America's Next Top Model is Back!!!!

that rock chick, not memorable, i know...:sleeping:
she sure ain't memorable, cuz I have no clue who you're speaking of...LOL I haven't really had a chance to watch the show much, this season, so that's why I don't know all of them.

she sure ain't memorable, cuz I have no clue who you're speaking of...LOL I haven't really had a chance to watch the show much, this season, so that's why I don't know all of them.

She actually took some nice pictures. The lady from Seventeen said if she was chosen as America's Next Top Model she could sell the magazine because of her persona. Which I agree....it's about the almighty dollar.

Yet, as a model...she is below average compared to some of the other girls.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
yeah... she has that lively, out there personality but it didn't translate all that well to pics.

so, who got the boot...y'all don't post none of the highlights of the show. :emlaugh:

The girls had to pose as statues on pedestals without moving as though they were in an art gallery while visitors observed. Eugena won the challenge which was $32,000 in jewelry. She also had pics that the judges loved, as she was dressed as a bird lady with a beak an put in a cage and struck some fierce poses. She came in #2 this week.

The girls also had to take pictures featuring a circus theme. Some wore trunks, beaks, a beard, strong woman lifting weights, old lady with a young woman's body, siamese twins, giant woman, etc. It was basically out of the norm and they had to still portray the look of a model with all these weird looks going on. Anchal, hiding behind a wall & overlooking a balcony, overheard Melrose & some others talking about her as they all sat around in the hot tub. Anchal's esteem went :tdown: and she went and cried to AJ who was very supportive of her. Melrose is getting on everybody's nerves with her criticism and backstabbing.

The rocker, Megan, felt her esteem goign down as well and it showed in her pics. Jaeda was also hard on herself and challenged at following directions during her photo shoot and it showed in her pics as well. (She was the Strong woman and posed as a weighlifter of what "appeared" to be about 200 lbs) She and Megan were both in the bottom two this week and as a result, Megan got the boot.

What the Fugg is up that with that one Judge??????

"IT" Looks like a ugly woman trying to be a man in drag. Lord WTF is up with these people. I hope that is for shock and entertainment purposes only. That person looks a Fugging MESS!!!!!!!!

The girls had to pose as statues on pedestals without moving as though they were in an art gallery while visitors observed. Eugena won the challenge which was $32,000 in jewelry. She also had pics that the judges loved, as she was dressed as a bird lady with a beak an put in a cage and struck some fierce poses. She came in #2 this week.

The girls also had to take pictures featuring a circus theme. Some wore trunks, beaks, a beard, strong woman lifting weights, old lady with a young woman's body, siamese twins, giant woman, etc. It was basically out of the norm and they had to still portray the look of a model with all these weird looks going on. Anchal, hiding behind a wall & overlooking a balcony, overheard Melrose & some others talking about her as they all sat around in the hot tub. Anchal's esteem went :tdown: and she went and cried to AJ who was very supportive of her. Melrose is getting on everybody's nerves with her criticism and backstabbing.

The rocker, Megan, felt her esteem goign down as well and it showed in her pics. Jaeda was also hard on herself and challenged at following directions during her photo shoot and it showed in her pics as well. (She was the Strong woman and posed as a weighlifter of what "appeared" to be about 200 lbs) She and Megan were both in the bottom two this week and as a result, Megan got the boot.
Thanks for the update....I really believe someone needs to do a background check on Jaeda. I believe that's a shim. :uhoh:

What the Fugg is up that with that one Judge??????

"IT" Looks like a ugly woman trying to be a man in drag. Lord WTF is up with these people. I hope that is for shock and entertainment purposes only. That person looks a Fugging MESS!!!!!!!!

You must be talking about Miss J. :lmao: shim is hurt

Thanks for the update....I really believe someone needs to do a background check on Jaeda. I believe that's a shim. :uhoh:

Yeah Jaeda has some scrong masculine features and the judges keep telling her to soften up.

Ok, tonight the girls had to do a photo shoot of evil shot by Tyra herself.
Seemed as though everyone had good frames as she coached them to bring out the evil in everyone. They had to put on contacts which varied from cat eyes, to demons, etc. hair was extra teased and hell they all looked like monsters. Just in time for Halloween. Anchal & Jaeda had some interesting photos. Anchal is uncomfortable with her weight and shat overall self esteem period. Bless her heart. Judges felt like she was still beautiful even when they tried to make her look evil and like a monster.

