America's Next Top Model 6

I was surprised! But I am glad that Danielle won! :jump:
She certainly deserves it!!!! Joanie will get picked up somewhere, 'cause she's still good, too.

BUT YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY for Danielle! :tup: :tup:

kellis said:
I was shocked as well. Congrats Danielle. :jump: :jump:

I think that Joanie could have done it but her confidence was just not there.... It's like this they gave you a new smile then show it and stop saying how your not comfortable with it yet!!!! Hell who has time for that this is a competition and one must be on it don't show them your weakness cause it may just hinder your chances... Hell you got the new smile it's not going anywhere so just SMILE and do the DAMN THING!!!!!!

gramuntildeath said:
Danielle that 's my girl!!!!!!!! What I like about her is that she is willing to try and work hard on whatever problem she may have.... I loved her already but when she got sick that week and went and got her arse up on that elephant and did the DAMN THING I was like she is going to win...... I thought that Jade deserved what she got thinking she was ALL THAT!!!!!! Danielle DETERMINATION IS SOMETHING THAT I ADMIRE AND HER PICTURES WERE ALL NICE EXCEPT FOR THE EPISODE WHERE THEY HAD TO CRY......:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

WAY TO GO BABYGIRL!!!!!!:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Sadly, I think Jade still dont get it....talking bout she from another realm! BIATCH please!!! She probaly gloating about the fact that she made it to the top three...they shoulda cut that batch early in the show. But at least DANIELLE WON!!!

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

FAB5 said:
Danielle from Little Rock...:tup:

Now, don't go calling me Mr. Cleo but ummmmmm....ya boy called it!!!!
(see p.1)

Joanie was good and will turn up somewhere. Took great pics but she hurt herself by not being confident at times and looking down too much.:nod:

Danielle was just open to be taught, improved weekly and took great shots.:ebrow:

I'm so glad that arrogant heffa Jade got the boot. How's she going to tell everyone she knows her lines then wing it, making up stuff not remotely close to the script. I was thinking she couldn't read for a second when they let her use cue cards and she still was making it up. :lol:

da_caramel_diva said:
Does anybody outside of me think Jade have a reading problem??? Seriously.

we must've been posting this thought at the same time DCD....:lol:

gramuntildeath said:
I think that Joanie could have done it but her confidence was just not there.... It's like this they gave you a new smile then show it and stop saying how your not comfortable with it yet!!!! Hell who has time for that this is a competition and one must be on it don't show them your weakness cause it may just hinder your chances... Hell you got the new smile it's not going anywhere so just SMILE and do the DAMN THING!!!!!!

After her teeth were fixed it gave her a lisp.

da_caramel_diva said:
Sadly, I think Jade still dont get it....talking bout she from another realm! BIATCH please!!! She probaly gloating about the fact that she made it to the top three...they shoulda cut that batch early in the show. But at least DANIELLE WON!!!

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

In my opinion I think they meant to so that to her... That Jade is something else..... I said all along that they would place her in the top three and then a DROPPIN IT WOULD BE!!!!! She does not get it...

kellis said:
I was shocked as well. Congrats Danielle. :jump: :jump:
I just knew they were going to give it to Joanie. I am glad Danielle won but I know that was tough descision they had to make.

:tup: :tup: :tup: to Danielle...I was very surprised, when her picture showed up...I just knew they'd give it to Joanie. So glad, I was wrong! :jump:

I'm telling yall...they fixed too much on that girl...plus after her sickness when she still made it...I was like Danielle is the one.

Jade was around because it was a reality series and they needed some mess going on.....take out Jade and the girls liked each other.

FAB5 said:
Now, don't go calling me Mr. Cleo but ummmmmm....ya boy called it!!!!
(see p.1)

Joanie was good and will turn up somewhere. Took great pics but she hurt herself by not being confident at times and looking down too much.:nod:

Danielle was just open to be taught, improved weekly and took great shots.:ebrow:

I'm so glad that arrogant heffa Jade got the boot. How's she going to tell everyone she knows her lines then wing it, making up stuff not remotely close to the script. I was thinking she couldn't read for a second when they let her use cue cards and she still was making it up. :lol:

I was like... CAN SHE READ?

gramuntildeath said:
I was like why is she doing her own thing.....

Did you see Krazy snapping her fingers! I fell on the floor when I saw how the SNAPPED her picture out of the remaining models. It was too funny! Normally they are phased out slowly. Why was she looking like a nun with that scarf and stuff over her head to leave the show. NOW she won't work because people may think she is crazy.

J4J said:
Did you see Krazy snapping her fingers! I fell on the floor when I saw how the SNAPPED her picture out of the remaining models. It was too funny! Normally they are phased out slowly. Why was she looking like a nun with that scarf and stuff over her head to leave the show. NOW she won't work because people may think she is crazy.

All I could do is laugh at her ...... don't get me wrong she is pretty and all but she needs to tone down the arrogance........

I was glad Danielle won as well. It was time for a "Chocolate sistah" to win.
Eva was the light skin version, so I knew it was time and Danielle was gonna be the winner. I cried when she won.....especially when she looked in the camera and said, "Mommy, I'm a Cover Girl now" that was so sweet.
I'm just wondering even with voice lessons if she will be able to get rid of that twang. In her commercial she sounded better, but ut was still obviously there. Wonder if she will be able to turn it on and off. Other than that, she will ROCK the fashion Industry for sure.

Jade...she will probably be able to get a crazy check. She is so dayum throwed off and when she was snapping her fingers, I was ROTDF.

Back