America's Next Top Model is Back!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I agree. The girls weren't all that cute. There just really isn't a favorite girl like on the previous cycles.

What did Caridee say to Nigel @ the bullfighting photo shoot that got her blasted @ the panel?

Nigel was carrying a stick and CariDee said something like,"Oh I see you got that out of your butt since the last judging." Then Nigel walked off really upset.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:lol:

Now watch that heffa still win.
I don't really know who'll win it, this season...haven't been following it enough. I do know, from what I've seen, that Melrose chic has won a lot of the challenges and she seems to have the personality they're looking for.

We'll see tonight, though...now, won't we? ;)

Glad Caridee won vs. Melrose. Her attitude of being Ms. Know It All and looking down on others made her :tdown:

But did yall see Caridee turn up her nose when they eliminated Eugena. It was hilarious. She really wanted Melrose to be outta there. When Eugena went to hug Caridee bye and Melrose went and hugged them as they were embracing, I was cracking UP. It looked so fake and half azzed. She should have left them alone. Melrose needs an attitude adjustment. She was good in the competition, but I knew it was gonna catch up with her in the end.
I'm sure Melrose and Eugena will get picked up by some agents though.

I'm glad Caridee won, too. Did yall see Ms. J walk that damn cat walk last night. I was laughing so hard i thought i was going to piss myself. But he did that last night.

I'm glad Caridee won, too. Did yall see Ms. J walk that damn cat walk last night. I was laughing so hard i thought i was going to piss myself. But he did that last night.

With his ugly self...but he can strut.

I told ya'll Caridee was gonna win...:p

Nigel was carrying a stick and CariDee said something like,"Oh I see you got that out of your butt since the last judging." Then Nigel walked off really upset.

Whuuuuuuuuuuuut? O My, I have to see this episode this weekend.

I didn't know that was the last show?

When Caridee stepped on that train and it ripped i was like oooo. Then Melrose backstage crying like a two year old. I bet those other models were like please get this toddler a sippy cut. She is not model material stress makes her just lose it.

Back