Challenge was to be sexy and model with a prop. They each had to do a strip tease and Melrose won the competition. After the challenge they had to walk down a dinner table which as about 12 feet long as people dined and watched them momdel. Center of the dinner table was the runway for them and they all carried a prop and had to do some sexy modeling with their prop.
Thank God no one fell as it ws a very narrow path for them to walk...keep in mind it was the center of the table as others dined and watched them.

Next photo shoot was with a guy out of a romance novel. They had to model sexy with the man as their prop. Ea girl had a various them ranging from...a mistress, to married woman in love with a baby, woman begging him not to leave her, etc.

Bottom two were Eugena and Brook and Brook was sent home. At the end Brook made a comment that she missed her high school graduation to be there and it just so happen that the day she got eliminated was the day of her high school graduation. Tyra quickly told her that tons of other girls would have love to have been in her shoes to be there at the competition and even though she didn't march....she still graduated from high school. It was rather emotional for the lil youngun as most of the girls in the competition were crying.

Thanks for the update, LT...is it me, or does it seem this season just isn't that exciting? Looks like since they voted queen bytch Monique off, the show has gone downhill now...:emlaugh: No more action after she left...I don't see y'all posting about any drama or nothing.

LOL

I liked AJ :heart: :heart: :heart: because she stood off for the other girls , she have a beautiful smile and can take some nice pics. Her body hugges tha camera a lot:jump: . But that Monique was something else with them nasty panties, rubbing tham on Melrose bed. I would had kicked her ass. :saw: :saw: :saw: :saw:

Thanks for the update, LT...is it me, or does it seem this season just isn't that exciting? Looks like since they voted queen bytch Monique off, the show has gone downhill now...:emlaugh: No more action after she left...I don't see y'all posting about any drama or nothing.

LOL

It is starting to get a little boring. The only interesting thing I notice is that I like the different challenges they have the girls to do.

It is starting to get a little boring. The only interesting thing I notice is that I like the different challenges they have the girls to do.
I hate that for Tyra, though, b/c I hope her ratings don't drop. I want this show to stay on the air.

I hate that for Tyra, though, b/c I hope her ratings don't drop. I want this show to stay on the air.

Me too, but I rather see her bow out when she wants to then to get cancelled.

She's having major success anyway. She's got her TV talk show that was picked up for a second season, and she made $18 million just last year alone!!!!! She'll be OK regardless!

Me too, but I rather see her bow out when she wants to then to get cancelled.

She's having major success anyway. She's got her TV talk show that was picked up for a second season, and she made $18 million just last year alone!!!!! She'll be OK regardless!
:jump:

Good for her...I love Tyra!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Monique was in jail just before she was to be on the Tyra show. They found a dime size of weed in her bags. She said it was not her's, but we know that its whatever. :lmao: lol. She was on the show saying that she was only acting like that for the camera and show how we really are but we only see the edited parts of the show. Edited or not don't show were butt like that. I'm not like that so, don't say we are like that, just you honey. Tyra told her she was tryed of the Bytchy Black Girl coming on the show act like that.

LOL

You're welcome. Yeah it's slowing down and we all know how drama drives up the ratings for any show. Crit, I like the fact also that they are doing some very DIFFERENT challenges and creative photo shoots this season.

Tyra is so extra...she exaggerates everything...I love ATNM but I wouldnt watch her talk show to save my life. The show is REALLY boring...I think its because the models have FELL OFF...It seems like Caridee and Melrose are the only ones competing. The twins need to go...especially the gay one. If Eugenia got some more personality then she would win the show...

Has anybody noticed that Danielle sounds better and better every week when she does her spot on "My Life as a CoverGirl"? :tup:

But how many TOP models can she produce? I guess this is her way of starting her little agency. Heck her agency would probably beat Janice Dickinson's.

Who is that Man looking chick that's on the panel?

Thats a rough looking bird.

Has anybody noticed that Danielle sounds better and better every week when she does her spot on "My Life as a CoverGirl"? :tup:

Yes she is doing very well!

I'm still watching the show too! I like Tyra and I like her daytime show too....but not as much as I like Oprah's!

Back