** this school, as long as we got a band nothing else matters!!!"

But JSU is the last school that can talk about money issues huh??

Go. Sat. Down.
Student fee helping fund the band program has nothing to do with the maintenance of the campus. Every school in the state has a huge deferred maintenance log due to the dis-investment in public education going on.

Student fee helping fund the band program has nothing to do with the maintenance of the campus. Every school in the state has a huge deferred maintenance log due to the dis-investment in public education going on.

So yall would rather use student fees for a band than for more important things? I mean students are paying tuition to go to a decent school right? or they paying to see a band?

Pretty much what i got out of it. But hey, if yall like it. I love it. LOL.

So yall would rather use student fees for a band than for more important things? I mean students are paying tuition to go to a decent school right? or they paying to see a band?

Pretty much what i got out of it. But hey, if yall like it. I love it. LOL.
Remember, the students voted to continue to fund the band through a student fee, so they are paying to see a band. This wasn't a fee that the university arbitrarily passed on to the students. Plus the amount raised from the fee would do little to help the maintenance issue.

Remember, the students voted to continue to fund the band through a student fee, so they are paying to see a band. This wasn't a fee that the university arbitrarily passed on to the students. Plus the amount raised from the fee would do little to help the maintenance issue.

Priorities .. thats all ima say. LOL

Unfortunately for you, SU's band will be back in full effect again. I know y'all were hoping the referendum would fail.

I could give a dam about yalls band and whatever yall plan to do with it, so leave "yall" out of it lol. I was speaking on that atrocity of a campus you guys are neglecting. I think its more unfortunate for yall than it is anybody. Nice try tho.

I could give a dam about yalls band and whatever yall plan to do with it, so leave "yall" out of it lol. I was speaking on that atrocity of a campus you guys are neglecting. I think its more unfortunate for yall than it is anybody. Nice try tho.
Thanks for your concern.

JAG89, PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS!! And I don't wanna hear no "Jindal did this schittt!!!"
This is soooooooooooo pitiful on soooooo many levels.

Last edited:
My only explanation is that there's nothing worst than a self-inflicted wound, especially when you have a delusional president with big dreams of a dome stadium one-day with a Pop Warner's football budget. And what made it worse, damn near every person at JSU believed her. Now she's nowhere to be found. She's probably somewhere shopping with EJ on Rodeo Blvd. while former Education Secretary Dr. Paige is left to figure out how to stop the ship from sinking with an upside down cash flow and little to no cash reserves. Can we say JSU's version of the Titanic??? It's one thing to have Piyush 'Bobby' Jindal as your governor, but another thing to have delusional clowns in-charge of a so-called institution of higher learning. Now these clowns are on bent knees looking for some type of financial miracle. Instead of praying to God for more money, they need to ask HIM to lead them away from their delusional ways. More money and delusional clowns don't mix well. Delusional clowns and snake oil preachers working together to raise money is the perfect recipe for some type of disaster.

JSU returns to faith-based roots for financial help
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...ns-faith-based-roots-financial-help/99666084/

In February, Paige, who is a JSU graduate himself, stated in a letter to graduates that the 10,000-student university’s expenses are exceeding income. He asked graduates to each contribute $100 to an “urgent fundraising campaign” that seeks to raise $5 million. A former U.S. secretary of education, Paige contributed $10,000 of his own money to kick off the effort.

Sunday's event was the beginning of a campaign to drum up support from churches around the state to help begin to meet some of the funding issues.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

@The Founder

Since you are an outsider looking in, which would you rather be on? A rusty ship in dry dock waiting for needed repairs??? Or a ship in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean with no propulsion system and a hole so massive that it's taking on more water than the pumps can discharge out with no life boats???

Well one ship is just fine because necessary precautions were taken so that it is up to par and can also make it back to land on its own. It's also a beautiful ship as well. While the other ship is a piece of crap jus out waiting for Jesus.

SS is right since SU is already there from the looks of it LOL. Maybe I'll donate silly string to help out. Hopefully your administration uses it wisely.

Yall do know this is not just SU in the state of LA. LSU has the same issues with buildings needing maintenance. Bobby Jindal did a number on the state. Now of course it hurts our schools more than the BIG PWC like LSU. But make no mistake. This is nothing to do with misappropriating funds at SU. I will be the first to say it. LA sucks at taking care of their state schools. Even their PWCs. You know it's bad when former coach Les Miles had some money diverted from the athletic budget (football) to the school to help fund a project. That speaks volumes. I can tell you my other alma mater Ohio State don't have to do that at all. They get taken care of no mater what in that state academically and athletically.

And on to my great homestate. Lets be real, Gov Bryant don't care for JSU or any other HBCU in the state. Hell, they don't care about the city the freaking Gov's mansion is in. And still the NATIONAL perception of anything MS is not good. Except our food and hospitality. All this going back and forth on who's school has less shady stuff going on or needs money is crazy. In the grand scheme of things. Folks outside of those states already have a bad perception of what goes in those states. At the end of the day, some years one school may be doing better than other money wise and vice versa. Neither has anything to be bragging on about on FINANCES or School Administrations. Both got plenty issues. The sad thing is we always try to think one school is so much better off the rest of the SWAC schools money wise. Honestly probably the Texas schools got better finances than any of SWAC schools. Even the Bama schools seem to be okay. But this constant SU vs JSU stuff is wild considering both schools probably sit in the two worse states in the South. Well maybe Arkansas is worse. LOL.

Where's my baby Da Queen??? I need to help her spend some of that Mississippi money.

Last edited:
Where's my baby Da Queen??? I need to help her spend some of that Mississippi money.
Dude, JSU went over budget for primarily spending on building NEW buildings and acquiring more housing for JSU students Get you information straight.
On the other hand, su's buildings are falling apart right before your JAG89 eyes and ain't nothing yall can do about it except divert attention to a school that's in much better structural shape.

Yall do know this is not just SU in the state of LA. LSU has the same issues with buildings needing maintenance. Bobby Jindal did a number on the state. Now of course it hurts our schools more than the BIG PWC like LSU. But make no mistake. This is nothing to do with misappropriating funds at SU. I will be the first to say it. LA sucks at taking care of their state schools. Even their PWCs. You know it's bad when former coach Les Miles had some money diverted from the athletic budget (football) to the school to help fund a project. That speaks volumes. I can tell you my other alma mater Ohio State don't have to do that at all. They get taken care of no mater what in that state academically and athletically.

And on to my great homestate. Lets be real, Gov Bryant don't care for JSU or any other HBCU in the state. Hell, they don't care about the city the freaking Gov's mansion is in. And still the NATIONAL perception of anything MS is not good. Except our food and hospitality. All this going back and forth on who's school has less shady stuff going on or needs money is crazy. In the grand scheme of things. Folks outside of those states already have a bad perception of what goes in those states. At the end of the day, some years one school may be doing better than other money wise and vice versa. Neither has anything to be bragging on about on FINANCES or School Administrations. Both got plenty issues. The sad thing is we always try to think one school is so much better off the rest of the SWAC schools money wise. Honestly probably the Texas schools got better finances than any of SWAC schools. Even the Bama schools seem to be okay. But this constant SU vs JSU stuff is wild considering both schools probably sit in the two worse states in the South. Well maybe Arkansas is worse. LOL.
Uhh, JR, the article's about su....not JSU. A JSU person merely reported it.

Back