America's Next Top Model is Back!!!!

Ding dong the batch is gone! Monique is gone. Just knew for sure they were gonna keep her dramatical azz around for ratings if nothing else. She was very photgenic, but oh well. Too sick to make photo shoots evidently showed lack of how serious she was about wanting to be a model, so they let her azz go tonight. Can't believe she had the nerves to say at the end while packing her bags to leave that it was all just a waste. Ungrateful lil batch. Tyra should have hemmed her up prior to leaving. Monique's attitude was just stank all the way around and when she immediately left without hugging any of the girls, and looking at their faces of joy as she was leaving made me just ROTGDF. I thought everyone did quite well tonight for the challenge of balance while modeling. Poor Eugena started out strong with her walk when she first came out walking on those lil planks on water or whatever you call them. That shat looked hard and I was shakling for them.
I knew her knees were gonna be scuffed up from that fall as she turned to go back to the main stage. Po baby. But glad they kept her and let Miss Stank Attitude go.
Was also glad to see Melrose stand up to Monique by forcing Monique out of the doorway to the telephone room. Monique acted like she really owned that room. And I would have whooped her for rubbing her nasty azz panties across my comforter. Batch was crazy and very disrespectful.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yeah Monique was a classic case of being so pretty but ugly on the inside. She was cracking under that pressure. She actually talked to herself in the mirror thinking about what she could do next to terrorize people. Maybe this little experience will teach her something. A.J. was working her walk. Those twins are killing me.

I think Tyra crossed the line when she checked the last chick about not being grateful when being eliminated. Tyra knew she couldn't/shouldn't say anything to that chick.

NeNe, I must have missed that part, what are you talking about? :confused: I only saw the last 10 min. of the show anyway.

It's good they did kick her ass out, cuz it seems to me that the only concern she had was beating Melrose. Even after she got eliminated, she stated that, that was the thing that hurt her most. Bytch, you are in a competition to become America's Next Top Model. Shouldn't your main concern be, um winning! ugh, duuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh! :rolleyes: She was worried about the wrong damn thang. She didn't really want to be a model, she just wanted to cause drama. Glad she's gone....good riddance, bytch. :wavey:

I think Tyra crossed the line when she checked the last chick about not being grateful when being eliminated. Tyra knew she couldn't/shouldn't say anything to that chick.

She didn't cross the line..hell that heffa who got eliminated crossed the line when she poured water on that girls bed.

My question is did her cootchie smell that bad? If so, she's sick because of something else.:bawling:

NeNe, I must have missed that part, what are you talking about? :confused: I only saw the last 10 min. of the show anyway.

:lol: @ W~. I had to read it twice before I figured out what NeNe was talking about.

She is talking about when Tyra blessed out Tiffany from a couple of seasons back for not caring about leaving. This season, Monique walked out without saying goodbye to anyone....and Tyra chose not to say anything to her about the way she left.

:lol: @ W~. I had to read it twice before I figured out what NeNe was talking about.

She is talking about when Tyra blessed out Tiffany from a couple of seasons back for not caring about leaving. This season, Monique walked out without saying goodbye to anyone....and Tyra chose not to say anything to her about the way she left.

Oh...I thought she was talking about this season to.

oh, ok....hell, I'm slow today. :lol:

The difference in Tiffany and Monique is, Tyra gave Tiffany another chance, after being voted off one season already...I believe Tyra had more invested in Tiffany and it was personal for her. She basically took Tiffany under her wings, so to speak.

Tyra gave Tiffany another chance, after being voted off one season already...I believe Tyra had more invested in Tiffany and it was personal for her. She basically took Tiffany under her wings, so to speak.

:tup:

That and the fact that her grandma had gone without paying bills just to get her to ANTM.

:tup:

That and the fact that her grandma had gone without paying bills just to get her to ANTM.
exactly...it was just a totally different situation w/Tiffany and I believe that's why Tyra got personal w/her.

oh, ok....hell, I'm slow today. :lol:

The difference in Tiffany and Monique is, Tyra gave Tiffany another chance, after being voted off one season already...I believe Tyra had more invested in Tiffany and it was personal for her. She basically took Tiffany under her wings, so to speak.

EXACTLY!!!!! Tyra had good reason to go off on Tiffany the way she did. I don't think she crossed the line at all. She was angry, 'cause she took it PERSONAL and went off. I'd be pissed too, if I was pulling for you, gave you a second chance, and then you decide to blow it off and not attempt to try. That's a slap in the face. Not to mention, we don't know what all Tyra did when the cameras were off and how she probably had to convince the judges to keep her around.
I would've been just as angry.

Just glad Monique is gone...wasn't a covergirl, a role model, neither would she have done ANTM any justice!

Good rid'ns....they've should've kicked her arse from day ONE!
wasn't she the one that took the bed from that enderige chick...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back