ANTM_i_02.jpg

ANTM_i_03.jpg

ANTM_i_04.jpg

Antm7_group.jpg

Row 1: Megan, Monique
Row 2: Christian, A.J., Amanda, Michelle
Row 3: Jaeda, Melrose, Eugena, CariDee
Row 4: Megg, Brooke, Anchal

My pic is Anchal. She has that exotic look, something different!!!! Where the fugg did they get Amanda, Michelle, Eugena, and Megg from?

Good pick, out of this bunch she does stand out. Hard to see back to back women of color win it though, don't think they'd let it happen. I'll make my final pick after the first show.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
They're not that cute, this season...I've been watching/reading all the highlights, leading up to the show.

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
W`..you seen those before and after pics on Myspace. That girl look run through...
No, I can't access that site at work and I don't have the net at home right now.

Post em.

Warndalyn said:
No, I can't access that site at work and I don't have the net at home right now.

Post em.

Well you know I'm not that computer literate...but they are in flash...so let me see what I can do.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
mrs.sonic96 said:
I'on know, these girls kinda scaring me.

Yeah they do look scary. Especially Amanda, one of the twins. She looks like "Casper the Ghost" ^^^^up there in that group picture. She needs to get to loving the sun QUICK!!!

I hope Anchal wins. I'm sure it will be a while before another sistah wins, but hope Jaeda is in the final 3. Time for an Indian model to win it.

LoyalTigress said:
I hope Anchal wins.

I'm pulling for Anchal to win, too. I want to see somebody other than a black or white person win this time. The girl is striking!

Are yall paying attention to the cover girls breaks and how the chick from last season SPEAKS alot better. You can hear hesitation in her voice, but she's excelled well in her speach efforts. Although, it doesn't seem like she's been doing as much as Eva. But the white chick before her hasn't been seen much either.

mrs.sonic96 said:
Are yall paying attention to the cover girls breaks and how the chick from last season SPEAKS alot better.

I noticed. She does sound better. She doesn't have the ideal speaking voice, but she has improved.

She still has her accent pretty bad, but I did notice a slight improvement. I can tell they have her working w/a voice/speech coach.

Also, Jaeda's not as cute as I thought. That pic ^^^ is deceiving as hell. She is a straight drag queen. :xeye: That heffa looks just like a man, going through the change...then her boobs look fake too. I sure hope they don't find nothing out about her, by the end of the show. :eek:

Anchal is beautiful, especially w/her own eyes. Why are so many women insecure in their own skin/bodies? I just don't get that...:smh:

SLT, you are right...why is it that a black girl is the bytch from hell, every single season? :tdown: I tell you what though, had that hoe took my bed and poured water all over it, like she did Eugena, we would have been fighting. :mad:

Warndalyn said:
Anchal is beautiful, especially w/her own eyes. Why are so many women insecure in their own skin/bodies? I just don't get that...:smh:

SLT, you are right...why is it that a black girl is the bytch from hell, every single season? :tdown: I tell you what though, had that hoe took my bed and poured water all over it, like she did Eugena, we would have been fighting. :mad:

Ummmmm...hellllerrrr!! :slap:

Did you see for next week show how when Monique was hogging the phone and Anchal goes in and hangs it up! :lol:

Monique is getting ready to find out ladies from India have Black women tendencies...;)

SLT said:
Ummmmm...hellllerrrr!! :slap:

Did you see for next week show how when Monique was hogging the phone and Anchal goes in and hangs it up! :lol:

Monique is getting ready to find out ladies from India have black tendencies...;)

that HITS was crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy....LOL....

I wonder what ever happened to the Crazy chick from last season the went off snapping her fingers..........lol?

Man, chicks from India are just as evil as us black women here.

Back