Alklan Braves You're on the Clock....

Status
Not open for further replies.
you need to read the whole thang junior.....................cause uapb wasnt nothing in 2000 and on back get real son...........show me a tape of pine bluff being good in 91,92,93,94,95,96,97 and ill shat my pants if yall sounded halfway decent...........

so somebody neds to deflate ya'lls heads a lil bit, nigs say we got the big head but we got a history of greatness, us and jstate,even valley,and alcorn, but yall you guys use to be good but you fell off for to long and now that yall are decent again you think that covers up all them sad years?????:shame: :shame: :shame:

AAAAAAWWWEEEEE aint that sweet, southern coming to rescue little old alcorn. Listen dawg, this thread has nothing to do with the past. Im looking ahead. We got bizness to handle in 2003. Aint nothing wrong with a little smack. Now, when the alcornites jump off of su's sack, we can continue. As far as the big head comments, you dont see me on here talking about how good we are, save it son. Learn now to spell and type, then I will read. Quit your crying and worry about what sudernn is doing....

Originally posted by C-Murder
you need to read the whole thang junior.....................cause uapb wasnt nothing in 2000 and on back get real son...........show me a tape of pine bluff being good in 91,92,93,94,95,96,97 and ill shat my pants if yall sounded halfway decent...........

so somebody neds to deflate ya'lls heads a lil bit, nigs say we got the big head but we got a history of greatness, us and jstate,even valley,and alcorn, but yall you guys use to be good but you fell off for to long and now that yall are decent again you think that covers up all them sad years?????:shame: :shame: :shame:

i see there is some sense still left in the SWAC

Originally posted by GoodFella
Now, when the alcornites jump off of su's sack, we can continue.

I knew you would be stupid enough to say that.......that's why I posted what I posted..:lmao: No one can agree with another person's comment without been accused of riding the "sac." You could at least try to be unpredictable..... This person goes to neither schools and he has comment like this..........He has not a damn thing to lose..;)

Originally posted by str8brave I knew you would be stupid enough to say that.......that's why I posted what I posted..:lmao: No one can agree with another person's comment without been accused of riding the "sac." You should could at least try to be unpredictable..... This person goes to neither schools and he has comment like this...He has not a damn thing to lose..;)

Its easy to say this after I posted. Stop looking for mistakes in my post, as you can see your not perfect either.....:cool:

Its easy to say this after I posted. Stop looking for mistakes in my post, as you can see your not perfect either.....:cool:

Oh ok...you can read now..:rolleyes: You had me worried for a minute..

That's YOU'RE or YOU ARE not perfect either....come on now!!:lmao::cool: That damn PB education..:D

Originally posted by str8brave
That's YOU'RE or YOU ARE not perfect either....come on now!!:lmao::cool: That damn PB education..:D

It took you long enough to proofread my post. WOW a recordbreaking 7 minutes......:eek2:

It took you long enough to proofread my post. WOW a recordbreaking 7 minutes......:eek2:

Ahhhh, you can tell time......it's amazing how you left then you came back after I left...;) What...did I scare you off?...:D I am sorry I just couldn't let your stupidity go unnoticed without pointing it out...:rolleyes:

The same place where alcorns band is.....

Thanks for your concern....:D Now just focus on where UAPB's band is going and you'll be on the right track..;) Damn, you are not even a challenge..this is easy..:cool:

well GoodFella, all i have to say is that Aug. 30 will be here before we both know it. the past is the past, so don't be surprise when you see us. i would not count a victory just yet. so on that note, we shall see yall very soon! :redhot:

Originally posted by ScreamTeam1
well GoodFella, all i have to say is that Aug. 30 will be here before we both know it. the past is the past, so don't be surprise when you see us. i would not count a victory just yet. so on that note, we shall see yall very soon! :redhot:

yada yada yada, you guys have been selling wolf tickets for the last 3 years. When will I see a show?? This is going to be sweet.....

Str8brave you are doing a lot of editing, I wonder why snicker.....

You need to.....maybe if you did I would understand what you are trying to say.......That's what the button is for.....lame attempt...***triple snicker***:D

People,,,, do you understand the Fooshness yall posting????? ish such as Alcorn havin a name and Peeps from Southern who talk bad about Alcorn, but come to their rescue.... Now I have tapes of all these Swac Bands dating back from the 80's up till now,(my boy Shawn Morris got a Library full), only bands I can say that had a name going for themselves was Southern, J-State, and Grambling. Someone Please tell me when Alcorn got accolades as a Swac Power band? He!! I don't even think yall do any classics, but I could be wrong cause I don't really care. As for C-Murder, You real my nigg, but takin up for a Scrap band, that you also called Slaw just a few posts back, is bittin ya tongue dog, either you like em or you don't. And I see that you left out 99-now in ya post, so you must show us a lil respect, I know it's a lil more than what you show Alcorn. Trey, U know you my nigg, but I think you jumpin the gun...............Then again U not cause everybody at Alcorn sucks.........except the only T Psi member they carry and that's Vito, and he still a Lion at heart. So in closing

ALCORN SUCKS MONKEY NUTS N KISS BUTTS
AND
"GET OFF THAT FOOSHNESS"

Words of wisdom from a Non-fraturnal Person
Don G. "U Know My"Steez

Originally posted by str8brave

I know a person with a UAPB education who could syntactically dismantle 2/3 of the garbage posted on THIS thread alone.

Don't start none, won't be none.

Str8?

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back